Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
5 Star Restaurant (Open & Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food? :D
  YAY!! ME HUNGRY!!
  *Stomach Growls* Gimme food? .__.
  Could I work here??....Please?? o.o
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:58 pm
Lisanne smiled at Alex, "Yeah I did like it a lot. I suppose that's because of where I came from though. Ya know? Born from the sea and all?" She laughed a little. "Though I don't know much about it." She looked at Sei. "Just in time, we're about to open."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
He simply smiled back at Micaiah's glare. For some reason, Alex held a certain spite in her. Despite their friendly greetings and such, he always felt much more competitive if she suggested something... Force of habit? Nevertheless, the competitive attitude was what made his job at this restauraunt far more interesting.

"Bah, pathetic!" he laughed, "I have to get here 3 hours before we open and I've never been late my whole life! I bet you were just lazing around."

Turning on his heels with a devious smile struck accross his face, he faced Lisanna and asked, "So are we booked out, or is it gonna be a slow day?"

ScopeTheSecond

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 pm
It is Sunday.. there are a lot of churches in here." He shrugs. " I been to church only once and it is TORTURE!" He laughs. " Not to be offensive but they expect everyone to memorize 3 pages when you have plans to do something else important." He jumps up and flips around trays that food are usually on. " probably a slow day.. makes it easier for my first day."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 pm
"If that's the case, I'm glad," he sighed in relief. "Well, I'll better fix up, we'll be expecting customers any minute."

He stretched and headed to the lockers behind the restaurant to change to his uniform.

Hayaiko

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:16 pm
Lisane shrugged, "Who knows? I bet its just going to be an average day today. The weather's not going to so great soon." She said staring out the window. It looked sunny but she knew it would change.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm
He looked outside as well as Lisane did. He had a frown on his face. "Yeah... I sense very bad weather today." He sighed and got ready to serve by sitting on the employee tables. " I'm ready."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm
|| sorry for late reply x.x ||
User Image
Micaiah frowned, "You think being pantless and cold for an hour is fun?" she said then turned her attention to her finger nails, she had a hangnail that had been bothering her for a few days but always forgot to cut it off. She took her finger nails on her other and pinched it till it was off she flicked it into the garbage a looked at the ceiling.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm
Lisanne nodded, she tapped the side of her head with one of her finger, "Mhm. Built in weather sensor." She moved around again and finished placing the silverware.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ScopeTheSecond

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
"You're not even wearing pants right now!" he said amused as he watched Micaiah pull out a hangnail, "And I'm sure it's no different from getting up at 5 in the morning and getting attacked by Kraken. How bad can it be?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm
He laughs for some reason seeing Alex bragging that he has to wake up earlier than the girl he seems to be talking to. "I'll have to get here earlier then you Alex, since I am a werewolf I don't need much sleep.. but just tomarrow.. I can only be kept awake 24 hours." He pats Alex's head and then goes and takes a tour around the place seeing there was a second floor in here.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Lisanne looked down at her small wristwatch. "time to open!" She said with a smile as she smoothly walked over to the front doors. She unlocked the shiny glass doors and turned the sign from closed to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:35 pm
|| =D a school joke between teachers and me, the 1-10 sneezing system. ||
User Image
Micaiah closed her eyes and sneezed into her elbow, she looked up at Alex. "I would call that a ten... Anyway... Wait... Hey! I'm not even a waitress!" She said standing up, "I stand at a counter and pour drinks! I shouldn't even have to be here till eleven anyways..." She said under her breathe sitting down, watching Lisa open the restaurant.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ScopeTheSecond

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

Alex simply blinked a few times and stood in silence for a few seconds after he had been patted on the head. Sure he was young and all, but his knowledge was equivelent to that of a 200 year old man. Being treated like a child was something he hated above everything else. Just as he was about to tell Hide off for this, he heard Micaiah's statement. His head tilted to the side by 30 degrees and one eyebrow had been raised in a quizzical fashion. "What in the world are you even doing here, then?" he asked trying to hold back laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm
"Everyone is mad at me nowadays... geez so much as making some pals... since the others died." He then got downstairs to see that his locker was in the employee lounge and decides to put it on since his clothes was kind of dirty anyway. He takes some breathes and gets upstairs after a few minutes of relaxing. " anything new yet?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:46 pm
Lisanne smiled lightly and went into the back room. She walked up a set of stairs and looked around. This room was already neat and tidy, used for big and private parties. Ajoining the room was a large supply area. She went into the extra room and looked around real quick, making sure everything was in its place.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff