Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Saltwater Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 pm
Renae trotted into the lagoon area from the forest with her head high. She took note of the drastic change in weather and looked around for a moment or two. The wind was howling as it swept through tree branches and the waves of the lagoon were no longer calm. Renae tilted her head up in the air to catch the scent of cupid, it was harder than she had though with the wind being around, but soon enough she caught his oh so familiar scent. She of course only seeing in black and white, had fuzzy vision in storms, seeing as she could only see the variations of black and white. Renae walked around for a moment, following the scent in the air, only to come upon a den. She took in a deep breath and took a step or two in. "Hello?" she cooed into the empty space, in hopes of finding Cupid.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Cupid's paws flew over his face while he snarled at the sound of her voice, not only did the storm crash and churn more but so did his sweet haven. Hearing her voice he knew he was dreaming for sure. He snarled again feeling the full intensity of his wild and horrifed dream. As he thrashed more, so did the pouring waterfall of rain and lightning.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm
Renae blinked a few times, a bit frightened by the intensity of the storm. "Cupid. are you awake?" she asked once again, unsure by all the noises coming from deep within the den. Renae walked inside and looked around, only to find Cupid on the floor thrashing around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

The voice of Renae scared the living spirit out of him and he jumped to his paws, clumsy like. Then everything was silent for a moment, nothing stirred but when he his turned to Renae's glowing white coat, the storm kicked up again.
His eye brows pushed together and the burning yellow eyes of him moved toward her as snarls rippled through him.
"What do you want? Have you come to finish the job?" he snapped blackly as a crash of lightning followed as if on que.
Everything about him almost changed, he didn't seem bigger in stance or slightly more aggisive just... sorrowfilled rage.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 am
"Cupid, I didn't-" she was cut off by a crash of lightning. Her gaze fell to her feet as she took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry." were the only words she could pull out of her mouth as she looked back up at Cupid. Her body stayed in a relaxed state, no sign of anger or aggressiveness could be found within her. Renae looked down at the group passively in an attempt to hide the beginning of tears. There was a long pause of silence as she stood there before him, yet she didn't seem to care. "I never meant-" Her sentences just weren't coming together like she planned. all just a pile of nothingness.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

Her actions, her being here, and her soft incomplet words were eating him away worse then before. It was as if he had died and gone to hell, this was his punishment for such nonsense in his life, her. But some thing about her, made him feel slightly happy and in that manner he was just happy she came back. Sooner or later he would have crowled back to her begging for just her company, he took her for granted. In his own selfishness he caused not only joy in his sister, but pain in a good friend.
"No... I should be sorry, if it weren't for my stupid life then we would be better friends then this pathitic attempt..."
Cupid's tail swished as his head went down to match where she was looking, he smiled and the rain stopped and brushed away.
"Can you forgive me?"

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 pm
enae looked up and smiled brightly, glad the rain had stopped and Cupid was much better than before. "I think that's already done." she said sympathetically with a smile on her face as she looked at him there for a moment. she grinned and rose her head head from the ground, extraordinarily glad. she smiled for a moment and then giggled thinking back to what he had said, "You know, stupid rhymes with cupid." she said jokingly, not quite sure why she found it funny. She was jut glad at the moment that the problem was resolved between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:42 pm

"Well there ya go, I am Stupid Cupid!"
To Cupid, he was pretty sure that Renae hated his guts and just wanted to make things less... tense. That was true in his mind, but now he really didn't care what she thought of him, she was completly fine with being a stupid Cupid for a long time.
"But I am sure you want to take your leave..."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:49 pm
Renae smirked and stared at him for a moment with a smile, "Oh? Is that so." she said sitting down at the end of her sentence. She laughed, glad to be back with someone she had somehow grown attached to in such a short amount of time. "I'm pretty comfy here I don't know about you." she said with a broad smile on her face. "Of course, this is your sister's den and if you really want to stay I have no problem." she said with a brief pause. She smiled at her words and looked up at Cupid, she honestly enjoyed being here with him, even if it meant doing absolutely nothing. Just seemed better with him around to Renae.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 am
||- Happy new year! -||

Cupid looked around his sister's den, it was more tidy then he realized before. She was more clean then he had thought, maybe because of pups but she seemed to have no mates and no pups at the moment, living a fulll time loner. But in other matters this wasn't a bad place to stay for at least a few days, he had no where else to go, and they were already here.
"Well, I guess I mean I have no where else to go and it's not bad living space."
He then too sat down, his tail wrapped around him paws and him, as his ears folded back slowly unsure of what to say or do next.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am
//Happy National Hangover Day xD //

Renae furrowed her brow for a moment and looked up at the ceiling as she began to think about something. "Well," she started still looking up at the ceiling. "There's always my den if you ever get irritated of your sister again." she said with a bright smile as her tail swished around behind her for a brief moment. She thought of her cozy den in the forest, protection from the trees, an abundant food source, and I think she appreciated the warmth aspect the most. Renae grinned, "You always have somewhere else to go."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 am
||- Ha! X3 I am gonna remember that one. -||

Cupid laid down and brushed the side of his cheek across the den floor before shaking his head to rid of the dirt.
"Well until my awesome sis comes then we have the den to ourselves."
His ears flattened, he hoped he didn't imply any thing on that last comment. He crossed his paws and laid his head down onto his forelegs.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am
//You should > w> and sorry I was busy yesterday, otherwise I would have posted ^^" //

Renae grinned and sat down against a near by rock. "Very true." she said simply and softly as she stretched out and curled back up ever so slightly. The smell of salt was heavy in the air. "I wouldn't mind relaxing for a bit." she cooed as her own ears pressed to her head. she closed her eyes only for a moment before sitting back up, "I just remembered your sister is mad at me." she said in an enlightened voice as a few memories ran by her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 pm

"Nothing new."
Cupid's tail swished up and then gracefully down as he exhaled and inhaled slowly and firm. His sister being mad was a real normal thing, nothing that really surprised him but why? Maybe because she might have done some thing that was 'foolish' to her.
"Do you know what for?"

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm
Renae nodded, "Well of course. but still." she said simply letting out a relaxing breath of air. She sat very still in her spot as her tail swished to her left side, "She was mad I came to apologize to you." she said in a slightly lower tone, afraid of how he might react to her being tipped off to come and apologize. many outcomes of this situation fluttered through her head, as she only thought of the worst.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff