Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Katsumi looked around. He saw the samurais had barely left. They were playing with his dagger. His expression darkened and he faded. The samurais thought no more than it was starting to mist. He was right there, on one of their shoulders. "You have something of mine." He said.

(longer posts remember)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Himoto was first surprised at his disapearance but belived he was in the mist that apeared.She looked around and saw some rope."Perfect!" she said to herself quietly.She quickly grabbed the rope and snuck near the samurais.Once cught off guard; she would tie them up with the rope.

(I know-I tried my best posting something without really controling if the samurai had it or not; sorry again )  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Katsumi moved out of the way. They were so busy with him, one of them backed up and was surprised. He took his dagger, but the other samurai was holding on too tightly. They started to draw their swords. For a moment, he felt what it was like to become a shadow, as he faded into mist and the sword went through him. He shivered. "Ugh, that was creepy." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Now! Himoto yelled to herself.She made the rope into a lasso and lassoed one of the samurai.She then sprang around them quickly while they were still caught off guard.Once they were tied quickly and tightly she grabbed the dagger at the blade and twisted it out of the samuires hands; which was an easy thing to do.She ignored the sharp pain the dagger gave her as well as the blood that now appeared on her hand from the cut.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:36 pm
The samurais were amazed by being attacked and defeated so easily. Katsumi received his dagger and used it to cut the samurais hand. The others started to flee, while some stayed. "Get them, they are just children." He shouted. Katsumi looked around like he'd been tought. He used his katana to cut a rope from behind the samuai he was facing. A person shouted from a window as a large sack fell on the samurai. "Sorry!" He shouted back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Himoto tried to attack the other samurais.She tried useing fast attacking punnches and kicks she had learned from some time ago but she hated haveing to fight.Despite her only being a 'half-angel' she still felt like she shouldn't fight people; like a lot of angels she meet thought.Geting preocupied in her thoughts she relized one samurai grabed the leg she used to kick them.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:47 pm
The samurai laughed. "Your done little girl!" Katsumi used his katana to cut the samurai's arm. He backflipped and scanned the situation. "Are you ok?" He asked. More attacked, they were coming from the town center. "We should go, now." He said, trying to keep them at bay. "If not, we should at least get a bit of help." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:52 pm
"Runing sounds like a good idea" Himoto shouted at him."Lets go.".She ran as fast as her legs could carry her.She ignored the small pain in her leg because the samurai pulled her leg.She hoped running wouldn't make her lose more blood from the wand wound but she set that aside untill it was safe to think and worry.Untill then, she would have to lose the samurais..somehow.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 pm
Katsumi ran after her. "Wait for me!" He said. They gave up fighting. He looked back, blinding them with the mist. He sheathed his dagger back in the armor slot and ran as fast as possible. The samurai stopped a time later, so did Katsumi. "Are you ok?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Himoto nodded."Yes..I just have a cut from when I grabed your dagger for you...there was no room for me to grab the hndle..so I had to grab the blade." she said trying to smile to show she was ok."What about you..are you ok as well..?" she asked in a concerned voice.She hated it when other people get hurt.The people who she knew that is, and would whish the pain upon herself instead of them.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Katsumi nodded too. "Hold still for a bit, it might sting for a while." He grabbed her hand, near the injury, it was surrounded by mist. It was sealing the cut. "I never thought I'd find a human so strong, how did you do that?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm
"uhh.." she trailed off; not to sure how to answer.She wondered if she should mention what race she actually was.she sight."I am not to sure exactly...oww!" she yelled from the sting; but was glad that he was healing it.Once it was healed she smiled "thank you.." she said lightly.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm
Katsumi smiled. "No problem, it's what i do best." other than steal. He thought. "I suppose, now we're both wanted, we just beat a few samurais." He wondered what would happen now. "I was already wanted, so now i think I'm wanted dead or alive." He said shivering. It was a bit of an energy loss from the fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Himoto laught silently; a sad laugh.I was wanted--or better yet; not wanted..."it makes no difference to me" she said.After a moment of silence herstomache growled/"we should get something to eat soon" she said to him."what should we eat--or better yet were, and how..?".  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Katsumi thought. "I can get us something." He said walking out the door. This was his profession mostly. His first job was to turn into mist. He would search town for something suitable to eat. He knew this would be easy, but he was now stealing for two. His stomach growled too, even though it was also mist.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff