Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:55 pm
McCoy rolled his eyes when he caught Chekov's glare and shook his head. The kids these day just didn't get his sarcasstic bit of humor. Why did he bother trying?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 pm
[sorry i was gone for a bit]

Kirk gave a brisk nod.
"Alright. Spock you're in charge of Zepatos, extract as much information as you can please. Bones, keep them form killing each other. lead the way checkov."

Zepatos galred at spock and folded his arms.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm
"Alright Captain" said Chekov walking out of the sickbay towards engineering.

"I think we may have to take a slightly longer way around captain, a few of the doors fused shut"

*Rounding the corner Chekov got hit by an electrical spark from a computer panel*

"Yowsa, that hurt" he screeched "Best tell Scottie about that. He really isn't going to like it"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm
Spock merely stared back at Zepatos for a moment. McCoy glanced between the two. "Now lets all try to get along," he said.

"Yes, getting along would make the extraction of infomation easier," Spock replied.

"That's not exactly what I meant....but your funeral," McCoy replied shaking his head.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm
Kirk looked worried. Checkov looked fragile enough as it was without getting hit with sparks.
"Wait are you ok?" he asked as they still walked briskly. he was annoyed that the ship was malfunctioning, he'd expected it to be more high-tech than this. But then again a computer was a computer, and an engineering project was just a machine.

--

Zepatos snorted.
"alright fine. But if the Bowl-cut tries to karate chop me again i'm kicking his bony arse."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm
"I'm fine Captain" Smiling he stopped and turned around "Takes more than a few sparks to halt a Chekov"

"Captain, I have a bad feeling about all of this"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Kirk smiled at his bravado. he then looked concerned at Chekov's 'feeling'
"You and me both, kiddo."
Kirk sighed, marching ahead again. he found one of the doors sealed and grunted in annoyance, taking an alternative route.
"that many ships just don't blow up by themselves. Even kilingons couldn't' have done that so quickly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm
"Unlikely," Spock replied.

McCoy sighed. "There will be no karating or kicking in my medical bay," he replied. "Unless its done by me."

"Also unlikely," Spock commented.

McCoy brushed off the remark. "Just get on with the questions," he said.

Spock nodded. "What was your location when you picked up the gravities and please begin your report from there," he asked Zepatos.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm
With a note of hesitance in his voice Chekov said "Captain... What do you think caused all of this"

Chekov peer around the corner

"This way is free Captain"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm
It took a considerable portion of Zepatos' restraint not to punch Spock in the face. His professionalism and neutrality came across as smug to him and it was maddening. He rarely interacted with Vulcans, but he hoped they all weren't as bad as he'd heard. this guy certainly seemed a stereotype.
"ok whatever." he sighed, taking a breath to clam down a little.
"I don't know my exact position, you'll have to check my log. But it was maybe 40 minutes away at standard speed when i picked up on the gravitational anomoly. I was taking the long way round since the Feds come through there often, so it wasn't til a little longer that i picked up the distress calls and later arrived at the mess."

--

Kirk hurried after him.
"I don't know...as Spock says the logical explanation, no matter how retarded, might be true. my gut says nero..."

he arrived in the engine room.

"Ah it's about ruddy time, what took you so long?" Scotty exclaimed to Checkov. "I asked you to get the captain, no go on an easter egg hunt."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 pm
Spock nodded recording the information on his data pad. "Is there anything you remember?" he asked. "Did the distress calls give any description as to what occured?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm
"N... N.. Nero"

Significantly quieter Chekov followed the captain into engineering

"Sorry Scottie. If your doors worked we would have been here sooner!"

Under his breath "I wish I had an Easter egg right now"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm
Zepatos paused to think.
"it was difficult. there were multiple signals since there were multiple ships, but they all seemed to respond immediately to something huge or unknown. they seemed pretty panicked - I mean for starfleet. Y'know how you guys are all disciplined and crap. there was hardly any time between any of this 'what the f**k?' type messages and the 'oh s**t fire the torpedoes!' type messages I don't think they had much chance to evacuate. the sound cut out just as they started giving those orders."
he tried not to dwell on it much, as ever. the people were already dead: not his problem.

--

"Now don't you go blaming me for the doors. I've got half the ship crashing around my ears and you best not be going on to me about the doors!"
Scotty gave an exasperated sigh and fiddled with the controls.
"If I had the intercoms working that'd be a start. i'm practically working with smoke signals here, which is oddly appropriate considering the state of the electronics."

"Scotty, you had something to tell me about the data cells you recovered?" Kirk prompted, trying to break the engineer's rant.

Scott looked blank for a split second before moving off to another computer.
"oh aye, what we recovered from your Scavenger. Well we've got the computer records for the last day of the main ship you were on - the 'little black box' so to speak." he grinned at his own joke and brought up the information, pausing only to bark a few orders at any passing engineers.

"witha little rooting aroudn we may even get a visual of what attacked them."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm
Spock nodded again as he looked over the data pad.

"I think that's enough questioning for now," McCoy chipped in.

"The captain has-," Spock began.

"You can come back later if needed," McCoy replied. "But he's still as of the moment my patient and as the chief medical officer of this ship I think he needs to rest."

"As you wish doctor. I shall report to the captian," Spock responded and looked to Zepatos. "You will remain here." Then he left for engineering where he found Kirk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Zepatos watched Spock leave and snorted in distaste.

" 'You will remain here'" he parroted, putting a mocking edge on his impression of him. "How can you stand him?"
he ran a hand over his hair and when he found it messed up proceeded to un-do his long plait and brush it with his fingers.

"I appreciate you getting rid of him, but I'm fine. I don't need a rest."
he looked at the doctor. he had to admit that out of all of them he liked him best so far. he seemed a down to earth guy.

--

Kirk looked up as Spock entered.
"Ah Spock. We seem to have the main ship's computer data for the day of the attack. Zepatos must have picked it up thinking it had software on it or something. Scotty's just downloading it so we can access it."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff