3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:00 pm
Username:
LuckyBlackAce
Preferred Name(s):
Aces, KP (my initials, yes Kim Possible)
Go forth and die:
sleep, read, internet, bake cookies, knit
It's brutal:
My awesomeness
Totally lame and not metal:
The giant plastic island in the Pacific Ocean, and other Oceans.. Google it..
Obsessions:
Metal, the Environment, Ice Cream...
Makes me shits my pants:
Really Awesome concerts, such as Dethklok
No banana stickers for:
People who don't use their blinkers, People that kill the planet, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, all those large corporations that rape the people below them

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:
Metalocalypse, Jeopardy, South Park, most reality shows.. they are so damn addicting
Music:
Metal:Hair, Thrash, Death, Heavy, etc. Some trance, Rockabilly, Psycobilly, Ska, Punk..
Films:
Fight Club, Snatch, RocknRolla, Inglorious b*****d.. Kill Bill.. lots more
Anime/Manga:
...not really my thing honestly...

✖ SHORT ANSWER

Why did you join this guild?:
My love for Dethklok is deeper than the Mariana Trench
Favorite Dethklok member and why?:
Wow.. well.. Without one the other can't exist.. because they all serve a purpose.. if Swissgar was a real person though.. I would wish I was a GMILF.. lol!
Favorite Dethklok song and why?:
I like them all, but I would say Awaken
Are you, or are you not, a robot?:
I am not a robot, but they really should work on that album.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 am
Username:
The Knight Who Says Nee

Preferred Name(s):
Rabb

Go forth and die:
videogames mostly

It's brutal:
videogames,movies,music

rude people and Foreigners

Obsessions:
my 360

Makes me shits my pants:
Clowns,dying alone,spiders and closed spaces

No banana stickers for:
Rude People

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:
Dexter,Ren & Stimpy,Rockos' Modern Life,Kablam,Metalocalypse,Swat Katz..ect,ect

Music:
Slipknot (proud Maggot),Dethklok,ICP,Dimmu Borgir,Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster,Scooter,Daft Punk,just to name a few

Films:
Hannibal Lectar series,Watchmen,300,Dark Knight,Holy Grail,The Orphanage,Trick R Treat,Repo:The Genetic Opera,The Wolfman

Anime/Manga:
used to read YuYu Hakusho

✖ SHORT ANSWER

cause im Brutal

its hard to choose a specific one because they all play a important part in the creativeness that is Dethklok

i'd say..Hatredcopter

well that can be looked at in many different ways  

The Knight Who Says Nee

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

flight815kitsune

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 am
Username:
Flight815kitsune
Preferred Name(s):
flight, kit, beck
Go forth and die:
Drawing, writing, college, crafts, singing, stuff
It's brutal:
new hair colours, good music, discussion-heavy classes
Celebrity obsession, papers, douchebags
Obsessions:
Slash, Harry Potter, dethklok, Repo
Makes me shits my pants:
Bad grades, heights,
No banana stickers for:
uncreativity, professors with a volume knob stuck on low

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:

NCIS, Law and Order, South Park, Metalocalypse,
Music:
Dethklok, MCR, Aiden, Otep, Apocalyptica, Sum 41, and others.
Films:
The last samurai, interview with the vampire, Repo! the genetic opera, 28 days later, other stuff...
Anime/Manga:
Damn...Naruto, Dogs, Jackals, Beelzebub, Defense Devil, at least til the site i was reading on shut down.

✖ SHORT ANSWER

because I hadn't yet joined a metalocalypse one.
Tough one. Charles and Pickles are in a constant struggle for the #1 slot. Charles because he's patient, but a major badass. Pickles has seen so much, though, and he has a lovely voice.
Kill You. because Pickles is awesome s'for the ladies, after all. Bloodlines is nice because of Nate's high scream, though.
not yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm
wellcome to the guild  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm
Username:
Ocobeam
Preferred Name(s):
Oco,
Go forth and die:
Write, rp, read, practice my musical instruments, college... yeah...
It's brutal:
Metalocalypse, anime, Stephen King, spicy foods, dollar origami animals, writing fan fics, banana stickers, Disney films, etc.
Annoying people (dildos), stress, boring papers, poor grades.
Obsessions:
Music, Metalocalypse, my newest fan fic, Marching band, Repo! the Genetic Opera,
Makes me shits my pants:
Spiders and insects crawling on me, failing.
No banana stickers for:
Douchebags, people who steal ideas,

✖ FAVORITES
xoxo❝I am not a robot.❞xo

Television Shows:
Law and Order: SVU, Metalocalypse, NCIS, The Office, Outsourced, Codename: Kids Next Door,
Music:
Dethklok, Metallica, Apocalyptica, Show tunes, Marching band arrangements,
Films:
Forrest Gump, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Chicago, It, Dragonheart, and way too many others...
Anime/Manga:
Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, RomeoXJuliet, others...

✖ SHORT ANSWER
xoxo❝The most brutal of all answers.❞xo

I joined because Metalocalypse has become an obsession with me and my friends.
It's a definite tie between Toki and Skwisgaar... because I can relate with both of them and they're just so awesome... but Toki's more towards the number one place (Don't tell Skwisgaar!). :p
Dethharmonic, because I love the blend of the strings in the background with the heavy metal... it's beautiful! Not to mention that the lyrics are hilarious!
No... but that would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm
Username:
Radioactive Stew.
Preferred Name(s):
Stew. Radio. ********. I'm not picky.
Victoria BC. Arguably the least metal city in the world.
Go forth and die (s**t I DO):
Hike, swim, knit, play the keyboard (poorly), drink, bury myself in schoolwork for weeks on end.
It's brutal (s**t I LIKE):
European History, mythology, crafting, snow, metal (duh), Southeast Asian food, reading stuff.
Totally lame and not metal (s**t I HATE):
Hm. Beef stroganoff. Or when I go to put sugar in my coffee, but somebody finished it off without refilling the bowl. And... racists. Or assholes in general.
Obsessions (s**t I LOVE):
Lately, knitting, Finnish mythology, and folk metal. Ask again next week. xD
Makes me shits my pants:
Centipedes. And having kids. Guh. [Shudder].
No banana stickers for:
Those dickweeds (like my brother) who play their bass-cenric rap music while I'm at home. People who make bigs deals out of minor disagreements. Little things like that.

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:
I don't watch much TV. Probably The Office, Big Bang Theory, Deadliest Warrior, Pillars of the Earth, and The Buried Life. I'm assuming I don't need to include Metalocalypse on here. xD
Music:
Metal, punk, folk, industrial, and some indie. Folk metal is my current pet genre; Korpliklaani, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Turisas, Thyrfing, Asmegin, stuff like that.
Films:
Let the Right One In, The Trotsky, Goodbye Lenin, The Seventh Seal, The Runaways.
Anime/Manga:
No, thanks.

✖ SHORT ANSWER

Because Metalocalypse is awesome. And maybe if I join a guild for something I'm obsessed with, I'll learn how to be social on the internet. xP
That's hard! Probably Skwisgaar. That combination of ******** sexy and completely ridiculous gets me every time.
Probably Murmaider II: The Water God. I love the slow, powerful rythm, and the lyrics, while a little silly, are pretty ******** epic.
Defnitely not. I'm way too emotional. I cry after reading a good biography for ******** sake. xD

ondottr

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cidralynn

6,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:16 am
Username:
Cidralynn
Preferred Name(s):
Moony
Go forth and die:
Dance, Sing, Act, go to school, work with children, write, read and watch Metalocolyps, I'm also an author on Fanfiction.net.
It's brutal:
I like...writing, reading, RPing, Skwisgaar, Nathan, Charles, strawberries, listening to music, scaring the s**t out of people in my town when i drive up while listening to Dethklok super loud in my car, guns, knives, swords, ancient weapons, ghost hunting, Greek Mythology, The Dark-Hunter novels, reading terrot cards
I dislike....The bad guys from Metalocolyps (becuase those guys are totaly dildos), Murderface (on most days just becuase hes kinda irritating), rap, hip hop, the army (for keeping my fiancee all the way in Germany), Twilight (With a burning passion)
Obsessions:
I love....Harry Potter (hense the nickname Moony), Toki and Pickles <3, working with kids, my creative writing class, being a High Priestess of Hecate, hanging with my friends
Makes me shits my pants:
I'm scared of one thing and one thing only: being locked away forever to be forgotten about.
No banana stickers for:
Ignorant people who open their mouth before they ******** think about what they are talking about

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:
Metalocolyps (duh), Grey's Anatomy, Desprate Housewives, Hetalia, Xena: The Warrior Princess, Hercules: The Legendary Journies, Highlander, Will and Grace
Music:
Bands: Dethklok, Marylin Manson, Evenecense, Disturbed, Toby Keith, Sweetbox, Hyde, Green Day, My Chemical Romance
Films:
The Labryinth, Pans Labryinth, Hercules, RENT, Princess Bride, Angels and Demons, Anything from Tim Burton, anything from Mel Books.
Anime/Manga:
Hetalia, Bizenghast, FAKE, SaiYuki, The Tarot Cafe, The Crimson Spell, the Lily and the Rose, Bleach,

✖ SHORT ANSWER

Because i love Dethklok and i love the show. I get sent into histarics that wake up my family becuase im laughing my a** off becuase of something one of the boys said.
Toki Wartooth---Just becuase hes so F**king adorible it should be a crime! He just makes me giggle with his child like innocence and its funny when he actualy goes postal on someone.
Pickles the Drummer--Because hes funny with his accent and he just makes me laugh with all the things he says
thats tough: Probably Bloodlines becuase that is a brutal song and i can releate to that song
As far as i know im not

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Username: slovesk1717

Preferred Name(s): uhh...Slovesk?

Go forth and die: Vidya games, watch tv at night, work, school, hang with friends, ride my bike around.

It's brutal: metal, rock, and rap, the chans, fights, dogs, fallout, tes, eating.

Totally lame and not metal: crunkcore, lil wayne, people with big egos, the black kid that lives with me, carlos mencia, animal and child abuse, hypocrites, racists.

Obsessions: riding my bike, having fun with friends, my boyfriend, Dir en Grey, Metalocalypse. s**t i think that's it.

Makes me shits my pants: Sharp things, being alone in a place with a lot of people, mosquitoes.

No banana stickers for: See: Totally lame and not metal.

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows: Metalocalypse, American Dad, Sealab 2021, Spongebob, Tosh.o, Family Guy.

Music: Dir en Grey, Korn, Taproot, Blue October, White Zombie, Nonpoint, Marilyn Manson, System of a Down, Disturbed, Deerhunter, Daft Punk, Flying Lotus, Murs, Immortal Technique, RZA, Freeway, Jay Z, Ludacris, Brother Ali, ETC...

Films: The Other Guys, The Butterfly Effect, Quarantine, Dead Alive, etc.

Anime/Manga: Cowboy Bebop.

✖ SHORT ANSWER

Why did you join this guild?: i love the show

Favorite Dethklok member and why?: Toki because he is the trumpet.

Favorite Dethklok song and why?: um...Pickles vs rehab s**t idk what its called. also hamburger time.

Are you, or are you not, a robot?: No soy un robot.  

slovesk1717

JPirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Username:
JazzbassJeff

Preferred Name(s):
...Jeff

Near Trash Island and the Hobo Jungle in Michigan

Go forth and die:
Bass player, sleeper

It's brutal:
Tis Tisn't it?

Clowns. Especially Vegan Clowns

Obsessions:
Death.

Makes me shits my pants:
Food that moves.

No banana stickers for:
Capitalists and Rednecks.

✖ FAVORITES

Television Shows:
Metalocalypse, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Freakazoid etc.

Music:
All genres of Metal.

Films:
Stephen King, Some Anime and Foreign stuff, mainly gore and zombie.

Anime/Manga:
Deathnote, err... that's it really. When it comes to anime I like mainly the movies. Especially the f*cked up ones.

✖ SHORT ANSWER

I like Dethklok... quite a bit.

Murderface... I am not sure why.

Comet Song. It's awesome, why else. I like all of them though.

Who's asking?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 pm

- - - - -
Username:
-BeefySnazzPannies-
Preferred Name(s):
Snazz, Katie, Beef
In the shittiest state of america, Virginia.

Go forth and die:
Sing, act, read, write, dance, talk alot, draw, babysit, cook ramen

It's brutal:
Pandas, LSD effects, the smell of weed, cats, alt. music, dethklok obviously, industrial, techno

Dumb people who say stupid s**t that's not relevant in an argument, justin beiber, his hair, skaters who think they're all that, people who cyber, snobby girls, girls with whiny voices, twilight.

Obsessions:
Balloons, guys who are older than me, bartenders, horror movies, Crispin Glover, Anime

Makes me shits my pants:
Dieing

No banana stickers for:
people who beg for money. skinny girls who complain they're fat. White boys who try to act black, bible thumpers, Fat people wearing tight a** shirts. I mean the obese ones with their fat drooping out like a damn crumbling cupcake -.-

✖ FAVORITES
I am not a robot.

Television Shows:
Robot Chicken, Venture Bros., metalocalypse, Teen Titans, Justice League, Beavis & Butthead, MAD, fairly odd parents, Jersey Shore, Reality Shows, Old school Saturday Night Live, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Kappa Mikey.

Music:
Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail, Lady Gaga, OneRepublic, A Day to Remember, Dethklok, Rolling Stones, Blink-182, I set my friends on Fire, I Hate Kate, SafetySuit, Nirvana, Eminem, Airborne Toxic Event, The Strokes, Green Day, I could go on and on for this list.....

Films:
Scream series, saw series except five and up. they suck d**k. Pirates of the carribean, Hills have eyes, prom night, He's just not that into you, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Martian Child, Fourth Kind, I Am Legend, the dark knight, Batman, Mannequin, troy, 300, meet the fockers, gladiator, beauty and the beatst, hunchback of notredame, some others:/

Anime/Manga:
Air, Yu-gi-oh, nana, lucky star, hare hare yukai, old school pokemon, death note, fruits basket, vampire knight, dragonball z, ponyo, avatar:last airbender, blood+, naruto, chobits, soul eater, elfen lied, spirited away, others that no one cares about -.-

✖ SHORT ANSWER
xoxoThe most brutal of all answers.xoxo
xoxox because it seems pretty nice. I mean somewhere just for dethklok. I don't know. I was bored.

xoxox it's a tie between Pickles and Toki; Pickles, because his accent goin on makes half of the things he says even more funny and he's a drummer(; Toki because he's like the kid and is really sweet. most of the time(:

xoxox I'm goin' old school, I love the song "dethharmonic" because the beginning is so orchestrated and then it goes to guitars and the drums(: just so ******** beautiful.
xoxox Robots don't have the need to perform sexual actions. So i am infact a human(: a female one.
User Image

D I E x F O R x D E T H K L O K ✖

- - - - -

Rushed xx

Distinct Partygoer

Mordhaus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items