Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
new xena weapon..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 am
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
aw yea thats probably whut she did in deh end of AFIN when she was chillin with gabby on deh boat ninja

Exactly! They were on their way to Egypt together. 3nodding
where deh movie starts! yay! phew sure is gewd teh get that all made sense now 3nodding xena just probably poofs back and forward between deh dead worlds so she dont get bored on the super long boat ride 3nodding
Or maybe she was just astral projecting from the Spirit World until they could meet up at the tavern. 3nodding
so too busy drinkin elysian coladas teh go and visit gabby herself? ninja i can see that ninja

No, no. She's just too impatient to see Gabby, so instead of traveling thousands of miles over land, she just sends her spirit self instantly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:40 am
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
ooooh i like yur words surprised *gives yeh a A+* and thankssshhh 4laugh ish called DEH FLAMIN OWCHIFYER! pirate
That's brilliant! heart

Hmm. Yeah. Owchifyer...
Sounds intimidating.
ninja
yea well how wouldja like a owchifier stickin outta YUR sphincter? stare aint no walk in deh park issit?

Point taken. I mean it looks really awesome, but I can't tell if you're serious about the name.
But I just noticed that the flaming part is almost unnecessary since you could call it the owchi-fire.
ninja
well thats just..... rolleyes ...........uh....my idea ninja i psychiced it inteh yur head ninja wanted teh see how it sounded from someone else first. YUP! sounds good! ninja

You two are just so clever! heart I can picture a whole hilarious dialogue between Xena, Gabby and Joxer about naming it. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it, later, I'll write it. ninja  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 am
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
aw yea thats probably whut she did in deh end of AFIN when she was chillin with gabby on deh boat ninja

Exactly! They were on their way to Egypt together. 3nodding
where deh movie starts! yay! phew sure is gewd teh get that all made sense now 3nodding xena just probably poofs back and forward between deh dead worlds so she dont get bored on the super long boat ride 3nodding
Or maybe she was just astral projecting from the Spirit World until they could meet up at the tavern. 3nodding
so too busy drinkin elysian coladas teh go and visit gabby herself? ninja i can see that ninja

No, no. She's just too impatient to see Gabby, so instead of traveling thousands of miles over land, she just sends her spirit self instantly. 3nodding
oh that sounds gewd too... I GUESS rolleyes ....my version had elysian coladas tho ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 am
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny

Hmm. Yeah. Owchifyer...
Sounds intimidating.
ninja
yea well how wouldja like a owchifier stickin outta YUR sphincter? stare aint no walk in deh park issit?

Point taken. I mean it looks really awesome, but I can't tell if you're serious about the name.
But I just noticed that the flaming part is almost unnecessary since you could call it the owchi-fire.
ninja
well thats just..... rolleyes ...........uh....my idea ninja i psychiced it inteh yur head ninja wanted teh see how it sounded from someone else first. YUP! sounds good! ninja

You two are just so clever! heart I can picture a whole hilarious dialogue between Xena, Gabby and Joxer about naming it. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it, later, I'll write it. ninja
that would be realleh funneh rofl rofl rofl and then princess diana should come in and be like "shamrock!"  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 pm
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren

oh that sounds gewd too... I GUESS rolleyes ....my version had elysian coladas tho ninja

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of those in the mix, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny
Azhren
FluffyWuffieBunny

Hmm. Yeah. Owchifyer...
Sounds intimidating.
ninja

ninja

that would be realleh funneh rofl rofl rofl and then princess diana should come in and be like "shamrock!"

Yeah!

Xena: hey guys, check out my new weapon!
Gabrielle: Cool!
Joxer: Yeah...um...What is it?
Xena: *says something completely unpronounceable*
Gabrielle: *frowns*
Joxer: Oh! *stars to nod, then suddenly looks more confused than usual*
Gabby: Xena, can you say that again?
Xena: *makes unintelligible sounds more slowly*
Gabby: ....
Joxer: How about we just call it the Flaming Ouchifyer?
Gabby: *nods in agreement* I can work with that.
Xena: What? You can't call it that!
Gabby: Well, we can't say the real name!
Joxer: We could call it the Mighty Joxenator, instead!
Gabby: *rolls her eyes*
Xena: It's called a poicxpmfiwerhdfnmas!

LATER
(Xena, Gabby and Joxer are in a fight with some thugs.)
Joxer: Hey, Xena! Let's see how that Flying Ouchifyer works!
Gabby: Yeah, come on!
Xena: mad

LATER
Joxer: So, Gabby, you've gotten pretty good at the chakram thing. Can you throw the Flaming Ouchifyer, too?
Gabby: No, the Flaming Ouchifyer's too heavy for me. Besides, I like the balance of the chakram. The Flaming Ouchifyer just feels awkward and bulky to me.
Xena: stare

LATER
Princess Diana: So, Xena, I hear you have a new shamrock?
Xena: stare It's called the Flaming Ouchifyer. rolleyes  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm
ahahahahaha rofl xenas funneh rofl "shaddap diana! ish called deh flaming owchifyer! jeez. dont be such a outcast rolleyes " mebbe i'll make it inteh a nerdy comic fanart for deh mooovie 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 am
That'd be sweet. 3nodding  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm
course for that teh happen i'd hafta be not lazy and im already sooooo good at that ninja better not risk it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm
Azhren
course for that teh happen i'd hafta be not lazy and im already sooooo good at that ninja better not risk it 3nodding

Yeah, you might pull a muscle in your wrist.
xp  

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm
yea exactly! 3nodding and whos gunna pay for my life savin surgery? hmmm? not me! i'd be so close teh death all my money probably woulda been givin away mad  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff