CoKi?
  Wind Security Blanket! <3
  ... GOLD!!!
View Results

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:39 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
...Wow, I am clueless, I didn't even notice. I hadn't gone back to check my number.
whee S'okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:44 am
LOL! That's got to be a record for this sort of game- congrats, Seraph! I'll send over your letter right now.^_^  

WebenBanu

Mykellex generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 482!

Mykellex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:46 am
Is the game over?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:53 pm
Round one is over. Now, I'm waiting until I happen across another suitably themed item to offer as a prize before I start it up again.^_^  

WebenBanu

decembermoon23 generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 141!

decembermoon23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:40 pm
i have one WONDERFUL kitty, she acts more like a dog... and loves belly rubs  
Caerwiden generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 386!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:52 pm
My friend has has cat who instead of bringing home dead mice and birds as gifts brings homes leaves and flowers (which are stolen from his neighbour's flower bed)  

Caerwiden

Aino Ailill generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 391!

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Sing a song to rectitude,
Ye forwrd thinking multitude.
Advance in humble...

And so it goes. Over. And over. And over again. I love the Book, truly I do...and I don't remember capitalizing book 0.o ... but get the bloody poem out o' me head!  
Anabis generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 265!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:38 am
*resurrects*

I got too many cats @.@

Well... ONE actually belongs to me, the rest are split amung the family. x3

I have an American Tabby (I think... O.o) He's so cute heart Got him from a Wildcat Momma (Who also suplied in later litters two sisters and a brother XD We got a full cycle of generations!)

My Grandma has a friend who lives on a farm, and sadly, when people don't want their cats they just let them out the door and that's that, the ones that end up at Gram's friend's place are 'hunted' to be tamed and given to good homes - that's when they come to my Gram's place.

One litter we couldn't seem to get rid of these two cutie kittens, a Full out Tabby and my little American Tabby (White with Taby spots all over)

My Sister loved the Full out Tabby, he was her Baby, literally XD She could do anything to that cat (play with his paws and tail, carry him in a bag, hold him LIKE a baby, on his back.) and he wouldn't care. So for her birthday, I got her a bunch of Cat-items, collar, leash, tag for the collar, water and food dishes, litter box, bag of litter, scooper thing, bag of food.... She got the idea right quick and clung to her 'Sugar Babe' (yes that's his name.)

Well... when we took him home, he cried at night, cause it had been only him and my boy (I wanted to keep him but I was being told 'no' ;-; ) for so long that he got really lonely at night. Grams was sneaky and sent the other kitten over for the night... which turned into a week, to a month, to me getting a collar and tag for 'im XD

I can 'talk' to him, and he talks back! Once he got out while I was trying to get to school, and since I knew we talked and he replied, I started meowing for him, "Mrrreow, Mrrow, Preeow, Prrr, Prrrow" - I seriously sound like a cat x3 and he came back inside without a fuss *hugs her Chibi* he got out a few other times after that, but came back on his own each time with a little calling. Once he had to run down a hill and across a neigbor's(sp?) yard at full speed. Talk about communication x3 We try to keep him inside cause there's evil jerks around here that go out of their way to hurt animals running free *hisssss* and I'm protective of my Neko boy.

His name is Chibi, or Chibi-Neko (My nickname when I got him was 'Chibi' so I added the 'neko' to differenciate when I was talking about him and not me, offically his name's Chibi.)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12153218/?qo=94&q=by:spiritholly&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

That links to deviantART, it's a picture of my Chibi when he was little :3 He's such a box/basket boy x3 *snuggles Chibi* I luff my kitty ^^  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers