Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:44 pm
xemnas-phandom
"This is what Great Leader of Dai-Shocker want me to worry about"
User Image

"This is the side affect of Decade's creation powers, instead of cross over through other world, there are outside power creating even more powerful rider."

Jumping off the building and stand in front of the monster. "No sorry feeling but this is my hobby." "FORMATION" The belt announce "No problem sir", insert the fist part to complete the belt. "Fx Standard form" announce the belt.

User Image

In one motion he dash forward and did a flying side kick to the chest.

"Looks like thinks are getting pretty intresting again *De-cay finishes off the last riot trooper in his way, and pulls out his liner pass*

Negataros
.. make sure you dont kill anyone sweatdrop even i have my limit.
"haha as long as they clear the way they will live.. for the most part"
"*sigh* stare what ever, jus.." *befor Soul can finish his sentence he is possesed by another imagin*
"sorry nii-san things were getting to boreing. mind if i take your place blaugh "
"RAiden! you basterd"
"Soul: haha at least i dont have to worry about RAiden taking this fight sweatdrop " WHAT! you trust this guy scream
*the face plate on souls belt changes as RAiden begins to swipe his pass* {CHARGE AND UP} User Image {RAiden Rage}
"of course he does, for i am the LIGHT who will guide him from the Darkness! 4laugh

"Soul and Negataros: BAAKA scream "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm
"Well then, if you're gonna up the ante so am I!"

His left arm morphs into a bazooka.

"Snake guy, you seem alright but my orders are clear. You're either coming with me or dying. So let's see what happens.

Megaton Missile, FIRE!!"

A large rocket leaves the barrel and is heading towards the three at high speed.  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image

Fx saw another rider getting into the battlefield. "I need Decade for this." Fx did a barrel roll to avoid the shooting acid. "Dude I'm sorry, but as a bystander you should worried about your self behind that monster." After that, Fx rolled behind a building when he saw the monster's bazooka.

Fx gasp for a breath. "This is what I haven't had in mind for this world. I need to call Decade for this one. Knowing him he would come at the last second"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm
As the young man ran up and fought off the riotroopers, he went to fX's aid and said "You need a little help?" As the giant sanke came again the young man pulled from one of the slots from his belt a dragon shaped fuestle and put it in Kivat's mouth as it said "Castle Doran!" all of a sudden a melody started playing and the area started to turn to night as a dragon emerged from a building and started to attack the snake. Also he saw the oncoming missle attack and pulled out another fuestle and put it into Kivat's mouth as it said "Wake Up!" He then put his arms across his chest and started to look up and and lifted his leg as Kivat got off the belt and unwrapped the chains on his right leg as it revealed two demonic like wings and jumped into the air as he went to destroy the missile with a kick.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 am
I think our forums are fix I'm not sure  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 am
Ok.  

Chrona_13

Chrona_13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:19 pm
cbgreiga
"Well then, if you're gonna up the ante so am I!"

His left arm morphs into a bazooka.

"Snake guy, you seem alright but my orders are clear. You're either coming with me or dying. So let's see what happens.

Megaton Missile, FIRE!!"

A large rocket leaves the barrel and is heading towards the three at high speed.

Ouja dodges the missle and goes through a mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 pm
"[Sarcastically] Oh yay, another rider. Honestly, if I knew it were this easy to get you guys together, I wouldn't have bothered waiting you out.... You know what? I think this is the perfect time to let him out."

[Puts brace up to mouth.] "I got three, possibly four here. Send in the new guy."

Soon after, a pillar of negative energy appears next to Trigger.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 pm
As the young man destroys the missile he looks next to the kaijin as a pillar of negative energy appears. The bat named Kivat then says "What is that? Hey Axel stay sharp!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:13 pm
A young man steps out from the pillar:
User Image

"Ugh, what'd you call me in for? I'm already bored enough."

"Look, be glad you're getting activated this fast. Also, I'm not taking on three by myself."

"So I'm just here 'cause you're a wimp?"

"Shut Up! It's not like that!"

"Yeah... Keep telling yourself that."

A surge of dark energy covers his right arm and left hand. They solidify to form a gauntlet and a single card.

He slips the card into a slot on top of the gauntlet.

[KAMEN RIDE] "Henshin!" [REVERSE.]

His shadow rises up and fuses with his body, creating his suit.
User Image  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:11 pm
The man named Axel sees this new enemy and says "Why? Why is there so much fighting?" He then starts to attack the new enemy called Reverse.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:08 pm
"Get back."

He outstretches his arm, palm out and inserts a new card into the driver.

[ATTACK RIDE: REPULSE]

A cone of black wind erupts from his palm pushing back the new rider. He then turns to Trigger.

"Don't you have a job to do?"

"What? You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"....."

"God, you have no sense of humor whatsoever."

His arms begin glowing again and soon after a long metal prod sticks out. He pulls it out to reveal a mid-sized riot baton. He then lunges at the new rider.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Axel sees the kaijin with a pole attack him and defends against it and pulling out another fuestle and putting it into Kivat's mouth "Buroon Booster!" All of a sudden a motorcycle comes out and the dragon that is battling the snake launched out a statue that looked like a coffin and attached itself to the bike. Axel then rode the bike straight towards the kaijin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Ouja is safe from the fighting for now. "I need to know what's going on here."  

Chrona_13

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 pm
"That bat dude is skilled."

" Sir Hodge, shall we help?" announce the belt.

"Yeah, quadratic shooter!" Hodge press the fist part in to the belt and a gun appear on his left waist. Then aimed the gun at the kaijin.

"Root shots power of 3!" The gun fired three beam shots at the kaijin

"Recharge!" "Yes sir" the belt answer. Hodge peak out of the building he was hiding and observed the mysterious black rider.

User Image  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces