60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 pm
He turned and caught it by the blade laughing he wouldnt drop her till he was wounded until then it was cat and mouse. He threw it back and then jumpped over her kicking her into it then using her to lift himself he perched on a tree branch. "Nice try." He said softly throwing more knives around her. "Fetch"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm
As he had kicked her down, instead of going straight down as he would have liked she instead stumbled to the left, going around the knife. She looked up and sent her own flurry of knives at him as he sent his at her, several of her daggers hiding in the shadow of the other, making it look like there wasn't as many as there really was, several of which going for his face, neck, and other pressure points on his body. After she had thrown her daggers she stumbled backwards, avoiding most of the knives he had thrown, a few of them slicing her but she knew there was no real damage done, just a few scratchs, some deeper then others.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Snarling he jumped to the next tree to the left. "Close... er" He whispered then whistled to catch her attention gazing at her. Concentrating all his power on just her he smirked then jumped right in front of her staring her down as he thrust his sword out stepping forward. At that range noone could dodge. "Sorry but I wont stop till your dead. Submit." He snarled as he felt the blade split air in the small gap. He used his other hand to grab her and smiled sending his power into her to rip at her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:00 pm
the club she went to was papacked with people she could spot a couple vamps among them and sense somthing eles... was that a dog? oh yeah a lycan. she laughed to herself. although she still had trouble sensing the unhuman somtimes
"whats so funny?" her new friend Brittnay asked
"oh nothung" she replied watching as one of the vamps led a human girl outa the club "but i forgot about somthing i gotta go," she headed for the same exit. his back was to her and the girl was practically hanging off of him, 'pathetic' Airabella thought to her self.
she went right up to the girl who was smashed and told her there was a call for her inside from her mom. the girls face paled and she apologized to the vamp and headed back in. the vamp shrugged and looked to Airabella.
"so huney watcha doin tonight?" he asked lustfully.
with one quick movemnt she pulled her silver dagger out and slit his jugular to the spine so he couldnt call for help an 1/8 of a second later she plunged it into his chest. she hadnt needed of done the last but it was just reflex. blood speewed from his neck and chest and he crumpledto the floor. she bent down over top of and watched as his eyes went dark.
after wiping the blood of her daggeron his shirt and returing it to the inside of her coat with her twin pistals she dragged the body over into a dumpster squirted hand sanitizer on the body, pulled out a set of matches lit it and through it in.
"i think ill call it a night." she sighed and fluffed her hair out and headed down the backalley.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:09 pm
She had clasped her hands around the sword to stop it from impaling her, and started laughing insanly as he began to rip at her mind, she squirmed and laughed loudly, unable to help herself, the pain racking her as she laughed harder and harder, stumbling back away from him, flinging knife after knife at him, some of which were poisen tipped, she finally fell to the ground, laughing too hard, her mind in a great amount of pain, though it seemed as if she was enjoying herself as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm
He easily dodged most of them being hit by one that luckily wasn't poisoned he watched her on the ground sending small waves not trying to fully hurt her. It increased the longer she waited and in time he would paralize her if needed. "Think and give up child."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Vondel put a restraining hand on Aviera, his head cocked the entire time. "I think I found one of our killers. I have been keeping a close link to most of the newborns and now one of them has died outside a club. Seems a human girl, a teen no dout, ended him swiftly and with skill. This matches many of the recent kills but lacks direction. However, this could be a lead...." Vondel looked at Aviera for real this time, coming out of his mind. After a few moments he helped Hikaru up and dusted her off. "Well now thats a fitting punishment is it not? If you wish to join us for this hunt then feel free. If not.... well we will see you soon anyway." Vondel smiled and turned to Grimm. "Now my pretty, go find the girl I showed you and make friends ok?" Grimm only nodded then slinked away. The beauty of Grimm was that he had no sent. Grimm was very hard to track when he didn't want to be. Vondel walked back to Aviera and smiled. "Shall we brother? It would be nice to finely catch this lead before it vanishes again. That and I might have a bit of fun now too." Vondel laughed as he ghosted through the trees, following Grimm's mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 pm
Aviera's silver eyes flickered like a candle as his pupils retracted and his concentration was broken, staggering back he reached out quickly for the nearest tree and fell gently against it his hair falling into his face. Vondel had never used his power on Aviera and in a way it scared him. Though he wasn't using much of his own to begin with his friend had simply touched his mind and broken the stream. He listened intently as he steadied himself panting ever so slightly that it made Grimm look at him. He quickly straightened to keep the creature from thinking he was weak and then as Vondel turned to face him he stood sheathing his blade. Nodding once he didn't look at the lycan before taking off behind his brethren ghosting his way through the shadows and picking up speed beating him their and taking his favorite spot on the roof ledge in the darkest area he could locate. The girl was walking away and as Vondel exited the forest he motioned towards her. The location wasn't hard to find if he focused on the smell of vampire blood. He wondered why Vondel choose to use Grimm but shrugged the thought off. After seeing that Vondel understood he took off silently over the roofs pinpointing a place to scout from. Some hunters, didn't walk alone and he would give him the first battle staying well hidden and out of the way till needed. He would love to use his powers on a human girl to see her scream like most humans did but something about her made him rethink that. He would wait and see.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 pm
as she walked she suddenly felt eyes on her. her heart raced for a second befor she calmed it. 'dam looks like one led to another. self controle has always been one of my faults.'she thought to herself and then she sighed out loud and kept walking' the really shitty thing about this though' she thought again to her self 'is that i have no weapons... well my hunting knife... but still that means itll get messy and upclose and i loooove these jeans,' she sighed again and kicked a rock laying in the ally. she centerd her self while walking planning wat she could do. 'run? were? going to the aparement is out of the question wards or no wards theyd just stock the place.. . . o i got it.' she smiled to her self. and turnd down off the alley into a well lit street that was semi filled with people. ' cant make that big of a seen here.' she kept her face expressionless walking slowly now waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm
He followed silently and dropped down to the street a few blocks away and stepped into the crowd from the opposite side hiding his fangs and acting like a normal human around the rest. He smiled at a child sent it off back to its parents all the while watching her discretly.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm
she proped her self against a wall, this isnt good.... she could feel it. i NEED to dissapear and now. she pulled out her phone and mayd a quick tx just in case. took a deep breath centered herself and looked up the street, a club. she smiled. and walked into hit hoping to get lost in the crowd, also hoping her sent would be heavily diluted by all the close sweating bodies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Hikaru had let out a huff as their fight was cut short by the sudden lead, she looked at grimm and watched the lot run off, she stood there for a second, debating on following before she finally let out a sigh and decided simply to follow, if anything she would simply watch for mere amusement. Though she fell slightly behind with her carefree stride she had kept up by simply following the scent trail, finding that it had led right back into the city, seeing Aviera in a crowd, sending a kid back to its parents, she found the person that they were stalking easily by watching where he had been watching and simply followed the girl into the club, smiling as she moved toward the girl, "You seem to be in a hurry, why not relax and dance a bit?" She said with a smile as she began dancing to the music, glad it was a song she knew. She smiled at the girl "you look flustered, is something wrong?" she asked, giving the girl a gentle smile, she didn't know what the other three wanted with her but she had no quarrels with this girl, for now she would simply probe at the girls brain with her questions.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Airabella smiled easily at her. "o well see i was with this really hot guy, wich is tottaly why iam so flusterd." she practically squeeled. "but my sis called and said she needed to see me asap." she let her smile drift "so i gotta go." and started to walk away at a only slightly hurried pace. 'oh dear god shes a lycan.' she thought to her self 'deffiantly not wat i need to be trailing after me right now for snack.' she was postive a powerfull vamp was on her trail other wise she wouldnt be pumping with such a larg amount of adrenline ' thank the goddess for intuiton' she prayed silently  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Hikaru only smiled as she read how much of a lie the girl had told her before moving and danced her way back infront of her "oh now come on, i know you know what i am, i wont hurt you" She said with a smile "i've already had dinner" she said with a smile "now tell me why your really flustered" she chuckled as she continued to dance, the song changing to Caramelldansen, one of her favored songs, she almost giggled as she did the Caramelldansen dance, paying only a bit of attention to the girl as she danced around, making her own dance moves along with the original dance moves, she smiled "wont you take a breather and dance a bit?" she asked with another gentle smile.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm
she litrally cocked an eyebrow and almost laughed "not to this crap and y'know i really gotta go and frankly iam runing off of intuintion." she gave her a smik but a friendly one "and trust me i woudnt be anyones dinner" she pushed her way through the crowd. looking for the back exit. who ever it was would more than likely be in here anysecond she was running out of time. wiat. she stopped theyd be expecting that. she turend back to the girl and looked around the club, there stairs, she headed to them and mayd for the roof, throughing the lycan an almost pleading look.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff