Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Ancient Ruins & Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

conker 1023

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 am
well this are nice storys i liked both of your storys they were amazing they both were cool are there anymore storys blood asked as his ears went up  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 pm
{ Pft, the ugly duckling comment made me giggle. }

The alpha nodded her head slowly, a vacant look lingering in her amber eyes. "Indeed. And for that I am eternally grateful to my mother. Perhaps it seems disgusting to admire the one who killed me, but she showed mercy for my pups as they were innocent and did not deserve to be judged by the burden of my transgressions." She took a long breath.

"That was my thought, but I am unsure of where to look. I know not what they look like, I cannot recognize their howls, and my only hint is if they either appear differently or are gifted in other ways. The tang of his magick may still linger on them since I doubt that with powers like his even after many generations would it begin to dilute his blood's potency." She raised her eyes to Asudam and the vestiges of hope might have been visible somewhere behind the ghosts of ancient memories.

"I could see, once we find your companion, whether she smells of my old lover. If I can make out his scent, then perhaps this would not be such a far stretch."

She knew that the male wolf was still near them and she could hear his voice through the fog but his eagerness to divulge new mysteries tired her. "My soul is weary. I cannot hope to entertain your fancies if you are so eager as a pup to pull them from me."

{ A few of Alania's descendants are elemental manipulators/shifters and the others have wings so it would be consistent enough if Chael were to be one of her descendants as well. The winged ones are the oldest manefestation of the powers seeing as they tend to also have relative immortality. Hint, hint, that means Vera and Zefal are friggin' old too, lol. }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 am
Asudam
When ones memory is like mine its best to act like i've forgotten.

// lol. Well, I was thinking maybe sonce Chael never knew her father, and her mother never told anything about him, it could bee possible her father was a decendant of Alanias. Maybe. //

Her eyes turned to the male, a frown forming on her muzzle. "They are not stories, not stories of which you would tell the young to amuse themselves." She said softly. "they are facts. Facts and stories differ greatly, since stories over time alter and change from facts to fiction." Her eyes turned back to Alania, her tail swaying slightly. "Perhaps they are right under your nose and you dont even realize it." She said softly, her eyes light blue, danced on the older female in admiration. She had seen far more then any wolf Asudam new. Had lived one life, and was born into the next, arise from the grave. She frowned slightly "Not if two of your grand children mated together, and had children that were gifted beyond comprehension." She said softly. "If Chael smells of your old lover, then perhaps her own questions would be answered. Like who was her father, who is she. She thinks these gifts as you call them are nothing but a pain in her arse." She sighed softly, Chael was in her best interest at that moment. She care deeply for her littermate. She idly wondered how she was fairing. childish Chael. She couldnt help but worry, Chael was the type of wolf that would find herself in a stupid situation. Fortunately Asudam didn't know how wrong she was, that chael was probably the happiest she had been in a long time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 pm
Alania's gaze traveled to Asudam's face when she lifted her head. The old alpha saw hope and wonderment behind those blue eyes. Crystal blue eyes were not common in wolves, not common at all. Perhaps her children had lived extraordinary lives and channeled her lover's magnificent power into unimaginable traits and abilities. For perhaps the first time since she'd arisen and before then to when she'd given birth to her pups, a bright, genuine smile boke over her face. It even traveled to her lonely eyes.

"I'd love to believe what you say and if I could gleen even a tiny fraction of the hope you've grown to have, I may just see these wonders. Your care for your sister is a deep bond, strengthened by your years of shared experiences and explorations. I will help you find this sister of yours." Her silvery tail began to swish behind her. An airy feeling fluttered in her chest now, a feeling that even her deep, contented sigh did not alleviate.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm
(how you make your words in color i keep pushing the color thing buut it dont work)

well this is fun an all but iam just bored and i have nothing to do so....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 pm
{ You select the words you wish to color and then select the color you want from the drop down list.
It'll give you a code to go around your text which looks like this:

[ color=blue ] Text, blah, blah, blah. [ /color ]

Without the spaces between the brackets you get:

Text, blah, blah, blah.

and you can have multiple colors if you select the text in separate portions. }  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:41 am
Asudam

The smile that engulfed the Alphaess' face was contageous. She smiled back, her tail wagging slightly between her legs. "She isn't my sister by blood, cousin actually." She shifted her weight slightly "We were raised as littermates though. two pups, and two female mothers." Her grin grew, ears perking forward, excitement on her muzzle. "You will?" She asked.

//id post in the other ones but my family just got here. ^^ //

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 pm
Her smile lingered on her silvery face. "Ah, but you care for her as much as one would for a sister. I wish to meet her as well, so yes, I will search with you. It will give an opportunity to see how the landscape has changed since last I ran through these forests."

Alania lifted her muzzle and smelled the air, felt the wind ruffle her fur gently and closed her eyes serenely. "This place is my home." she said mre to herself than to anyone in particular.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm
TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Asudam

She supposed the Alphaess was correct, Chael was more like a litter mate then a cousin. She smiled slowly "Perhaps you will be surprised by the changes, if they be for the better." With that she turned around, shaking out her blue and black fur. "My home was washed away from a flood. Its time to spread your wings Alania." She motioned for the she wolf to lead her, one paw raised expectantly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 am
Alania chuckled and her tail swished. "Very well then, let us see where our journey takes us." She turned into the forest and strode forward, confident in her long strides as she placed one large paw in front of the other. She was making progress already from her post-mortem state of mind.

{ I was thinking the forest will make as good a place as any since it connects most of the regions. }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm
Sulkrai moodily wandered the crumbling ruins until she came about a lush green bush. Glancing around to make sure no other wolf was about she then slipped quietly under the bush where she had dug herself a hole. She shivered slightly from the cold dirt that brushed against her fur. Laying so she could watch the outside world without being noticed herself, she let out an irratated sigh. The search for old companions had been unsucessful once again; she couldn't even find the large male wolf she had always argued with. The winds told her nothing more then the new arrivals of wolves.
Sulkrai couldn't understand why she cared if she found anyone she knew. She had always been a loner so company was rare. Had she grown soft from the pack life? The thought made her angry, but she let it pass cause there wasn't anything she could do.
Letting out a slight sigh, she laid there watching clouds roll by. The scent of different wolves passing her way didn't even make her move like they usually would have. Soon her bright yellow eyes closed from exhaustion and she just listened to the sounds around her.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff