Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Jikana Kimino - The Secretly Powerful 10 Year Old Jirachi Gijinka and the Referee of the Tournament!

User Image

Jikana flew up a nearby hill and saw an infernape training for the competition at her favorite tree. She called that tree the "Ancient Oak" because it was about 100 years old and it was huge. She smiled and whispered to herself. "Looks like the Ancient Oak has more gijinka friends now." Then she softly and quietly giggled. Then she flew up silently and was right in front of the infernape. She smiled and said. "Hi! How are you today? You training for the tournament tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Johnny cracked his neck and bent his knees slightly to provide better balance. He balled his hands into fists and raised them in anticipation of the fight that was about to begin. He and a Marshtomp gijinka had gotten into an argument about two things. Who the strongest Legendary was and which type was better, a mix of the water and ground types or the electric type. They had decided to settle it with a fight. Johnny made the first move. He charged the marshtomp and punched him in the gut twice. He jumped back and held out both hands. Electricity cackled between his hands and shot out and hit the marshtomp square in the chest.

Johnny was thinking hard. He was at a disadvantage in this fight. The marshtomp had ground attacks and electric attacks only did normal damage. As he thought, Johnny was hit full on in the face by a rock. He stumbled backwards and touched his eyebrow. He was bleeding a little, but it wasn't bad. It did, however, make him angry. He ran forward, jumped, and drop kicked the marshtomp in the face. Johnny caught himself and landed on his feet, "Electric is better, punk." he said to the gijinka groaning on the floor. Johnny walked out of the trees where the fight had taken place and went over to the registration table. He filled out a form and handed it to the man with a small smile.

explodingstaples

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:28 pm
Greg stepped back a little as he saw Jikana land in front of him. "Yeah I am. I'm going win and can you not do that next time. I don't want to hurt someone while training." He said to her scratching his head. So there's a Jirachi gijinka. Hopefully I won't have to fight her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Jikana Kimino - The Secretly Powerful 10 Year Old Jirachi Gijinka and the Referee of the Tournament!

User Image

"Sorry. It sorta a habit jumping right in front of someones face. Sorry." She said. Then she giggled and said. "Don't worry. I won't fight you in the tournament because I'm actually one of the judges. I'm still thinking if I should sign up or not so be cautious! 'Cause you'll never know what I'm gonna do next!" Then the moon's light shined bright and it's light was directly on Jikana. She turned around and quickly looked at the moon. Her eyes widened when she saw that the moon was full and she shouted. "Oh no! Not now!" Then she turned to Greg and shouted. "Please keep this a secret! Don't tell anyone this!" Then she saw that Gyro's minions were surrounding them and then she said desperately to Greg. "Help protect me please." Then light surrounded her and she dropped into a shiny, white egg. It was decorated with a big bright star on it.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm
"Man I see a Jirachi and I have to fight." Greg said smirking. "This should be fun." He added looking around. A couple Mightyena's, a breloom, and a numel. "Let's see who to get first." He mumbled as they charged him. "I guess all of you." Greg said as he rolled into a wheel and ran into all of them using flame wheel. Some did dodge it but they still were sweating from the heat. "Well I got three only three more to go."

He saw that Breloom was down and so were two Mightyenas. "Come on is that all you got?" Greg asked them getting into a fighting stance.

"Move we just want the egg. Otherwise we'll use full force on you." The lead Mightyena said. That Mightyena had been hit but got back up.

"Well you are a tough one mister but, no one gets by me without a fight." He said picking the egg up with his tail holding it behind his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 pm
Mimi Furakawa - The Prankster Mew Gijinka

User Image

Mimi Furakawa was flying around near the registration building and saw a Pikachu and Marshtomp gijinka fight. She watched amusingly and saw the Marshtomp fall to the ground groaning and watched as the Pikachu gijinka guy walk away. That guy is tough. I wonder if he'll be the champion of this year's Legendary Gijinka Tournament! I shall wait tomorrow, Mimi thought. Then she flew over to the still groaning Marshtomp and was over him then asked. "Want some help? This is good opportunity since you don't see Mews helping pokemon gijinkas every single day." She held out her hand for him to hold it.

The Marshtomp gijinka sighed and grabbed her hand and pulled himself up thanks to Mimi. He turned to her and shouted. "Thanks! See ya! I got to register for the tournament!" Then he waved good-bye and ran towards registration building to sing up.

She waved good-bye to him but followed him to the registration building. Then she saw the Pikachu gijinka guy and flew towards him. Mimi tapped his shoulders and yelled in his ear. "Hi, gijinka guy who won that gijinka fight!" Then she backed away and giggled.  

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 pm

User ImageThe egg started to rattle and shake. It glowed so brightly that it blinded everyone's eyes for about five seconds and when they opened their eyes they saw a new Jirachi gijinka self. She was glowing brightly and continuously. Jikana flew towards them and did double-edge on all of them. It was twice the power of her normal double-edge attacks since she was much stronger in this form. So they all fainted except for one that was creeping in the shadows. "Absol! I know you are there. Come out!" Shouted Jikana.

"Heh. Looks like I've been discovered from the target we are after for Lord Gyro. I suppose I shall not fail this time and bring you back to Lord Gyro." Said a voice that came from the absol gijinka. He stepped out of the shadows and was leaning on the Ancient Oak. Then he shouted. "And the name's Andrew not absol! Absol is my gijinka race and I'm proud of that!" Then he charged at the flying Jikana ready to blow a Night Slash on her.

Jikana ws about to dodge but he was too swift and landed a blow on her left heel. She winced at the pain and fell onto the ground. She got up again and tried to aim a confusion at him but he was too swift again and dodged easily. Then he used Razor Wind and many strong blows got her. She fell to the ground again in pain and then did confusion on him which made him dizzy. Instead of doing Razor Wind at her it went towards Greg's direction. She gasped and quickly flew over in front of him. The blows hit her again and she winced everytime a Razor Wind got her. She couldn't take it anymore and fainted.

Andrew snapped out of the confusion and when he saw her lying on the ground, unconscious he smirked. "You always put your life in danger for pathetic pokemon like that infernape. Oh well. At least you won't be annoying anymore." Then as fast as lightning he grabbed her and carried her with his hands and arms. Then he looked at the infernape gijinka and shouted. "See ya later!"

Andrew Mac - The Strongest Servant for Gyro

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 pm
Edward stepped in front of Andrew as he turned around to yell at Greg. "Hello Andrew." He said as he caught Andrew in the jaw. "Put down Jikana and I won't kill you." He growled his stare deadly.

Greg looked at what was happening. "Woah Edward the Entei gijinka." He said baffled. No matter what he tried Greg couldn't move. He saw one of legendaries before the tournament even started.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm

User Image

"Oh? Is that so? Then try to!" He kicked Edward in the ribs and it sent him flying. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Andrew laughed evilly. He smirked and mocked at Edward. "Is that all you got? You got to be kidding me! I thought Legendaries were suppose to be stronger than that! Maybe some but definitely not you!" Then he laughed his evil laugh again. Then he turned and stared at the frozen Greg. "Are you just gonna stand there all day? Aren't you gonna help rescue your little Jikana? After all she did save you from my deadly Razor Wind. If your not gonna save her then your a coward and I will forever think as you a pathetic thing." Andrew taunted at Greg. Then he got himself ready if Edward or Greg was gonna attack him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Edward flipped in the air landing on his feet holding his ribs. "Well you're faster than I thought." He said standing up chuckling. "You can't escape though." He said as he activated sunny day. "Too bright Andrew?" He asked smirking.

Greg clenched his hands as he thought of what to do. Flare Blitz seems like a safe bet. He thought to himself as he nodded. His body then was engulfed in flames. "Fire moves are more effective now. I'll have to thank Edward later." Greg mumbled as he charged Andrew his speed picking up as he ran.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm
As Korsu walked up a path to the registry area, his ears twitched as he caught sound of a battle brewing. Shrugging, he continued as he thought, Maybe I'll check it out later. It has nothing to do with me right now. He arrived and then went to the lady. He registered himself and said his name. "Ah, welcome Korsu, it seems we're getting strong members so early in the competition." The lady said with a smile. Korsu nodded and let a faint smile show on his face before turning, hands in his pockets, and walking away, wondering what he'd do now. His thoughts strayed back to the fight he heard and he made his mind up. He crouched down and then sprang up, jumping his into the air. He continued to move this way until he saw a glimpse of the battle. He then jumped and landed on a nearby tree, with a good visual of the battle. He stood for a few moments before Korsu plopped down on the branch and watched. To him, it seemed like a 2 on one battle. Though the odds were against the Absol, considering there was an Entei helping the infernape.

((There. This Charrie's all caught up now ^^ lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 pm

User Image

Andrew's eyes were sorta blind now because of Edward activating Sunny Day and saw a blurry Greg charging at him with a Flare Blitz ready to be used. Andrew tried to get away but the Flare Blitz hit his right rib and he flipped backwards. Then he landed on the ground still on his feet. He hold onto his right rib and smirked. "Hey not too bad. But still not enough to convince me that you're a challenge to me!" He shouted. Andrew used Quick Attack and with his super fast speed it was impossible to dodge so he got a blow on Greg's stomach and it made him fly towards the tree where Korsu was watching at.

Then Andrew turned his attention to Edward and ran towards him. When he was a meter away he jumped in the air and used Slash at Edward. After he used Slash, he punched, kick, and back kick at Edward. Andrew's foot was on Edward's face and he put his weight down on Edward's face. It made Edward flip backward and made Andrew jump off two meters away from Edward. Then he turned to the still unconscious Jikana on the ground near the tree where Korsu was. He grinned sinisterly and started to walk towards her. "Now Jikana. Looks like I will take you back to Lord Gyro now. I bet he will be pleased when he sees you." He said. Then he reached out his hand to carry Jikana.

((lol))  

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 pm
Korsu watched Andrew get closer to the girl. When Andrew passed under the tree he was sitting in, he 'fell' out of it. He landed in a heap, on top of Andrew. "Ouuuch," He said, rubbing the back of his head. He looked down at the guy he was sitting on and said, "Wow, sorry dude. You okay?" He got up and placed himself between Andrew and Jikana, though it looked as if he simply got up. He stared at the guy on the ground and said, "Really didn't mean to do that. Just sorta lost my balance." He waited for Andrew's response.

((Hehe.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Greg flew into the tree and grabbed his shoulder. There was a piece of bark shoved into his shoulder. Blood was dropping down his shoulder. "Heh maybe I will have to go full force on you." He said standing slowly and pulling the bark out. His left shoulder was useless so he could only use his right arm. "Don't touch her!" He yelled shooting flamethrower right at his stomach.

Edward had used roar to knock away the attacks before they did much damage. As he got punched and kicked he smirked. He flipped landing on his back getting the wind knocked out of him but he got back up and wiped his jaw. Andrew had actually caused him enough pain to let blood slip out. Andrew's gotten better but he forgets I beat his master. Edward thought smugly. He growled and powered up Fire Fang. He used his speed to run at Andrew and he would jump wherever Andrew did and bite his arm. Andrew can't dodge both of their attacks.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:47 pm
Johnny looked at the mew gijinka, "Hello." he said simply. He wasn't a very talkative guy and this mew looked like she could be annoying. Johnny started to walk away. He wanted to get some training in before the tournament. Then he heard the sound of a full on battle royale. He ran towards it. When he entered the trees, he just stopped. It was the Entei gijinka! Johnny stopped. Edward was one of Johnny's favorite legendaries, so Johnny was dumbstruck at the sight of him, "Ed- Ed- Ed-." he stuttered repeatedly, trying to ask for an autograph.

Weasel ran forward and grabbed Andrew's arm, "You need to learn when to pick fights my friend!" he hissed, pulling the Absol out from under Korsu, grabbing Jikana, and running from Edward and Greg while holding the two of them, "You also need to lose weight!" he groaned, escaping into a clump of bushes and hiding in a particularly tall tree, "Now sit down, shut up, and wait for them to leave." he warned in a deadly tone, "If I get caught for the first time in my career today, I will tear your head off." Then he went completely silent.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff