Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Drake chuckled, appreciating how nice she was being and enjoying the kisses.
"hmn, I can happily deal with that title." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm
"I thought so," Koko grinned giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Once the soap was washed off she turned the water off as well. Stepping out she immediately wanted back in as the water felt cooler suddenly. She quickly grabbed a towel to wrap around herself and dry her hair. She had to be careful though....the floor seemed awfully slick since they didn't provide rugs to catch the water.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 pm
once Koko was out he followed after, grabbing his own towel and drying himself with a visible shiver.
"man, it's been a long day." he said, drying off his face and hair before wrapping the towel aroudn his waist  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm
"Quite," Koko replied turning her back to him while she dressed. It wasn't like he hadn't seen any of it before....but she still had her shy moments. This time she wore a long black skirt the slitted up to her knees and an off the shoulder yellow knitted sweater. She hadn't thought to pack a strapless bra so the straps of the black one showed. Oh, well..girls now of days tended to show more than that on a regular basis. She felt warmer at least.....but hugged Drake again for extra warmth.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Drake smiled and hugged her back before changing into a clean set of clothes.
"hmn, i need me some pijamas." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm
"Why?" Koko giggled. "Our regular clothes barely stay on us enough as it is." She leaned back on the sink counter but her foot slipped and she fell on her rear and smacked her head a little on the counter edge. "Ow," she replied grabbing the counter to stand back up.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Drake was about to reply when she slipped.
"ooh." he practically hissed in sympathy. that probably did hurt a lot.
"Little miss graceful." he said with a laugh, kissing the back of her head to make it 'better'
"are you ok, not seeing stars?" he kissed her 'wound' again. "maybe we should leave this perilous environment."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 pm
"Only one," Koko smiled as she got her barings and looked at him. "And yes....I think we should." She let him lead the way back out to the main room. Buster was awake and roaming around the room. The other two crawled over their mother and father.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Drake grinned and held her hand as they headed back into the bedroom.
"Wow the pups are getting active quickly." he commented, pleased. he walked carefully over to Buster to fuss him and shepherd him more towards his parents to make sure he didn't stray too far.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Koko smiled as she got pulled along in the 'sheperding.' "At this rate they'll be as big as their parents in no time," she commented.

Bly nuzzled Buster and pushed him back over to his mother and siblings. The pups remained wiggling and squirming about though.

She pulled Drake along to sit on the bed and watched the pups. Slowly the sense of tiredness came creeping back in from the comdination of Jet-lag.....warm shower...and usual lack of sleep. But she had gotten used to the extra sleep she had been getting lately. It was....nice.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Drake smiled.
"I hope so. And Bly and Yoki are pretty good parents, don't you think?"
he adjusted himself on the bed so she could lean agaisnt him more comfortably and rearranged the pillows. he felt relaxed and mellow for the moment, a large portion of his stress gone now that they had an ocean between them and their problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm
Koko cuddled and leaned up against him. She couldn't help but think about what he said earlier on the plane. "Two great hunters....and daughter who will have more dogs chasing after her than any," she smiled. She stared down at his chest tracing circles as she remember when that he said 'our' daughter. She wondered if he realized he had said that. It was a mixture of sadness and happyness at the thoughts of 'their' children.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:48 pm
"yeah..." he smiled, putting an arm around her shoulders.
"And Buster's gonna be tough...though he seems like a bit of a fool." he laughed. "i like that. Kinda like me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:55 pm
"Hanging around you long enough he's going to be," Koko teased and lightly kissed him on the cheek. She felt warm and safe now....

She glanced over at Judith and wished she had the same before looking back at the pups. Her eyelids started to feel heavy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Drake laughed and poked her.
"Cheeky." he pouted and smiled again. he sighed and wriggled a little lower down on the bed so he was horizontal. he decided sleep might be an idea. renting or buying a car and driving to Whitby only to find another hotel would all take time and tire them out more tomorrow.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff