Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold??
  yesh
  yupsh
View Results

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:29 pm
mywould be stuff like vidoegames and tv with junk food.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:27 pm
pirate my room of requirement will be anything with gold and candy and chocolate in it and also maid service! xp  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Ambaru

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:22 am
I guess I'd find out what my room of requirement would be as soon as I really needed something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:23 pm
my room of requirement would have: a four poster bed,a large screen tv with dvd and video combo,the x-box360 and lots of games,a inground swimming pool an air conditioner a fireplace a large wardrobe and all i would have to do is press a whole series of buttons to get the clothes i want to wear,jewelrey,bangles,shoes or handbags. a automatic make up dresser same as the wardrobe but with makeup,a computer,a camera phone and cordless lime green fluffy phone and purple keypad and a huge stack of dvds and videos . heart heart heart so much stuff! oh and a huge purple stereo,a stack of cool cds and a disco ball and dance floor and fluffy pink carpet on the floor and posters of my fave celebritiesand bands and pink and black walls and a gold door and 200 pairs of really cool,warm Ugg Boots!phew i'm out of ideas!!!!!!  

Numai Outcast

MochaCreme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:47 pm
a room with a bed, swimming pool and a roller coaster!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:25 pm
one of my walls would be my computer monitor. another would be a t.v. screen. i wou;d have a huge bed and a bathroom. along with maybe a library. one section of it would be dedicated to volleyball and quidditch heart oh the then the rest would be a desk and software and like a whole prayer area  

colormyworldx

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:32 pm
In my room it would always be night and there would be a rather large bed, dark colors all around, dim lighting, maybe some books, and of course, the main point of the room, Lucius Malfoy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:34 am
Um...if it turns out to include a dashing guy, a living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, it'd be more than enough to last a lifetime. whee  

Xenia Sol

Greedy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:58 pm
covo
My room of requirement (if it was real) would be a portal or door to a real magical world like Harry Potter. Then I could go there and never come back to reality.
yes. that. thats it. that would be mine. along with being filled with music, video games, magic spellbooks, a wand, and things to practice with (pillows, teapots, etc.). also, a really good kitchen with just the right amnt of counter space,, stoves, fridge with everything in it already, anything i could want in that kitchen. oh, and kittens. LOTS AND LOTS OF KITTENS. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:08 pm
My room would be filled with books and movies plus a bunch of food  

Harlequin-Avarice

Queen Cranberry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:11 pm
I can't say, its a pg13 site. mrgreen Would have somthing to do with a potion master though...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:13 pm
room of requirement i need a home hahahahahahahahahahahahaha  

phoenix2storm

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out