Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Sheer Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alectrona wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm
((hi Cheza this is spirit, my account got hacked so this is my new one.))

His words did not make sence to her anymore and she could no longer speak. Baring long fearsome fangs she lunged at the male. The spikes around her body started to heat up and glow red. It is indeed hard to even touch this female without being stabbed. Her very skin is filled with spikes under her blazing coat. Her heartbeat drummed in her ears. Inside she wishes to stop but her cursed bloodline makes her his cazy unpredictable beast. landing infront of the male her teeth right in his eyes she turns and runs the other direction... over the cliff and into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Quarantine sighed a heavy sigh and the heat started to grow more intense. Even his own icy aura was melting so slightly. The heat against such cold fur felt odd and the monstrous canine chuckled a bit at such sight of power.

She launched herself and he tensed himself for a painfully impact but to him misfortune, she had paused herself and pitifully, she ran off. But oh no; it wasn't over yet. Quarantine shot to his powerful paws and with his claws digging into the earth with every graceful stride he shot after her.

he moved like a cheetah almost, long body straight and large muscles visible under such glorious fur, his ever long tail kept himself balanced and his long neck lowered his heavy skull. His frost covered orbs locked on to his target and he jumped, his hind legs almost bursting at the seams he flew. Oh he FLEW. If only one could see how high and how far he jumped! but was his target the female hellhound? No, but right in front on her. And there he landed with a loud thud, and grace and disappeared from such an entree. Her blocked the hellhounds way with a toothy smile created by his double jaws, with hundreds of razor sharp teeth lowered from such a twisted smile.

The Original Cheza

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Vera bared her teeth at the brute below and folded her wings. He was testing her but so far had done little more than test her patience. She was not accustomed to being alone, having always had the constant companionship of her younger sibling but now that she was thrust out on her own, the world did seem to be a somewhat scarier place.

"I am no chicken nor am I the spawn of such a dumb animal. Chickens have those little bird bones that cut up my mouth, I hate them." She wrinkled her nose, realizing she sounded foolish. Ruffling her feathers again, her tail twitched as if she were a disgruntled feline.

Vera spat out the fur caught in her teeth and the bit of fluff fell down to Arbiter. "You're a strange beast." She narrowed her ruby eyes and watched him pace. "Why do you stay here if only to test my patience? A loner does not usually desire the company of others, isn't that why they left their packs?" She shot him a superior look and almost smirked from her perch up in the tall Cottonwood. If he lept up, he could probably get to her but she also noticed the distance with which he kept between them as if he was wary of her lashing out again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

The throbing but ignorable pain of his neck, in which the hair was ripped violently out, was starting to really bug him. His tail thumped as a protest to his own self, wishing pain was non exsting.
"Then what are you a "spawn" of?" Saying curiosty taking over the cat killed it, well maybe not this cat.
He huffed at her remarks and sat down, this was going to be abit if he were to explain it.
"Not all the time Miss. Vera," he addressed politly, "Butdon't you consider yourself a loner? You bare no company."
Arbiter wouldn't drop his guard, he hated sitting, his contant stopping and scanning was tiring his neck byt the seconds.

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm
Vera growled but obliged. "I was born of my mother. It's a shame she had to pass on and I still have to be stuck as a fledling forever. She was a normal wolf, but my brother and I aren't so."

She frowned when he called her a loner and dropped her ears. "I wasn't a loner until I lost my pup brother, Zefal." She pondered why he'd said 'not all the time' and sat up, getting to her feet. "Niether of us are loners so much by choice then."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 am
Her fury calmed at the sight of his smile. "my head hurts." She sighed and with ignorance started walking off. "Thank you... If you did not stop me, these cliffs would be in ruins. Walk with me sir."  

Alectrona wolf

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Curiosty filled his mind as he tried to pick at what her family and why her mother passed on. Also how she had the wings was another mystery. His tail drooped down to his heels and he looked at her questionbly.
"Your brother is gone? A pup?" he sounded alarmed, clearly a soft spot for puppies.
"How could you lose such a thing?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Large head positioned in a awkward tilt, the beast stared at her coldly curious as to what caused such a change in behavior and personality. Bipolar he would think. She insisted that he should walk with her well, bored of his rear he would be doing nothing else so, hesitantly, he followed.  

The Original Cheza

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:28 pm
Vera whined, a high pitched sound that had a pitiful ring to it. "I didn't lose him!" Her voice came out as a bark. "He ran off chasing something and I even left him in the company of another adult from the pack... I thought I couldn't lose him, but I couldn't find him in the underbrush one I'd realized he'd gone too far. I've been circling this territory for weeks."

"He's not a tiny pup... I think he can somewhat hunt for himself but I wish he's found an adult to look after him by now..." She closed her bright, red eyes and let out a very heavy sigh, ladden with the worries that had weighed on her ever sine she'd realized she couldn't see Zef or hear him, let alone make head nor tail of where she was in the foreign territory.

"I'm rather familiar with the pack territory now that I've combed it thoroughly, but I haven't found a trace of him! Not an orange feather, tuft of fur, nor rumor of him. How does such a loud puppy just get away from me!" She snarled in her frustration, anger boiling up in her and dramatically altering her demeanor.

She was suposed to be a Pup Sitter and she'd lost her own brother. "How could I have been so stupid!" She shrieked and lept off the branch. She fell hard, barely opening her crimson wings to catch lift and lessen her impact with the ground. The pain in her legs sharpened her focus but didn't make the hole in her chest any more bearable. Her head was bowed low and her back arched in a stiff, agressive stance. She kept her eyes closed and breathed hard, trying and failing to calm herself. She'd been bottling up this surge of emotion for too long and it was having violent effects on her temper. She wanted to rip something, to shred something with her claws, dig her fangs into it and howl to the heavens.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

He dared not interrupt the ranting of this fea, even for advice. He backed away when she tumbled down onto the ground. He huffed in grave disappointment in her actions. Even if she did everything right.
"Pick yourself up," he lowly growled as he nuged her gently on the shoulder.
Quickly backing away to avoid any claw contract, now was not the time to lose an ear. His tail swished impatiently, the loss of a pup angered him.

LilSnowBird

Alectrona wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm
Seeing him reluctantly follow her made her feel even more guilty. "it's my clans curse so you know." she said in a soft yet rude voice. "who are you?" Her golden orbs scanned him coldly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 pm
Quarantine did nothing but curl his lips in a twisted grin. For a long moment he said nothing, enjoying the silence on the earth. Well, beside the sound of his booming paws against the muddy earth. She spoke of her clan...and some cure. Like he would really care. "Eh, if uyour talking about bloodlines don't even bother. Were hellhounds, as rare as they get. And to make matters worse we seem to come from both sides of hell." he twisted his words around to make them confusion to the female. Would she understand? Heh, he chuckled softly at the bitter thought.

It was only then did she ask for his name. Who was he? What whas he? Did it even really matter? No harm in answering such questions he thought. "Names Quarantine. And yourself of crazed one?" he paused to watch her gold eye scan up and down his lengthy body He puffed out his chest mockingly, his true cockiness coming out to play. His ice like eyes did quite the same.

The Original Cheza

Alectrona wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 pm
"what do you mean Hell hound? I come from A distant land that is far from hell." Her hackles rose "and I am not crazy." His twisting words and his weird appearance somehow made her think he was an alright male, if he tried any thing she could easily stab him with the spikes all over her body.

" In my clan we are named for the first thing we do in battle. I made it rain blood. So My name is Blood Rain." Remembering her first battle sent chills down her spine. She only scoffed and shot flames out of her nose. Terrible memories....

"what brings you to these parts?" She asked quietly while jumping from ledge to ledge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 am
"Tch, take a look around you. At the other wolves you see here. Those pathetic squirming fur balls and then look at us. OYur massive bodies the spikes and horns that erect from our bodies. Only creatures like us could be derived from hell. Maybe not you but oh the origins! The generations! And look where we are now." he chuckled deeply and shook his head.

He let out a large yawn which was truly a weird and awkward sight. His double jaws opened all at once but the first and smaller one started to close before the second one even had a chance to finish. Double jaws....two mouths....who would of thought right? The more to bite you with! It was then she she begin to state her name. BloodRain it was. How charming.

Silly female did not ask to know his name and he had no reason to give her such information so he left the question for later. "I travel really dont have a place to call home. I like to go places obviously. Find trouble cause trouble. And your self?"

The Original Cheza

Alectrona wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm
She slipped on a rock when she watched his double jaws. But she landed nice and kept her composure. "what's with the jaws?" She exclaimed with arrogance. She did not even want to argue about origins, arguing is for weak minded fools.

" I do agree the wolves around here are weak little poof balls." She giggled a little. For her to giggle or even laugh is quite a rare sight.

She looked at Quarantine straight in the face "I travel to run away from painful memories. I like to do what ever I please, and kill whoever I please with no punishment. Wolf laws are not for me. I am glad I was born with the body I have. Regular wolves who bite me either get impaled by my spikes, or cute there tounges cut open and bleed to death, by my razor sharp skin. It's been a while since I have had a good fight."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff