Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTDS

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:46 pm
Hello guys. My name is Kasey (Kasey the Demon Slayer to you pathetic mortals... jk =D) and I think Naruto is awsome. Naruto and Kakashi are my favorite characters and I just might be the only person in this guild that hates Sasuke... heh heh heh... I like taekwondo, art and playing music!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:22 am
Hi im new to this guild and my name is marshmallow_0f_doom I love the naruto mangas and my favorite character is rock lee  

Marshmallow_0f_doom

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:49 pm
hi, I'm amy and I'm a real fan of naruto! MY fav character is .hehehe..........Gaara! xd He's cool, collected, evil, and all wrapped up in one somewhat sorta cute looking dude. Plus, his stroy is sooo sad......i cried at that episode... crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:48 pm
Hello....my names Niki....and im lovin the Naruto!!! haha..ummm...my fav characters....well....i have a few....uhh.....neji..shikamaru and sasuke (but sasuke is bleah right now in the eppies i'm watching)..anyway....yeah!
ninja biggrin  

Nejuuma

Tsujiaikun

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:24 pm
Hi i am new! just call me Tak if you want or tkmy favorite character as you can guess is Neji! i also like Ten Ten, Obito(from manga, even though i haven't read the manga i know how kakashi got it..... sorry for the spoiler lol), and i also like konohamaru, and a bit of Gaara(the newer looking gaara!). My favorite village is the Hidden Village of the waterfall(it's nice)  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:39 pm
Hi!

I'd just like to introduce myself.. I'm Cessy, and I have been addicted to Naruto since I was introduced to the anime a few months ago! Um.. I'm not sure which character I would say is my favourite, there's just so many cool ones!

Thanks for letting me join the gang! wink  

CessyK

LazarusCross

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:37 pm
Hello I'm Mitsuhide Kyuzo I love Naruto and my favorite character is well... Naruto we're alike in many ways like my favorite food is also ramen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:53 pm
Hi My name is Dave. My favourite character is Hyuuga Neji and my favourite episodes are the Naruto/Neji exam fight (sorry can't remember the numbers)  

Crimson Yuusha

tragic emo kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:12 pm
well my name is justin my fav. manga is naruto(go figure) fav quote "no bunny dont die" naruto well well im 15 my hobies are manga/anime listening to music hanging out with friends well i g2g ttyl
p.s nick p.m me some time
ttyl
justin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:01 am
hey im puppy, my fave char would have to be sasuke and my fav eppi would have to be the one where sasuke sacrifises him self to save naruto from haku  

aramil619

Kryst Uchiza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:52 am
Heyaz!! Im Kryst......hmmmm my fav character is Neji!!! he is soooOooO KewL!!! I dun Like Sasuke That much...Ohh i also Like Tenten and Kankarou blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:24 am
hello i just joined today ^_^!
my name is Danielle and my favorite character is Sakura ^_^!  

Strawberrysmile

Ha Nakei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:25 am
Hello, Im an old member but i havnt been on this site in quite a while, But let me REIntroduce my self, My real name is Kenneth, but everyone calls me Meatball. You can call me that or Ha Nakei, which is my role playing name. hopefully i can get to play more cause i really want ot do all of the things i seen on this Forum. its looks Uber Awsome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:26 pm
hi, I am new. I'm Ayato. I love naruto the anime and manga series. My favorite is Itachi. I have other character favorites too. smile  

_shigarian_itachi_

JupiterK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:05 pm
Hello all. Some know me, some don't. WHIPPIE.

My fave characters are Lee, Hinata, Neji&Gaara.

I mostly read the manga cause my comp sucks and doesn't let me use bittorent. >> BUT I LOVE THE ANIME ANYWAY.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff