Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Expansive Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm
"Yeah..." he answered but unknown to which question.
He stood and shook himself as his shoulders rolled lightly as he tried to contain himself.
"Abnomality? It's a gift."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

She shook her head at his words, a frown on her white muzzle. "An Abnormality, not a gift. More of a hinder when I was with the family. My pack mates despised them. How come Chael gets wings and we dont type of thing. Its never showed up on my mothers side, so i spose it runs along the lines of my father. The only one who didn't judge me because I could sprout wings like a chicken was Asudam. Now I dont even have her for the time being." Her eyes turned to the sky and she sighed softly. "They have cause nothing but grief." She said and with that she crouched slightly, launching into the air with a mighty leap, her wings snapping open and beating several times to get her body into the air before she was soonmoving with quiet ease through the branches of the trees. not giving him time to respond to her words.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Dare twitched at her harsh words.
"i didn't know some thing pretty gave you grief."
He didn't care if he heard him or not, he just felt like talking. Now if he would, he would have blasted his wings up but they only came in times of danger and he could be dangerous himself. He didn't like his wings, but they did get him out of a scrap plenty of times.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 pm
Chael

She broke through the tree branches, sucking in a sharp breath as she was swallowed by the vast blueness. She circled lazily, letting the thermals carry her higher into the air. She had to get used to flying once more, it was rare she ever flew, she hated her wings for a reason. But here she was, flying. Why? For him. To find him a meal quicker, one they could find just as easy running side by side. She gazed below her, she could faintly see him below her through the trees. He flustered her, made her nervous. She pressed her ears to her skull so the wind wouldn't irritate her ears and dove closer to the tree tops, her paws brushing the leaves as she scanned the terrain below. She slowed when she flew over a patch of open ground in the Forest, a small clearing and grinned hugely. A herd of deer grazed lazily in the tallish grasses. It was perfect. She flipped through the air and glided back in the direction she had come from. It wasn't that far off from where they had been at. When she was far enough away she wouldn't scare the prey she dropped to the earth and let out a sweet howl to get his location, her wings sliding back into her body, shaking her fur out she waited for a responce.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Dare lifted his head and let his jaws rip a song through the skys. It was short but very strong and loud, he had practiced his howl for many moons. he enjoyed howling at the moon, he was told that he was speaking to the spirits in the skys.
He snorted as he began to trot toward Chael's spot when his shoulder's stiffened.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:19 pm
Chael

OOC:: im ready for something exciting how about you? -grins- break the ice a bit.

She tipped her head at his howl, it seemed to shake the air. Atleast he was close. She decided to wait, so she wasn't losing the herds location, her eyes on the sky. She let her mind wander, her eyes closing a moment. When she heard the snapping of a twig she didn't move, figuring it was him. Though she wouldn't know how wrong she was. The only warning she had was the heavy foot falls, and a slight grunt, giving her just enough time to jerk her gaze in the direction, her fur prickled in fear, and a small noise escaped her jaws as she was hit. It was like being hit by a truck, a truck with a paw the size of her head and claws that shread into the skin. She yelped, her frame crumpling at the force of the blow that hit her shoulder squarely. She was dimmly aware of the scent of blood. Her own. She landed in a heap, shuddering violently, the musky scent of the bear clogging her nose, sending fear racing through her nerves. She tried to pick herself up, but failed as fire burned through her shoulder, causing her to land back in the heap she was in before. She turned her gaze to her attacker, her muzzle wrinkling slightly, a snarl vibrating through her frame as she cowered under the animal as it stood on its hind legs, letting out a growl that shook her to the bone, saliva splattered beside her as it escaped the animals jaws.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm
||- heheh! -||

Dare trotted happily through the forest his tail swishing as it normaly did, his fur silky, and his face bright and happy. Then some thing disturbed him...
Blood.
His ears perked and he froze, "Chael!?"
Dare then got to his paws and sprinted toward sounds of growls and the fresh scent of bear.
"Crap!" Dare said as he lunged out of the brushes and to Chael side.
"Well, looks like I came in at the perfect time, eh my angel?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 pm
Chael

His sudden apperance frightened her one minute, but calmed her the next. She gazed up at him quietly before turning her eyes to the bear, trying to pick herself up once more, standing shakily, blood dripping down her white fur. "I spose your right." She panted heavily, head hanging slightly. "Your very foolish you know, this bear is gunna shred us to bits." She said, glaring at the beast.

The bear seemed startled by the apperance of a slightly larger piece of prey, his muzzle twisted, exposing his canines as it lashed out once more with its already bloodied paw at the male wolf.

Chael shoved into Dare's side forcefully, knocking him out of the way and nearly fell over once more. Her wings exploded from her back, again startling the bear. It made a grunting noise, stepping back once before charging forward on all fours, making a lunge for Chael.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:52 pm
Dare loved his tail it was the key to his many skills, balancing one of the most important. He skidded only slightly before he dashed at the bears face, he clawed it with all of his might before kicking off of it.
"Becareful with it then."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Chael

Chael watched as the bear made an angry swipe at the wolf near his face, nearly clawing himself. She launched into the air, growling low in her throat as the bear focused on the male wolf. She climbed into the air and dived down at the bear, sinking her fangs into its plushy little ear.

It was then all hell broke lose.

Her wings slunk back into her body as the bear reared up on its hind legs, yowling in anger as she clung to the animal. It beat the air with its paws, unable to ger her, before it decided to throw its head back and forth, trying to dislodge her. She clung to the animal, her eyes clamped shut, the sweet taste of blood pooling in her mouth, escaping at the corners of her mouth, dripping down her white chest, and being flung all over the small battle field.

The bear gave another bone jarring growl and crashed into a tree with enough force to break the small tree at the base. Chael simply bit down harder as she landed into the bark, and when the bear pulled away from the tree, drug her along with it. She hung limply from his ear, next top his face. She could feel his rank breath kissing her stomach.

She dropped then, landing on the ground, and rolled like a dog just in time to miss a huge paw, her saliva frothy and red with blood. She spat out the hunk of ear, panting heavily as it screamed and shook its massive head, blood dripping from its ears and an angry look on its face. It turned tail and crashed into the tree line, though it would probably be back later.

Chaels' eyes rolled into the back of her head in relief, her head landing on the ground, shuddering violently she remained where she was, trying to catch her breath, and to make sure she was okay. "I need help." She whined feebily, opening her blue eyes and searched for Dare. "I think i'm pretty messed up." She concluded, her voice rather calm, though she was still trembling.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am
"Jeeze, maybe I should start calling you killer from now on."
Dare skipped the rest of his smart comments and rushed to Chael, what was he to do?
"Tell me what to do... I.. I..."
He froze franticly, herbs. He had to forcus on some thing to do with herbs.
Dare darted after some sweet smelling flower his grandma used with he got a cut. It was blue with a red inside, he ripped it and dashed back.
"Here... my grandma used this for my cuts," he said gently putting it on what seemed to be injuries, she would probably mostly have bruises from the bark, but you never know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 am
Chael

Her eyes softened slightly as he bounded around frantically. She barked softly, trying to clear his mind. "Just get me out of here for now, i'm not going to die in the next five minutes. That bear will come back, and this blood is going to draw other beasts. I dont now about you, but i dont want to tango with a gang of grizzlies and a few cougars." She tried to pick herself up once, but the pain was incredable, she fell back to the earth with a soft whimper. "Dare, I can tell you what herbs to get after we get out of here." She said softly, her eyes turning up to his, begging him to keep a clear mind.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 am
"Ok ok..." he breathed then regained himself. He stood for a moment letting his body recaluate, his tail swished lightly as he smiled.
Dare pulled her scruffed harshly and threw her up when he slide under her to carry her.
"Comfortable?" he said in his cool voice and bounded off.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am
Chael

A small oomph noise escaped her as she landed on his back, it was a good thing she was light or this would have been a problem. She had to be really light to fly. She rested her head against his side, grimacing as he bounded, ignoring the sharp busts of pain to the best of her ability. "Yes, comfortable." She said weakly, a lie. She pressed her muzzle deeper onto his fur, more as to stop her head from hitting him and bouncing all over then anything, though when she breathed in deeply his fur tickled her nose, his scent flushed her scences and she relaxed. "You smell good." She muttered, her words were thick, and her vision was even thicker, black fog creeping in at the corners. She closed her eyes for a minute, blacking out for a few seconds before coming back to.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 am

Dare chuckled as he now smoothened him pace into a swift trot to ease her. His tail wagged as her words and her warmth, he swore she was an angel.
"Thank you," he answered to her muffled words.
His paws slowed down to make the trip abit longer for his enjoyment, he liked having her here. Maybe she did too.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff