49%  [ 57 ]
Total Votes : 115

Jasta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:19 am
Quote:
I hate humans. Is that a bad sign?

Like.. all the time, or just sometimes?? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:29 am
All the time I guess. I don't actively think about it much, but it's always there.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Jasta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:47 am
Wow... well, I know I get really angry with the human race at times.... But I don't hate it. It produces as much beauty as it destroys.
Hehe, still, I'm sure plenty of people hate all humans... Just none of you all come murdering me in my sleep...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:34 am
Humans as a whole don't have much going for them. Their history is full of attrocities, and they haven't done much right. I mean, pretty much every good thing in the world has come from an individual, or a small group. At the same time, many large groups of humans participate in attrocities.

As for the good things humans have done, the actions of a few do not redeem the many.  

zz1000zz
Crew

MrsStyx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:41 am
I like Emos, they are not bad,they just express their feelings...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 am
I don't think I've actually commented on this yet.

First off, it's pretty low to diss someone just because of a sterotype, so your friend doesn't seem like the best example of human kindness and compassion. ^^*

Second...WTF? darkXmoon, you showed a lot more restraint than most people I know would have after being kicked/slugged by anyone. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Self-Reference

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:24 pm
GLEE!

I'm not the only one who hates people in general ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:34 pm
lurichan

Second...WTF? darkXmoon, you showed a lot more restraint than most people I know would have after being kicked/slugged by anyone. 0o;

I really do think the kid was on something. He went from crazy tp mocho then pissed to scared. If he wasn't on drugs then why. Why the ******** do Emos do this crap. An true, its not just Emos doing it now. Its spreding into the punks now. WTF for ?  

darkXmoon

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:07 pm
zz1000zz
Jasta
It bothers me to come across anybody who claims to "hate" (as in actively dislike, not just passively find them annoying) any large group of people...

I hate humans. Is that a bad sign?

depends on the reasons for hating humanity. i hate them because of their nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:37 pm
well its just that most emos in my school are posers... most of them are listening to hillary duff  

The Reused

evilsnail

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:17 pm
yes it dose annoy me people should not hate other kind of people based apon the stariotype of that kind of person the people that others at my school call emo are my frineds and others say i am emo and i dont really understand what makes me so much different from other people i mean i may dress differnt and not like the same things as other people but just becouse i fall into the emo catigory dose not mean that everything that people think is true about emo is in realiuty true  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:17 pm
Hrm, i wouldnt say i hate Emo's... but i also dont really like them. As i see it, they let me be me... i let them be them... even if i dont think it's them, it's what they want.

People talking about hating Emo... yea, that annoys me.  

Danthalas

+Sonny This is Urgent+

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:23 pm
don't hate emo's they're human too gonk , plus not all of them like MCR, i hate MCR.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:26 am
I like mcr, and I don't care what anyone else says about that. And I wrtie poetry, and I know its not good, so I think your friend is out of order and you should check him.  

x..Deadly Whispers..x

blades005

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:29 am
i abserlutely hate eamos  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items