Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn sighed but left her hand in his while he lead her to a near by corn field she ducked in and sat beside him folding her legs to the side. She watched as Max started to walk around then stop in certain places. Marklyn sighed at Romeo's question "I really do not know" she looked at Romeo "Something about your dad thinking he was better than mine or maybe it was the other way around?" she sighed and looked back at Max. "But what ever it truly is it is just foolish"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
" It's childish...thats what it is " He said to her then sighed pushing his hair out of his way " I wish there was something that i could do to just make it stop...I hate not being able to go where i want to because your father has servants there threating to kill me if i step foot on that ground when really the land isn't owned by anybody...The only place i can go is to the market and on the outskirts of town where the sun set is beautiful " He said to her smiling thinking of the sun set.  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked over at Romeo and sighed "There really is nothing anyone can do". Her gaze was wandering around now but she suddenley met gazes with Romeo she quickly looked away not wanting to show her blush.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 pm
Romeo looked at her just as she looked at him and blushed a dark red and quickly turned his head away. " So when are you getting married? " He asked. " Sorry just alittle curious since i don't really know you at all "  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked down at the ground "Well suposevley my mom wants to wait 6 more month so that I can celebrate my birthday while getting married" She sighed and played with Max making him chase her hand.
She looked at Romeo with sencier eyes "I wish there was a way to get out of this whole thing. I wish I could chose"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 pm
" Well just run " He said to her then smiled as she played with Max. She really looked just adorable doing it  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked at Romeo with innocent eyes "I would but I couldnt possibly think of how many guards would be out looking for me, also, were would I go?" She laughed once as Max fell on his bottom and gave up panting

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm
" Follow me " He said then picked up Max and headed into the woods and walked deep into the forest till he came upon a small tree house " My mother used to take me out here when she was alive " He said looking up at the tree house. " You can stay here and i can visit daily bringing food and water if you want " Romeo said leaning against the tree  

Sanjiv_Love

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
Rika scurried in the corridor of her home, lifting the front of her skirt barely so that she wouldnt trip. "Oh.. im late, i was suppose to meet Lyn to go the marketplace today...." She ran out the door with her favorite white cloak. "Oh, she might have left..." She said as she bit her nails and looked around the Garret Manor. She made her way to the library. "Maybe Theo is still here..." She entered the library, lowering the hood of her cloak. She began to look around, seeing is she could find Theo somewhere in the sea of books. While searching for Theo, here attentions was caught by a certain book she had been searching for. She quickly took it out of the bookshelf and scanned though it, making sure it was the one she was looking for. She then began reading, not paying attention to anything else around her.

(Ah, please excuse my tardiness >w< i hadn't been able to access the internet because of router issues..but i will be here more often! maybe not tomorrow, im barely going to get the router fixed... ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo entered the library, starting to feel the effects of the books he had long ago stopped carrying. I'll be sore tomorrow he thought, wondering why it was that he had to walk to deliver books. They had carriges aplenty, but Theo decided not to worry about it now. No point in wishing to better the past he thought with a shrug of his shoulders. He was actually thankful he had to carry the weight to those that ordered books. It had made him strong, where otherwise he doubted he have any more strength than enough to take a book from its place and put it back when he was done. A flash of white caught his eye, as he had been walking while he had thought, and took a step back to look down the gap between mountainous shelves to see Rika there reading. "Might i ask which book that would be?" THeo asked her, raising his voice slightly above the standard whisper of the library to bring her out of reading if he needed to.

((I excuse ^^ And hope your router gets better soon.))

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

melmel416

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image
Marklyn looked at Romeo unbelievably but shruged "First of all how would I get my clothe washed?" She looked at Romeo with an eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image
" Oh so the princess isn't worried about getting caught but worried about her clothes not getting washed " Romeo asked laughing as he shrugged then heard servants coming " I gotta go " He said giving her Max " Goodbye Princess Marklyn " He said pulling his hood up making it cover his face.  

Sanjiv_Love

melmel416

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image
Marklyn laughed at his sorta rude but true comment and smiled. "Well I am a princess" she looked up at him smiling brightly. She heard the servants to. "Wait" she said but it was to late Romeo had already disapeard into the deep woods. As she stared into the deepining trees two of her fathers servants walked through the opostie side "Princess Marklyn, what are you doing here?" one said "You do remember that you have a gown fitting that you must go to now, don't you?" the other servant asked.
"Yes Exavier, yes I do know. I just wanted to take a stroll to clear my mind" she smiled and put a hand to her stomach. "Yes Im nervous" she lied quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm
Romeo walked into his house and gave her the flowers then told her the story of what had just happened to him " You met a princess? " She asked her eyes liting up brightly. " Yes i do but keep quietly our father will have my head if he finds out i was with his biggest rivals daughter " He said then kissed her forehead " Now get some rest i'll be back later okay? " He said. She nodded as Romeo left, He went to the Marklyns home and climbed up a tree and peeked in each window till he found hers and smiled lightly  

Sanjiv_Love

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika was startled by Theo, she even jumped a little. "Oh, Theo.." She looked at the book she was reading, "It is about two people who are in love, but are torn apart due to arranged marriage to different people..." Rika sighed, "Things like this do upset me, but at the same time i do enjoy it very much." She smiled at Theo, then she remembered why she came. "Um, by any chance, have you seen Marklyn?" Rika closed the book and held it by her side.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff