Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 pm
"Ya i geuss as of right now i aint too sure. I was kinda pushed into this, but i really dont know how well id do as a peacekeeper, all ive ever known is constant geurilla conflit."

Vergil smiled the girl was cool enoguh, she seemed nervous, and if that was the case he didnt have room to be. His own needs took a backseat to those of the innocent and helpless, and his training told him that the will of one person was worth the will of one hundred militants.

"My names Vergil by the way. I suppose you got one too eh."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 pm
Lizzy was late again. She always seemed to be late now. She hurried towards the docks where she was supposed to be helping Erwin. "Verdomd..." She muttered to herself in Dutch. Eventually she made it to the dock. She had to get people to move so she started her usual routine of shouting things. "Spostare! Chuyển! Move!" She finally made her way next to Erwin. "Hallo Erwin." She said to him; her German accent, like all her accents, sounded as close to the real deal as possible. If people didn't know better they could have sworn up and down that she was German. It was apart of her talent.

Rose crossed her arms as she stood there waiting for the boat to dock. The boat she was riding on was very unimpressive, as to not draw attention to who was riding it. Rose was very important to the people of Fire so certain precausions had to take place. Rose didn't really care, she knew she could take care of herself. The boat docked and Rose got off and looked around. She didn't know anyone, nor did she really care to meet anyone so she stood off waiting for whatever was going to happen.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 pm
Serbia got off the boat, her bag around her shoulder. Her farmer clothes were torn and her arm was scraped, but she had a smile on her face. She walked off the boat on to solid ground.
"Looks like a good place to stay," she said as she grabbed her locket from her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 pm
"If you are trying to be funny, I am not amused" Erwin muttered. It appeared all the students were now at the docks. "Attention!" He called, pratically no students even looked at him. He went to the back of a truck and came back with a mega phone. He pulled the intercom off and held it near the speaker. "Cover your ears" He warned Lizzy. He pressed the button and the feedback shreiked out. Erwin barely seemed phased by the sound, blink just abit at the sound, well the students covered their ears and squeezed their eyes shut. "Thank you for your attention, if you would please give any baggage and or weaponary on your person to the men to my right to take up in the trucks, you may then bored the buses, please do so quickly" He said speaking into the megaphone. He lowered it then returned the megaphone to the truck.  

Thunder-King01

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:39 pm
Serbia followed directions like a soldier, giving up her bow, arrows, and her bag of personal stuff and got on the bus. She wasn't pretending when she was confused but she didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 pm
"Yeah, my name is Cameron." The guy seemed easy enough to talk to, so she relaxed a little bit.

"So you were pushed into comming here?" Cameron put her bag down by her feet.  

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Lizzy smiled. "Sorry! I wasn't trying to be funny..." Her voice had a natural British accent to it; she couldn't help the fact that she used different languages all the time. She covered her ears when he came out with the megaphone and watched amused at the students. "Sería prudente hacer lo que dice."* She muttered with a smile. This year was going to be entertaining.
((*It would be wise to do what he says))

Rose did not even flinch at the feedback produced by the mega phone. Her belongings were next to her, except for her staff. Her staff was retractable and was hidden amongst her clothing. In her hand she had a rose that her mother had given her before she left home and she placed it in her pony tail. Her long hair had been braided so she just stuck her rose amongst her hair. She grabbed her bags and her sheild and walked over to the trucks as the man had instructed. She handed over her things and started to the buses like everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm
Erwin watched as the students handed their things over too The volunteered greys who did the demenial tasks, grounds keeping, cooking, all that stuff was done my greys who had time to volunteer to do such tasks. A few more minutes then they'd be departing.  

Thunder-King01

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Cameron heard the man with the megaphone giving out instrctions to new students. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "I think it's time we get going. They'll probably depart soon." She said to Vergil as she turned toward the dock where the students would be leaving for the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Vergil sighed "Ya i geuss i better get myself together."

He walked over to the nearest employee of the academy and tossed his stuff to him. "No chance i could keep the gun if i gave you my bullets?" He laughed a little and handed over his gun without waiting for an answer. He unbuckled his sword from his waist and handed that over too.

Leaving his stuff behind he sat down on the bus hoping a little that the cameron girl would sit next to him. he didnt feel like introducing himself again. Then his heart skipped a beat as he remembered the survival knife tucked into his left boot. He didnt think to hand it over because to him it was a tool not a weapon. He crossed his legs and hoped against hope he wouldnt get in trouble before the first bloody day.  

Noltic

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Serbia turned to see a guy (Vergil) walk past her. She smiled, then took a deep breath.
"Hi!" she said happily. "I'm Serbia. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Rikku handed her bags to the nearest person... but when they asked for her weapons she faltered.

"Umm... my weapons aren't like normal weapons... I can't hand them over.." She stated as the gave her a weird look, and she sighed. "My weapons are an heirloom that has been passed down in my family and hold significant sentimental value... but that isn't why I can't give them to you... I know it sounds far-fetched by my family is the only ones that can hold them... it's from a spell my greatx10 grandmother put on them.. it was an ultimate spell that cost her her life, and it can't be broken... so you see even if I gave you my weapons... you wouldn't have them for more than a couple seconds, because they would teleport back to wherever they exist until I need them..." She stated hoping they believed her... but they really didn't look too convinced, but she shrugged a "I-don't-really-know-what-else-say" Shrug and got on the bus.  

Chloe Agnew

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Cameron sighed as she approached an academy employe. She hated giving up her weapons, never felt safe with out them. After handing the employe her bag, she slid out of her jacket and unbuckled the black leather harness that held her two hand guns and beloved short sword.

As headded towards the bus she slipped back in to her jacket. She hopped up into the bus. Cameron surveyed the bus and quickly found who she was looking for. She didn't feel like getting to know anyone else, so she took a seat next to Vergil.

She frowned slightly, noticing he didn't seem to happy. "Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm
Rose got on the bus and found a seat that no one had taken yet. She really didn't want to sit next to anyone but there was probably no chance of that happening. She noticed someone sit in the seat ahead of her. She was curious but said nothing as she waited for the bus to take off.

Lizzy smiled as she watched everyone doing as they were supposed to. "Allons y!" She stated loudly. It was just a little French phrase that she liked to use randomly.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm
((allright pencil panda and kexna1016 read carefully.))

Vergil snapped out of his nervous reverie in an instant. He looked to the girl in front of him, and cameron on the seat next to him.

"Hey there cameron, im fine, although i did just meet Serbia here."

Vergil gestured to the girl in the aisle near his seat.

"and Serbia, my name is Vergil, and this is Cameron. So... you guys all pumped up to go to school, or are you nervous as hell like i am?"

Vergil laughed, it was true but it nervousenss seemed like one of those things that was comical in an ironic way like before.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff