Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm
"No." She said softly, "I want to see him, not talk to him but to see him." She took off out of the water then stopped at the beach. She waited for the girl. "Im glad you dont hate us I dont hate them either. My hate for him is greater but sadly I cant see him dead." She sighed. "He wont remember me but I have to see to make sure. Can you cloak us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:44 pm
she smiled fully at the request of someone elese. some one wanted her help her heart swelled. "of course, just a sec" she closed her eyes and put her hands into a pray. the barrier went a way with a wave of power and went back to her body, then a blanket of light fell on them and they were masked the light absorded by ther skin. she smiled. it was on of her best. "alright lets go" she smiled even though she was running in to go see a killer.  

PaYg

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 pm
She smiled and grabbed the girls hand pulling her along with her. "Come on she laughed lets go" She was happy to have found a friend in this war and didnt want her to be hurt, "Lets hope this works."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm
Raven stumbled back as she watched the rain of weapons be redirected at her, her flames unable to block them as Nick was also thrown at her, she leapped directly at the rain of the weapons, and at Nick as she grabbed his arm and threw him clear of the rain of weapon, though she remained in the midst of them as she landed, she leaped away, though to little avail as several of the weapons impaled her legs. She gritted her teeth as she landed next to Nick, stumbling a bit, she looked to the demon, she could tell that he was simply playing with them at this point, though her pride didn't allow her to back down as she pulled the weapons out of her legs. She watched as the rain of weapons landed uselessly in the ground and was thankful that Nick never used poisen tipped as she did, she looked to the demon, regretting not using her special poisen tipped as she always had, though also thankful, that way he wouldn't be able to use them against her as he did with Nick's weapons. "How long do you plan to keep up with this game" she asked him, looking directly at him as she stood there, a puddle of her own blood slowly forming under her.

Nick had hissed as his weapons were turned against Raven and himself, being tossed away at the price of Raven getting hurt, he glared at the demon, giving the demons sight back only to make it appear that the two of them had disappeared, he had perfectly replicated the the forest so that in the demon's eyes all was the same except for the missing siblings, he knew that the illusion wouldn't work but it would at least slow the creature down, or so he would hope as he watched the two, not daring to breath at all with Raven bleeding as she was next to him. He gritted his teeth, he could sense this demon was much more powerful then the two of them, but could also tell that Raven wouldn't be willing to give up easily, he was tempted to let out a sigh though held it in, keeping his silence. He instead focused on keeping the scenary life like in Nathaniel's eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm
she smiled and ran with her holding her hand also. this was the first friend she could remeber having. her first friend. her heart felt ful liek she finally had reason. more resolve to live now. she smiled at the gorgeous demons words in her head. "ya lets go ." she said even though they wer already moving. hell even if we get into a fight, i have more resolve now. hehe she smiled at the words. she new in heart very strongly that they would meet again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Nathaniel snarled at being taken like a fool and sniffed the air licking his fangs smiling before he jumpped down and picked the vampire up, "I suggest you fix my sight before I end your life and fix it myself." He hissed baring his fangs at him. His head turned to wards his sister and he reached out for her dropping him only missing by a few centimeters. He felt her breath and grabbed her neck taking a step forward and pulling her close he slid her hair out of the way with his hands and bit her ripping his fangs into the flesh. It hurt more if they were not willing and he loved to hear there screams. The blood flowed easily but he had not struck a vien. It trickled down his face and he blocked out all sound letting out a small half moan half hiss as he tasted the mix of blood. He could feel the pain race through her and couldnt wait till the liquid sound of her screams rang in his ear. He would make her scream even if she refused she would scream. Digging his fangs in deeper he acted like the man below him on the floor and took her blood in a way taking her strength power and knowledge. It was what he believe in anyway. Releasing her for a second he turned to glance at the male. "Would you care for a taste. Sister or not this must be driving out insane." He slowly cut open the girls neck with one of her daggers and dragged it down to follow the shape of her chest and then tossed her towards her brother blood though not injured in any vital area, poured out of her wounds. Licking the dagger he smiled watching the blood take affect, and it would affect even the strongest vampire. "You can't control it, it will consume you. What do you do?" He asked amused. The vampire had lost blood and was wounded meaning he would need it even more. He couldnt wait for this. Even though he couldnt see it in reality the image played in his mind as he scented the air in a small pant.  

Issac Avvyien

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 pm
She fell to the ground as the smell of blood consumed her they had entered the clearing and the power made her fall and she feared being seen, It was him his wings were flared out and he was standing in front of her metres away yes but he was there, she was frightened but couldnt get up and run the blood lure wouldnt let her  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Airadain looked down confused at her new friend. and then up too wat she was starring at. NO.... could itbe???! it was only the demons back..... but was it him. . . . did he do this to those 2 on the ground?? did he really? it couldnt be the same one.... it just couldnt. her chest felt tight. why did dhe care? "STOP!!!" she yelled and dropped the light barrier from her self nd added it to Rukai. she couldnt help her self him or not she couldnt stand by as others sufferd "PLEASE" ans couldnt hold it back she let out a huge wave of energy wrapping him in it, not to hurt him but try to stop him her hair blew all around her as she let it out, an image on ghost like wings appeard behinde her as she let it out also. she made sure that Rukai was still coverd though.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:30 pm
Raven had struggled and let out hisses if pain, even as he had sent waves and waves of pain coursing through her body the most she ever gave him was a hiss of pain. Though she was greatful when he finally did release her, though he through her toward her brother, she knew what was coming, she could tell that he was holding his breath but even then she knew. Though she simply stood there and took what was coming, completly ignoring the demon, she knew that if she gave him attention it would only amuse him.

Nick growled, baring his fangs as Raven was thrown at him, her blood showing he turned away though hissed in annoyance, the demon was toying with them. Though he knew that what the demon had said was true, he couldn't resist the urge as he bit into Ravens neck, her warm blood rushing into his mouth as he drank, he could feel that she had already lost a good amount of blood but he could no longer help himself but drink. Soon though he released her as soon as he could, leaving her with enough blood for her to survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:39 pm
He froze feeling something touch him but he couldnt set an image to it. He was slowly getting his vision back as Nick took to his sibling, it had worked the blood was coursing through his viens and he slowly turned to strike her but froze seeing the girl he snarled trying to get her to back off noticing how far she was, he couldnt reach her from here but as well her barrier made things more difficult. "Leave, before I kill you as well girl" He growled shoving his hand against the barrier, it burnt a bit and made him laugh but he soon ignore it and turned away to watch the siblings again. "Your lucky for that little distraction you should have run while the chance prevented itself." he whispered then kicking the vampire stabbing his sword back into the wound on his side. "Say thanks." He snarled kicking at his sister as well then watching them squirm in pain he glanced over the girls shoulder seeing a blur. "Whos that?" He asked calmly forgetting about them and turning away slipping out of her barrier in doing so surrounding himself in black shadows thanks to Rein, and heading for the hidden vampire. When he reached her he raised his blade and was about to strike it down when her scent caught his attention.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 pm
isnt surprised her barreir didnbt hold him and she throughs her self inbetween the 2 and fell to her knees exsoughsted. "please, just stop the killing and hurting ur only making ur self look more guilty, please stop." tears fill her eyes in fear of dieing yet agian.. . in fear of losing her friend. she forced her self to stand in front of him. " i wont let you hurt her." her voice acully sounded strong and it shocked her. "just stop the killing." she said gently and reached out her hand to him not knowing why  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 am
He hesitated and then relaxed dropping his blade into the ground beside her. She had touched him just lightly and all his anger had went away. Angel's he thought softly then grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him he had grabbed her throat as well and just stared into her eyes not sure what he wanted to do. His hat was on the ground he had just realized and his horns were showing again clearly. He huffed slightly and stepped back dropping her hand and turning away to grab his blade and sheathe it then he glanced at them all and motioned to Rein who brought his hat to him and formed gently at his side showing her his true self and flexing his claws. He was silenced quickly though and shrank back into smoke going back to his own relm. He turned and nodded to the hidden vampire then to her and put on his hat walking past the siblings he threw something at them a small needle. "It will help you both." He said calmer now. "I will let you live but dont come here again. I may have to leave as well but it is still my home, my land." He turned and took to the forest then folding in his wings and grabbing his jacket as he left.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Raven had gotten up after the demon had kicked her, if only to lean on a tree and watch what was going on. She could see that two girls had came, she couldn't tell what they were though, her senses on the fritz from the blood loss as she continued to lean on the tree. Though she didn't worry about her vision as she suddenly saw a calming waterfall next to a peaceful lake, though she couldn't hear it, it calmed her more then anything, and she knew that Nick was doing this. He always had a way of calming her. She let out a sigh as she sat down, still leaning on the tree, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the vision. She listend closly to everything around her as she rested, trying to stay as alert as possible.

Nick had simply stood back with bared fangs as he watched the demon go to the two girls, ignoring his wounds as much as possible, he didn't take the two newcomers as threats though he remained where he was next to Raven, seeing that she was distressed he calmed her by taking her vision as he always had. He then looked to the newcomers, watching them carefully, he was thankful to them for what ever they did to make the demon go away, though at the same time he was still on edge, not wanting them to get too close, he simply remained where he was, perfectly still as if he was a statue, watching them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm
she was left stunned from his reaction. her heart was frantic in her chest. she had been so close to him... touched him... and looked directly into his eyes....
she had expected him to cut her down were she stud... or at the very least hit her. i mean he had let her go once... wasnt twice pushing it? her sudden lack of energy pulled the barrier off of Rukia and it snapped her back to her senses.
"hey are u two ok?!" she called out to them  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Raven had heard a voice, though she wasn't sure whos or where it was coming from she knew she heard a voice for sure, she shook her head and tried to clear it, though instantly regreted it as pain struck through her head, the lack of blood making her intire body ache intensly as she went back to leaning against the tree, not wanting to move for the time being.

Nick had looked up when one of the girls had called out "We will be fine" He said, not bothering to raise his voice up, though speaking loud enough for her to hear him. He looked to Raven "eventually anyway" he murmered under his breath before he looked back to the girl "do you by chance have any bandages or something of the sort?" He asked politly, looking at several of the wounds and regretting each one, thinking of them each for his fault.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff