Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? I can.

XxNick sighed. Nami was always the one getting in trouble when it came to Jinno-sensei. He flipped open his notebook, and began writing with a blazing speed. He was a rather fast writer, and had to be with Jinno-sensei. He breathed out qeitly. 'The older they get, the meaner they get.' He thought to himself, becaseu he was sure that Jinno-sensei was meaner then last year.

XxXxWind Prince

[[ Bleh, wb! >.< ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:54 pm
|| classes are boring... so They will be either 2 or 3 posts for a regular class, since the rest are nice teachers (and narumi-sensei who is a natural idiot XD) and today is the first day one post from each person and it'll be simple things =D Jinno is so happy to get Mr. Frog back >< ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku wrote as fast as she could having it turn out rather sloppy. He had written out nine problems then turned around with a smile, that was rather... Masochistic of the sort. Sadistic perhaps? It sent shivers up her spine. "You have the rest of the period to finish these problems. Hmmm... I feel good today since I'm getting an old friend back, so you may work with another person." Miku's eyes got wide with excitment, "So Mr. Frog's coming back?" She said, she loved frogs and she thought that's what he meant by 'old friend'. Jinno looked at her then sent a static shock to her again, "Sit down and be quiet Ms. Choski, and at that note, no one think of doodling or speaking out again or the punishment will be rather worse than this." He said as he sat at his desk and began looking over some papers. Miku sat down and patted her hair and head, it hurt after the shock then looked at Nick out of the corner of her eye, unsure if he knew or not, "Do you know what these are...?" She asked, her eyes left Nick to look at the problems in front of her.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Toren Everett

Toren sat at the back of the class away from everyone she didn't make friends well and didn't really like the teachers due to their boringness god get me out of this class she thought to her self as she laid back in her chair and yawned throwing a ball of paper into the middle of the room but miss judged her strength and hit Niccolas on the top of his head.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 am
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick had only finished the first two problems. He liked math, but doing math for a year ahead was a bit difficult. He glanced at Miku, and shook his head slightly. "They're pretty difficu--" he was cut off by a paper ball hitting the top of his head. He caught it before it hit the ground, and set it on his table. He turned around slightly, but didn't see anyone who would have thrown it..... Ah! The Invisible Alice probably did it.

XxXxWind Prince  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 am
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami worked silently on the problems, but then something caught her attention. A paper ball from nowhere went flying at thatblondkidwiththename. She looked up, and her expression was confused. She wasn't very observative, adn was sometimes a bit of a ditz. She didn't understand how that had happened... She decided to work on more of her problems, just incase Jinno-sensei thought she had thrown it.

Hallucination Princess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 pm
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku watched Nick as the paper ball got thrown at his head. She looked back and though aswell that it might have been the Invisible Alice, Oh! She thought then snapped her head forward and copied down Nick's answers. She was a complete ditz when it came to math, despite her failing last year she still had her Special Ranking. She knew by the time they got to Narumi's class he'd be the one to explain it like every year.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick had gotten five of the nine problems done, and then leaned back, sighing. He slightly rubbed his head. "My brain hurts now," he said, in his low voice. He never needed to whisper, his voie was just naturally low.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:32 pm
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku had gotten along looking at his paper through the corner of her eye, "Don't stop now..." She mumbled, which was barely audible since her voice was just quiet, take that plus mumbling, you just get a conjumbled mess to those who aren't used to it. She looked up at Nick, waiting for him to start writing again, "Jinno is gonna get mad if yo-- I mean we don't get done by the end of the period..." She said, trying to get him a motive to start again. She didn't usually use people, even though its what it seems like it, a slightly evil side of herself was released whenever she entered math class. She was still friends with who she was friends with and enemies with who she was enemies with, you just don't want to sit next to her in math class... Ever really...

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick sighed, and it sounded like the wind. He leaned back down towards his paper, starting to work on the problems again. He finished in no time; he was a math wiz. He rested his head again, and leaned back.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami was making very slow progress on her math, but needed to speed it up. She sighed, and began racking her brain for everything she knew about math. Formulas, names, eqations, all of the sort. She ended up ebing able to do 4 of the nine problems, before becoming stumped. She frowning, wishing she sat near a smart person.

Hallucination Princess

[[[ Wb! ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:06 pm
|| Why thankies! ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku looked at Nick's paper a little more intently now, "Don't write so fast, I cant wri--" She said catching herself, trying to cover it up by smiling randomly while still writing down Nick's answers, "Ahahaa... I was just kidding..." She said, taking another glance at his paper, then looking at her own to write it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image
Toren Everett

Toren smiled when she realized that her power had kicked in in the nick of time, if it kept up like this she would be the number one annoyence in the whole school and no one would know it was her quickly she zapped back and guessed all the answers to the assignment and brought it up to Jinno "finished now i am off im not staying in this boring class one more minute" she told him with a cocky smile and turned to the rest of her class mates "cya losers have fun in this boring class" she said with a wink and started to walk out and disappeared as the door opened.

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick laughed, and flipped his paper over just to mess with her. He knew very well she was copying his answers, and he found it funny that she kept trying to cover it up. After about half a minute, he flipped it back over, and chuckled. "No need to try and cover ir up. I know what you're doing," he whispered, and it came out very light.

XxXxWind Prince

[[ On Oz's Chest!:;
Huh? ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 am
|| What... o.o? ... Nvm, I don't feel like getting confused x.x make bell ring in your post please||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku watched the girl in horror as she spoke to Jinno, she knew that Jinno was gonna tell someone about her... Once Nick opened up his paper she gave him a quick 'thank you' smile before copying down his answers, she could manage like this for the rest of the year if she absolutely had to... And if Nick let her, at least some of his answers. Jinno stood up and everyone watched him, "Hand in your papers, no extensions, this will be counted as a test grade." After he said that a chorus of 'No's and groans were heard from the class. Miku just blushed in embarrassment, the number one give-away that she did something wrong. But she still stood up and handed in her paper and waited by the door for Nick.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 am
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick chuckled as she blushed, and handed his paper to Jinno. He then walekd off calmly, bag slung over one shoudler, hands in his pockets, to Miku. He looked at her cute litte face, with a blush resting itself on her cheeks. As they began walking down the halls, he looked down at her. "So what was it you did wrong, Miku?" he asked, chuckling. It was fun to tease her.

XxXxWind Prince  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces