Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:27 am
....?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:28 pm
neostargurl_126
I think that we should librarains

Do you man have them? sweatdrop  

RubyRays

Seeker

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:21 pm
RubyRays
neostargurl_126

Do you man have them? sweatdrop

Maybe that's a good idea. smile I'll volunteer to be one if the idea is approved. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:46 am
After sitting down, doing nothing, for a few minutes, she decided to get up and look for another book. She looked in a few shelves full of dusty books, until she found a rather new one entitled Quidditch Through The Ages, and, being as interested in Qudditch as she has always been, she quickly picked it up and went back to where she was sitting earlier.  

Marille

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:26 pm
*head on table* Zzzzzzzzzz.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:52 pm
Marille was inmersed in her reading when she heard a loud snore, she lowered the book a little to see a Ravenclaw sleeping comfortably in the library! She couldn't possibly allow that, no, no. She quickly drew out her wand and pointed it, under the table, of course, at the Ravenclaw girl who was sleeping so happily near her and muttered "furnunculus!. Tut, tut... you ought to choose your sleeping places more carefully." And with that and a small grin, she put the book on the table and waited for her to wake up or for someone to see her.  

Marille

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:58 pm
we should also have a book club... because I've wanted someone to do a book review for the H.Monthly for ages...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:12 pm
*sits down and starts to read her book, incoherently mumbling* lol  

The Masta Writa

babyshady

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:43 pm
Lynn sat down and began reading for her potions homework.. She yawned everynow and then, desperate for any sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:51 pm
In one of those ocassions when Marille looked up to see if the girl had either woken up or being stared at, she saw Lynn come in and sit down with a bunch of books... apparently she hadn't done her homework yet, so she got up and, taking Quidditch Through The Ages with her, she made her way through two or three tables and reached the one where Lynn had recently taken a seat and sat opossite her. "Hey," she said casually, opening her book again as she put it on the table.  

Marille

babyshady

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:23 pm
Marille
In one of those ocassions when Marille looked up to see if the girl had either woken up or being stared at, she saw Lynn come in and sit down with a bunch of books... apparently she hadn't done her homework yet, so she got up and, taking Quidditch Through The Ages with her, she made her way through two or three tables and reached the one where Lynn had recently taken a seat and sat opossite her. "Hey," she said casually, opening her book again as she put it on the table.

"Hey," Lynn replied with a large yawn. "Have you done your potions homework?" She continued searching through the pages of her many books, not at all comprehending any of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:46 pm
"Er--yeah, I have." Answered Marille blankly while staring at the Ravenclaw again. "Damn, doesn't she have any friends? I want to see her face!' She thought desperately. "Why? Having problems with yours?" She added at Lynn, who was looking rather busy at the moment.  

Marille

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:53 pm
Marille
Marille was inmersed in her reading when she heard a loud snore, she lowered the book a little to see a Ravenclaw sleeping comfortably in the library! She couldn't possibly allow that, no, no. She quickly drew out her wand and pointed it, under the table, of course, at the Ravenclaw girl who was sleeping so happily near her and muttered "furnunculus!. Tut, tut... you ought to choose your sleeping places more carefully." And with that and a small grin, she put the book on the table and waited for her to wake up or for someone to see her.

*lifts head* Eh? *looks around, then looks at watch* OMG eek ....*pores through book frantically*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:40 am
mystic_emerald
*lifts head* Eh? *looks around, then looks at watch* OMG eek ....*pores through book frantically*

Marille's eyes darted through the room once more, then focused at the table where the Ravenclaw was sitting. 'She's awake!' She said to herself, while staring at the girl. 'Damn book, it doesn't let me see. I wonder if she's covered in boils...' At the thought of 'boils' she gave an involuntary shudder and grinned.  

Marille

mrs. pierre bouvier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:14 am
RubyRays
neostargurl_126

Do you mean have them? sweatdrop
Yep!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding biggrin  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff