Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Mountain Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 pm
Dare snorted as his mouth watered around the fresh kill. It was calling his name and he just wanted to rip it up right then and there. But his self control was in full gear as he trotted toward Chael last strongest scent and stopped.
Letting the prey drop and his head lifted into the air his jaws letting lose a quick by loud howl to Chael to let her know where he was. Then Dare went to the prey and began picking at it with his teeth.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

She seemed to materialize from the bushes, just as his howl ended, holding the little bundle of herbs in her jaws. She sat it down and shook out her fur, before letting her rump touch the ground, ears perked forward as she watched him eat, letting him get his fill. She was hungry, sure, but she could wait. "A nice kill Dare." She said softly from where she sat, her ears perked forward.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am

Dare ripped off another piece of a good sized meat and swallowed it leaving maybe just half or a little less.
"Thanks," he said still slightly muffled from the food going down in his throat.
He kinda felt bad for killing a young fawn, no life of ahead of it, he would have rather killed an older deer or elk. He might be a killer to survive, but doesn't mean he has to like it. Maybe he will go vegatarin.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Chael

Chael smiled at him, licking her muzzle and standing, moving in slowly, hesitaiting a moment before ripping off a small piece of the meat, eating it in a few quick gulps. She turned her eyes up to Dare. "Its the circle of life. Death. The young dying." She said, her head cocked to the side slightly. "Your body language says your upset. dont be. its an animal eat animal world out there. This animal was to stupid." She shrugged and ripped off another piece of meat. "If you hadnt gotten it, something else would have." She said around the meat.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 am

"Yeah I know, the whole eat or be eaten thing. But I just can't help but feel bad in some way."
Dare looked at her sternly when she commented that the fawn was stupid. His tail whisked to the side and back.
"It wasn't stupid, just inexperianced and young."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm
Chael

"We are all born with the sense of staying with our mothers until we can fend for ourselves. He obviously didn't listen to that sense. Stupid, inexperienced, they walk hand in hand." She said and ripped off another piece of meat, her stomach comfortably full. She turned and licked his muzzle lightly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

"No matter... the deed is done. Now how are those herbs coming?"
Dare looked at her, mangled and dirty as she was but she was happy. As was he in his own little world. His fur prickled and fluffed up with pure joy that she was here and helping him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:21 pm
Chael

Chael cocked her head to the side as she spoke "I am as high as a kite." She chuckled and shook out her muddy fur. She watched him and smiled slowly as his fur fluffed out. She perked her ears forward, and padded towards him, nuzzling his neck affectionately.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm

Dare rubbed his cheek against her, his tail swishing slowly now as his breath cool and smooth.
"You never really did tell me where you were from."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Chael

"I am not sure." She frowned in thought, looking up at the mountain. "I came from the other side of that." She said, gazing at the mountain. She turned her eyes to Dare, a grin forming on her muzzle. "It was a very long journey, most of it spent running, or flying. And i had to carry Asudam." Her tail lashed back and forth as she spoke, her blue eyes glittering playfully on him. "Shall we go?" She asked, pawing the air slightly.

"And you? Are you from here?" She asked as she pounced on a rock and picked it up in her jaws, giving it a toss and watching it roll.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 am

||- Happy new year!! -||

"Yes I had forgotten about Asudam... we better start walking."
Dare looked at the shore once more before starting to walk toward the moutains, his tail still brimming with joy but his eyes hinted nervous tension.
"You could say I was, I guess so. I wasn't born here," Dare started with a light and happy tone, "My mother and Father raised me till I was about.... 7 weeks old. Then my grandmother took me here, she withered away and then I just stayed in the forest in my stump for the longest time. Nothing really happened till you came along. But other then that, i have no idea where my home is or anything else."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm
Daichi realized instantly that he had invaded a private moment, and knew that if he was caught, he would not be welcome. He decided not to run, knowing that if he did, he would most certainly be caught, because if he was in earshot of them, then they were in earshot of him, whoever "they" were. He also knew he could not hide, they would smell him. "If you can't run and you can't hide, then you may as well just stay put and see how you fare. Unless you die... But that's just another option to me. I don't even know why I came here in the first place. There is nothing for me here..." Daichi softly thought out loud.  

raspberrybl0od

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Chael

She trotted beside him, listening to his words. "How old were you when she died?" She asked turning her eyes over to him. She stiffened slightly, her black nose twitching slightly. She stepped closer to his side, gazing in the direction of the scent that assulted her nose. "Dare." She barked softly, her ears flicking back against her head.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm
A snowy white wolf awoke slowly and blinked her tired eyes. Even when they were open, the azure jewels saw nothing. She sighed. Every once in a while she dreamed of seeing again, and the beauty of the earth, but they were only dreams and fragments of old memories. She got up, feeling stiffness in her limbs and a chill from the air around her.

The she-wolf yawned and stretched her forelegs. When she straightened, Neira tried to pinpoint exactly where she was but didn't have much luck. From the scent of pine she knew she was underneath one and the fresh smell of water told her she had fallen asleep near to the lake once again.

After a few slow breaths where she collected her bearings, she decided to trot off in the direction of faint voices echoing over the water. She didn't recognize the voices but she was naturally a friendly wolf and usually didn't pose much of a threat to any others. There seemed to be three individuals up ahead and if they had percieved her approch they had not yet been made it aware that they knew her.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

raspberrybl0od

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 am
Daichi knew could not know whether he meant harm or not, or if they would care. "Would they attack on sight?" he thought. "I can't tell anything about these wolves. I can't even see them!" Daichi was not used to feeling this blind about his future, nor about where he was. "Damn." He said. "They've stopped conversation... they can feel my presense. Not good, not good, not good!" His crimson eyes were a mix of fear, confusion, and, for some reason, the deep sadness he always felt within his heart. It was like dragging along a weight tied to your ankle, slowing him down until one day, he could no longer bear that weight. "But," he realized. "that day is not today." "nor tomorrow! I will stand my ground and hold on to what I have left of life..." "nothing said a little voice in the back of his head. he ignored it. the fear left his eyes, and he stood in wait of whatever might be coming his way.  
Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff