Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image
"Listen ta me you freak. I'm done playin' this game of who's tougher and who knows Jenova better. Fact is, I don't give a damn if you're her sister. Scram kid. I got things to do."

The young man continued toward Kalm, paying no heed to the aberrition Sephiroth clone. he set a blistering pace with his wide gait, as he was eager to be on the road and away from the eyes of his friends.

They're my enemies now. this whole planet is. I gotta remember that if I'm gonna get anywhere. and as for you, Jenova. How 'bout the white materia? I know where that is too, and last time it was used, it caused the lifestream to erupt in a huge torrent. Would that suffice?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:32 pm
"What do you mean, they're your enemies? What did you ever do to them?  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Shards huffed again, this guy was annoying... Despite this, she followed him, her chains jingling cheerily as they bounced across the ground. She half walked, half shambled, somehow managing to keep up with Cloud.

"Why do you care so much? Hmm? Why?"

Her tone was cheery, as she had gotten it into her mind to tick this guy off. Hate, interest, amusement, all of these were reasons to follow, but most of all, she was curious... He seemed so possessive of mother...Why?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image
Well let's see, I abandoned them so that I could join the enemy in an effort to become what my greatest enemy always hoped to be. also, I'm unable to do anything to protect them from any of the many threats that face them when I'm around. perhaps I can keep them safe by keeping them away.

The young warrior continued stoicly walking, as though he had no traveling partner/stigma yammering in his ear. he's gotten a lot of practice with Yuffie.  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Cloud, the human mind isn't my strongpoint, but you sound like you've gone completely insane. If you want to help them at all, why are you offering me the white or black materia so I could use it to destroy your planet?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Shards fell silent at being ignored. Apparently he was used to this sort of thing... no matter,"At least I'm not a puppet."

Is this all there is to this guy? What's he worth? Why did anyone waste their time on him? She sighed at her own thoughts...theiea of simply stabbing him in the back came to mind...it seemed like he wouldn't expect that...Out loud she giggled...

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Sword Monger
"Uh uh, I'd get really airsick if I rode on your back to Edge...We'll ask Cid..."

Even though the idea of the airship made Yuffie queasy, she thought it would be at least a little better than Chaos...

"We'll meat everyone in Edge, then go to Kalm...that's where ShinRa moved to... You know its my business to know stuff like that," she showed on her trademarked grin...

Vincent chuckles. "I had a feeling you'd say something like that." he agrees with her nodding. "we should probably let Cid know that we are coming though. ....you're better with a phone." he adds finishing up his apple. He looks around as the sun begins to rise lighting the whole scene up in an unearthy red-orange glow. He watches it for a moment in silence and then shakes his head. "we should hurry." he says a loud although it's unclear if it's for himself or Yuffie.

((should I app Cid?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image
Neither is enough to distroy the planet outright. we've seen that. I figure your real goal is the lifestream, so you can gorge yourself. So be it. you went to sleep for a thousand years or something last time you got to do that, so if it'll put you to sleep in the long rung, I'm more than willing to break a few eggs. besides, I can have the major population centers evacuated in just a few hours if need be. No human loss is necessary, but a little distruction is bound to happen.

At this point the merest tip of the clocktower in kalm could be seen on the horizon. with any luck, he'd be there by nightfall.

"I'm sorry. were you still talking back there?"
a thin smile played across his lips.
"If she's not a puppet, how come she thinks that's her mother?"  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm
"Cloud, um..." Cloud's perception of how things worked was almost completely wrong. People had to die in order to carry her essence into the lifestream. This would slowly fool the lifestream into no longer thinking she was a foreign body that had to be rejected.

Cloud's offer was tempting, but she knew that he'd eventually catch on to the way things worked, and he would kill her again. At the moment, she had enough human in her that she wouldn't starve to death without the lifestream; she could just hunt something down.

"Cloud, I'm not after the lifestream."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 pm
((its alright, you don't have to))

Yuffie shrugged and called Cid as she started toward the outskirts of Wutai. Cid sounded gruff on the other end of the phone, but then again, he always sounded like that... After an explanation and a little bit of arguing, Cid agreed to come get them.

"You should get better at using your phone...I call ya all the time...if you answered sometimes, you'd get more practice..." she scolded/teased.

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
"Nah, just looking for a good spot to put a knife..." Shard answered casually,"You really shouldn't mistake me for someone who cares..."

She yawned, trying to plot out her next actions... Mostly she had been following Mother's requests because she didn't know what else to do, but now she met someone and all she wanted to do was shut him up. Her slitted eyes looked to the tower ahead, wondering where she was going and what she would find... She was hungry too...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Vincent gives Yuffie a rare smile. "but then I wouldn't have the excuse of I don't know how to work the thing as the reason for not answering." he teases her feeling better than he had in a long time.

The Geostigma was gone from his body; he had a Proto-Materia back; he was with his friends again; and it was possible that they were going to save the world again. which in his mind meant He had a purpose again.

"It's nice to know one's place in the world. and to know one's purpose." He says not really to anyone in particular.

"what did Tifa say by the way? you looked really grim."

((I don't mind doing it. just know that I've never played him before. sweatdrop of course the same could be said for vincent...))  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image
"You're don't care, but you're following me? contradictions abound, Guignôl"

Then what are you after? And what do I call you? you're not my mother, but then, I can tell from your response that Jenova's non your name either. so what are you to me?

she could feel his mental resolve shaking as he considered the implications of her, a strange duality forming between him and the so called Ex-SOLDIER that he still sometimes secretly thought of himself as. he was breaking down into a more malleable form, one familiar from her time with Sephiroth. He'll reach a breaking point soon, and to protect his sanity, he'll simply just believe whatever suits his tenuous grasp of reality. His stance spoke volumes towards his inner turmoil, with his slouched shoulders and his slightly dragging steps.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 am
"I'm..." She paused. "You can call me Jenova." It wasn't like she knew of many names, and the ones she knew of were already taken by Cloud and his group or ShinRa. "And what I want is to live, just like you want." She paused. "I've never encountered a planet quite like this before. Most were very primitive compared to this."

She knew that she needed to learn more if she wanted to survive on this planet. She knew of one place that had a lot of information, but little chance of being bothered: the mansion at Nibelheim.

She stood up and started to walk back into the cave. She'd go to Junon, where she'd catch a ride to Costa Del Sol.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:37 am
"That Cloud is really missing..." she looked up at the mountains,"His clothes were in tatters, his sword was left there, so was his phone...It sounds like he was kidnapped..."

Yuffie looked back to Vincent, knowing that he would realize what it would take for loud to be taken like that,"Do you think Jenova's back?"

((the only thing I can say for playing Vincent, is to keep in mind, he doesn't startle easy, and while he's caring, he still loves Lucretia and is slow to let her go...))  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff