Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm
[[AH! Sorry, I've been a mess lately. D: There, done! ^ ^;]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Matt gave the smile of a ten year old."Hello Jerri...I've been rather alone. Would you two care to join me? I have a very spacious house. Lots of room to play. I may need you to do a few things but How much could one person need?"Matt reached in to pet the toy. How truthful was he being? He didn't even know. Some water still dripped from his hair. He looked up momentarily at the man who'd just left. He then looked back at Micaiah."What'da ya say?"Matt seemed way too happy for this day and age. He stared at Micaiah waiting for her reply.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Micaiah looked down and thought, she wouldn't mind, but she decided it on something a bit selfish, "Do you.. And if you don't... would get one... A cello..." She said it softly, a tad flustered about asking for something, when she should be grateful for at least having an owner that seemed nice. She remembered her manners and threw in a, "Please?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm
Matt closed his eyes and sighed."So kawai! I...it's been some time...if it's gone, I could always buy you one."He spoke like he acted, like a child. He was rather excited at the idea of having someone at home again. He smiled and crouched down outside of the cage now."So, deal?A small puddle had formed under Matt from the dripping ranwater in his clothes. He was quite infatuated with this one. Unfortunately for her, he had lost the comprehension of compassion. He couldn't quite grasp the idea of another living thing with feelings.

[[sorry my posts are short, I'm not used to using small font... XP]]  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm
Micaiah looked up, her eyes bright with a sparkle to them, "Deal!" She said without hesitation. She had been through this before, the papers the money for slave exchange, and then, the 'warrenty' if they don't like the slave simply return it like a bad birthday present, but she didn't think of that at the moment. She couldn't wait to be out of the hole in the ground she currently lived in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Matt smiled and walked off. This was like buying a pet. Years ago, Matt would've bought as many slaves a possible to free them. Now he was one of the fools keeping this business alive.

A few moments later he returned with a man. The man spoke in a low voice and said little. He opened the cage and attached a leash to Micaiah's collar. Matt stood there smiling the whole time. His body tempurature had dropped dramaticly. He'd enevitably be sick for the next few days but he didn't seem to care if he even knew. When the man handed the leash to Matt, Matt held it loosly. When the man left, Matt looked at Micaiah and smiled.
"So...how do you like rain?"Matt was determining if he'd need to get an umbrella or not. He looked quite excited. Not at all apropriate for one his age.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 pm
She looked up, her smile even brighter, "I... I love the rain!" She said, clamping her hand over her mouth when she realized how loud she said it. She put her hand back to her side and smiled. She finally thought how people were alot better than most of them seem. She skipped as far as the leash would let her, then stopped and waited for Matt to catch up, "Hmm... I accepted and yet I still do not know of your name. Well, mine is Micaiah, but you probably saw that on the papers."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Matt walked to catch up with Micaiah."Yes, but it's always polite to introduce one's self. I apologize. I'm Matthew Shinkaze, Matt to the few ghosts who run around my mansion."By 'ghosts' he meant his imaginary friends. They'd left recently though. He spoke formaly and bowed. He looked up and smiled again. Still excited and happy. He lead Micaiah out to the street and paused for a moment while the rain greeted him. He looked down the street, few people still. There was a limo that was circling the street, must've been waiting for the owner. Matt smiled as he hummed to himself. He began walking."Hope you're up for a walk."His rediculous smile seemed glued to his face.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm
Micaiah smiled, "Hello Matthew." She said, she heard the word 'ghost' and didn't quite understand it so she ignored it. She stepped joyfully into the rain, it had been so long since she had been in the rain. The water running across her face like tears of joy. She put her hand up to her head, army style while still smiling and standing in the rain, "Walking seems fun!"

|| =D this is Miki happy. (doesn't know why I put this here...) ||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm
Matt marched happily with his new...friend? Mybe not, Matt was just happy for the company. He walked along humming through the overcast day. His attitude was an eery contrast to the city.

After a ways of walking, the two arrived at the front gates of Matt's home. It was a lavish, 5th street style mansion. All the lights were out and, even though it seemed well kept, it had the feel of a haunted place.
"Well, this is home. What do you think?"The gates slowly opened with a slight creak that could be heard under the rhythmic rain drops.

[[want to wait for the others after Micaiah gets settled?]]  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm
|| Yeah. So this post then more more of you? I have project to finish up so x.x or something, I might do one more post for tonight, depends if I feel like it. Annnnd authors have started throwing little wooden blocks at my head O:< ||

Micaiah was stunned by the house, it was amazing. The outside being so brilliant she couldn't wait to see the inside, it was probably as ornate as the outside. She looked up at Matt excitedly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:00 pm
[[OK, wooden blocks? O.o]]

Matt looked down at Micaiah. He was entregued seeing her reaction to the mansion."Please, after you."Matt lead her to the front door. It was still open from when he left. He didn't know why people didn't go near his house. The truth was, they thought it haunted or cursed, no one would dare try to steal anything. Matt walked into the entry way, an large open area that contained a large stairway leading up stairs. There were six doorways on the first floor, two on the left and right walls, one on each side of the stairway. The stairs split left and right, a traditional style. Matt shook off as much access water from himself as he could."Well, if you'd follow me. I'll show you your room and I'll put on some dry clothes...I think."He turned to the closest doorway on the right and began to lead down the hall. The house was still beautifuly decorated, but everything had a thick layer of dust. The ground even looked lightly used.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 am
Akira looked at Seth, then glanced down and shook her head. Happiness was a word that had lost meaning since her parents had been killed in a car crash. Being experimented on just made it worse to remember. "Not real..." she murmured, shivering. It felt colder again. At least she now understood what her colors meant. Violence and some sort of sadness. She wasn't surprised.

[Sorry for such a delay in posting, I had to go to sleep]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:22 pm
With just those words, Seth understood that the girl had been through much pain in her life. For a neko to be depressed was truly low. He looked at her, and glanced around at the other slaves. For the most part, they were all female. A few males were scattered umong the room, but few. What a pity. All these girls would probably go to some abusive idiot's home, or killer's, or God knows what else.
Seth got down on one knee, holding onto a bar of the cage with one hand.
"Perhaps...But, do you think, by any chance, that you'd find happiness is real," he looked at Akira directly, "by living with me?"
He stared at the ground for a moment, awaiting her reply. A refusal, he assumed, as most wouldn't exactly call him 'nice'. The boy's temper had always gotten the best of him, and the end result was the untimely death of a slave.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Akira looked at the man, then glanced down for a minute. She wasn't going to find happiness, was she? But then again, remembering how cold it was here, she reached for the bar the man was holding, instantly feeling warmth. And so, she nodded, choosing to say yes to the man's question.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff