Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 am
((well im learning ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 am
"Kuso! I am late to school!" Quickly, he jump off from the bed and prepare to attend the morning mid term test. "The alarm clock must have broken again..." Brushing his teeth while shaking the clock in his room with his free hand. My name is Tamiya Izanagi. I am the only children and only boy in the big Tamiya family. My parents are always working in oversea and seldom come home. Tamiya family is famous in the history, said that the legendary Tamiya Iemon, was a great ronin samurai in the Edo period of Japan. People said the Tamiya family was haunted by Oiwa, a ghost who was Tamiya Iemon's wife. It is a popular Kaidan till nowadays in Japan. I used to hear a lot of ghost stories since I was a kid and I totally in love with it...But are those real? Well, I think so. Since I am able to see 'them' after my 15th brithday. But Oiwa? Heh, who knows? Changing school uniform, put on his earphone with the ipod hanging around his neck and walk pass a shelf that has loads of Horror Movie DVDs and books. Grabbed his school bag and hurry ride his bicycle to school...  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 am
Boku was bored as ever, he may have a small form and be treated kindly in certain places by people but that wasnt fun at all. He jumped from the skyscraper he was currently on, he fell to the ground his thick pearl black fur on his ears and tail standing upwards from the force of the wind gusting upwards. He landed on the ground, his feet creating cracks into the ground, causing awe and panic from the people around. He glared at all those around with his jet black cat eyes, showing a tint of red in the moonlight which spread across his body. He began to giggle at the people who ran away from him in terror. Now this is entertaining, humans scared of something they dont know He then walked onto the road, his shirt which was too big for him flapping from the wind that the cars passing caused. He began to run, across the highway at the same speed someone in what seemed to be a speeder. He then smiled at the driver, who went pale and began to slow down. Boku just laughed again and stole some food from a passby vechile which had a fat man with a burger and chips in it. Once he had his food he left the road and went to a nearby shrine, which just happened to be were he lived. "Hmmm, that was a little enjoyable, but the food now adays is getting horridly bad for the body, no wonder humans are getting bigger and so much more disgusting". Once he had stated this he sat down on the part of the shrine were people put money in to pray, he may of lived her but no one seemed to have noticed yet, no even the priest which came running at him. "Hey brat, get away from their!" Boku just began to play with the old fart, dodging the broom with ease.....My name is boku nekomata, and im a ghost, or a monster as some people described, over 3000 years of age and still with a child like form.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 am
((now what o.O Izanagi pass by the shrine and make Boku his pet?))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 am
((depends, if were starting now or just doing describing post, and it might not go like that depends on how Boku reacts ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:44 am
((Hehe..ok. Just hoping Izanagi got himself a guardian to protect him from the crazy obsess ghost wife, Oiwa xD ))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 am
((lol, that would be nice for him ><))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 am
(( yeah...only depend if the cat like Izanagi or not lulz~))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 am
Oh, man. I am a bit late. I have to run to school even if I live near to school. Hitomi thought to herself, changed into her uniform and began to run to school hoping she would make it in time... My name is Uesugi Hitomi and I am a descendant of the great Uesugi clan. Although my parents do not work they are almost never home so I live alone. I am 18 years old and I can see ghosts from my childhood on. I carry a katana with me outside the school as a weapon which I learned to wield when I took Kendo lessons.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 am
((should we start the rp while the three of us are online?))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 am
OOC

I do not know. If you want, why not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 am
((bring it on > biggrin and just one thing, hmm, maybe u can extend ur intro about hitomim a bit, saya?))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 am
((my guy is at a shrine at the moment being attacked by a monk with a broom, however he hasnt really hit him once yet, who will make the first post to get the rp started? ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 am
OOC

Will look what I can do about it.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 am
((who is going to make the first post?))  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff