Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Shrantic
Man of the Demoneye
$1600+ for a 4+1 semi auto? It seems like whenever the military adopts something, the pirce skyrockets.
Yeah, that must be why the Remington 870 is so expensive. xp
He's talking about the Benelli. The 870s I looked at are under $1,000.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner

Iran Hostage Crisis rescue attempt?
Yyyyyep.
Okay, I've since been corrected. The LAST time we tried that was the Battle of Mogadishu. AKA, Black Hawk Down.

We don't have the best track record with hostage rescue in foreign countries.

Which is why we should go and take the country by force.
We could always use a state in England... But what would it be called?
New America?
We DO have a good track record of invading Italy, though.

Also, it's EUROPE. England is a country, not a continent.

Finally, war with the UK would be retarded. We'd both be decimated. Also, Big Ben is part of A CHURCH.

I got an idea. Lets stop using helicopters as part of the rescue plans. Seems to be a common flaw. And really if we suck so much at rescue attempts. Well we could always ask our friendly ally Isreal to help us out. To either do it for us or train us how to lol And big ben, wtf?  

war_junky 91

Ubasti

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner

Iran Hostage Crisis rescue attempt?
Yyyyyep.
Okay, I've since been corrected. The LAST time we tried that was the Battle of Mogadishu. AKA, Black Hawk Down.

New America?

Finally, war with the UK would be retarded. We'd both be decimated. Also, Big Ben is part of A CHURCH.

I got an idea. Lets stop using helicopters as part of the rescue plans. Seems to be a common flaw. And really if we suck so much at rescue attempts. Well we could always ask our friendly ally Isreal to help us out. To either do it for us or train us how to lol And big ben, wtf?
What about France? Believe it or not, the French GIGN counter-terrorism unit is probably the best trained and experienced unit in the world when it comes to hostage rescue. Even America and Israel go to them for advice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Ubasti
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel

New America?

What about France? Believe it or not, the French GIGN counter-terrorism unit is probably the best trained and experienced unit in the world when it comes to hostage rescue. Even America and Israel go to them for advice.
Dear God, woman! FRANCE being better at something than us?! What is this world COMING to?!  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 am
Sugar daddy donut
Man of the Demoneye
Requiem in Mortis
Sgt Buckner
Requiem in Mortis
I haven't heard of this case until now.

As for the boycotting thing, it matters not to me. I won't buy Italian guns anyways- the only ones I desire are the SPAS-12 (way out of my price range) and M1014 (I don't think you can buy it).

http://www.impactguns.com/store/650350117172.html
That is why I said "I Don't THINK you can buy it." And I'm not paying that much for a shotgun. Especially not one with desert camo when I live in an urban environment.

Now those Remington 870s they have listed, on the other hand......

$1600+ for a 4+1 semi auto? It seems like whenever the military adopts something, the pirce skyrockets. My guess would be that people think that "it must be the best gun ever" or they saw it in a game. I guess I don't blame them. I want some of the stuff I've played with in COD as well.

@donut: If we were to ever go to war with england, we MUST have ACU camo tri-corner hat covers for our helmets.

I completely agree, and probably some kind of anti-England slogan. Then a tactical nuclear strike on Buckingham Palace, Parliament, and Big Ben.
We would decimate them in one whole night. Why? Because we are America, and we like blowing up old, historical buildings in a matter of seconds with heavy ordnance.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 am
Requiem in Mortis
Ubasti
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel

New America?

Dear God, woman! FRANCE being better at something than us?! What is this world COMING to?!
Well:
The French have always been better lovers, The Japs make TV so well the USA dosent produce them any more and if its manufactured or brewed the Germans make it better, so Im not all that supprised but I am suprised its the ******** FRENCH! Is this not the same contry that accadentaly killed a bunch of students because they didnt know what blanks look like?  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ubasti

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 am
Orkronos
Requiem in Mortis
Ubasti
war_junky 91
Fresnel

Well:
The French have always been better lovers, The Japs make TV so well the USA dosent produce them any more and if its manufactured or brewed the Germans make it better, so Im not all that supprised but I am suprised its the ******** FRENCH! Is this not the same contry that accadentaly killed a bunch of students because they didnt know what blanks look like?
Never heard about that incident. If you thing that's surprising, what until you find out that the French airborne are some of the best troops in any first world army. France has come a long way since WW2. The French military is a much different organization. It is much better trained, disciplined, and equipped. That's why I love the French. They figured out why WW2 and their colonial wars were such disasters, and fixed the problems to make sure it doesn't happen again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:59 pm
I still ******** hate the French. Bunch of wine-drinking, snail and frog leg-eating, stuck-up smelly hairy faggots with their Eiffel Tower and their Louvre and their Mona Lisa and their Maginot Line and how 80% of their country is being powered by nuclear energy.......

Oh wait, that last thing is the one thing I like about France. Oh, and sinking the Greenpeace flagship.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Shrantic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Shrantic
Man of the Demoneye
$1600+ for a 4+1 semi auto? It seems like whenever the military adopts something, the pirce skyrockets.
Yeah, that must be why the Remington 870 is so expensive. xp
He's talking about the Benelli. The 870s I looked at are under $1,000.
I know. I'm saying he's wrong, because the 870's still cheap as dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I still ******** hate the French. Bunch of wine-drinking, snail and frog leg-eating, stuck-up smelly hairy faggots with their Eiffel Tower and their Louvre and their Mona Lisa and their Maginot Line and how 80% of their country is being powered by nuclear energy.......

Oh wait, that last thing is the one thing I like about France. Oh, and sinking the Greenpeace flagship.

I hate the French as well, but you seem to despise as well as loathe them.

When did they sink the Greenpeace flagship? someone needs to get a medal...  

Confectionery Pastry

Ubasti

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Requiem in Mortis

Sinking the Greenpeace flagship wasn't a good idea. Overt violence like that is counterproductive when dealing with a political organization like Greenpeace (I do not like those guys, even though I am an environmentalist.). It makes them seem like prosecuted innocents and their opponents as violent killers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis

I DO despise them. They constantly b***h and moan about America being evil, and yet when was the last time they won a war without our help?

Granted, I do give them credit for helping us win the American Revolution, but still.

Ubast: I don't care if it was a bad idea, it's still funny as hell.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis

I DO despise them. They constantly b***h and moan about America being evil, and yet when was the last time they won a war without our help?

Granted, I do give them credit for helping us win the American Revolution, but still.

You have a point, and I do dislike the French. Still, they may surprise us one day.

Until then, though, I share your dislike towards them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm
Ubasti
Orkronos
Requiem in Mortis
Ubasti
war_junky 91
Fresnel

Well:
Never heard about that incident. If you thing that's surprising, what until you find out that the French airborne are some of the best troops in any first world army. France has come a long way since WW2. The French military is a much different organization. It is much better trained, disciplined, and equipped. That's why I love the French. They figured out why WW2 and their colonial wars were such disasters, and fixed the problems to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I think it's hilarious that when WW1 was over, the French built a defense system that would defeat any attack that could have been mustered by the tactical minds of that war, and then the Blitzkrieg just ******** rolled over them anyway only twenty years later.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis

You know, they helped us out once, and yeah, we needed it, but I think we more than paid that back. The French are, on the whole, the meanest, most stuck-up ******** you can possibly run into as a tourist. I mean, seriously... who shits on TOURISTS? They're bringing money into your country, assholes.

Couple years before I went to Camp Perry for the first time, a few dozen environmentalists held up the national rifle matches by boating into the impact area (the ranges drop their bullets into Lake Erie), and protesting. A Coast Guard cutter came in, arrested them all for trespassing on a military base (the zone was marked no-boating), fined them a few thousand each, and impounded their boat for some tens of thousands of dollars. The only hold-up more hilarious than that was when the bald eagle REFUSED to leave the targets. He'd just fly from one to the next, and it was two hours before they successfully shooed it away.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff