Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:24 pm
Ian looked over as a new girl walked in and handed a gun to Evie. Clearly, her forgotten sidearm. He looked over at Evie when she asked about the term Guardian Angel, and laughed. He also noticed her figure, and smiled a little, though he wouldn't try anything.

"Also known as a medic." he said. "You're a Guardian Angel, I'm guessin' she is too." he said, motioning to Jess. "You're the ones that stop us from seein' what's at the end of that tunnel. You're the ones hovering over our heads in a halo of light when we come to." he explained.
"Guardian angels." he finished simply.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jessica shrugged when the girl thanked her. She's needed to get away from the floor anyway, after that surgery she was feeling drained. But when the girl asked what guardian angel meant she could help but chuckle and put a hand on her hip smirking.

"You's never had a dieing man call you his guardian angel Evie? Really? It's a nickname the solders give us, Goes all the way back to Nightingale. Where did you study woman?"

Jessica tried to loosen up some, she was on edge to often, it would be the death of her. She had down on the edge of the man's bunk and gave him a small smile.

"Sorry If I'm bothering you But I don't really think I can go back up there for at least ten minutes, I just finished detaching a man's leg and I'm trying not to cry this time. "

Jessica took a breath and patted that man's shoulder softly then looked up at Evie again. The girl was beautiful, it was a shame she had to be underground all the time like her.

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Evie listened to Ian's definition of the Guardian Angel and smiled. What he said was true but she hadn't really thought of it in their perspective. Guardian Angel hm?

"I see....I suppose I could be our Guardian Angel." She gave him a wink, she was LOADS more confident on the outside than on the inside. Her heart was racing like mad and she felt like she'd probably succumb to a heart attack if she continued any further.

"No worries, if you're headed to the light....I'll knock some sense into you. I hope you don't mind that I might be the first thing you'll see when you wake up...I could always ask for one of my...manlier assistants hm?" Evie questioned, her eyes twinkling as they exchanged fun filled words.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Ian looked over at Jess and tucked his legs in, smiling. "Go ahead." he said. He sat up and patted her shoulder back, then looked at Evie, laughing a little.
"Well, let's put it this way." he said, grinning mischievously.
"I wouldn't mind havin' any sheila be the first thing I see when I'm brought back from the brink. I don't swing that way, so a beautiful face with a soft smile would be appreciated." he said, laughing again.

DemonDays2

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jess laughed when Evie spoke swapping herself for one of the men who worked with them, just to get a reaction out of the man who sat beside her. It was cute how they interacted, pleasant even, but she was still a little tense having a man so close to her. When he touched her shoulder she forced a little smile and averted her eyes up at E.

"You sound just angelic my sweet."

The young woman reached up and ran a hand though her own brown red messy hair, she twisted it off into a messy bun at the base of her neck and snapped a rubber-band over it to keep it together. With her hair pulled back and out of her face, her skin looked even paler, and not pretty doll pale either, but sickly not enough sun malnutrition pale. She was loosing mussel mass, and the shine in her hair had left weeks ago. This life was clearly not working out for her. But Evie seemed to be thriving down here, She was fit and healthy looking, her dark hair beautiful, her face unblemished. Jess had spend more than one late evening thinking of the pretty girl.

User Image
-oOoOo-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Evie blushed at the exhange between Jessica and Ian. They seemed a hell of a lot more confident and comfortable around each other than she did. She really envied that about people, how they could just be calm and relax around one another. One day she would be able to do that just as they did now. When Ian had mentioned a beautiful face and smile, her light pinkish blush turned a few shades darker. She'd never heard those words about her before, certainly not by the opposite gender that was for sure.

"You both are very sweet....but sorely mistaken. I must say. I am neither sweet," she paused and looked in Jessica's direction. "Nor beautiful." Evie finished, looking towards Ian after her words escaped her lips. She very much enjoyed their company and started to relax a little bit. Things weren't so bad now. Evie really started to like it when Ian smiled...it sort of made her stomach do weird little flips when her eyes landed on him. Jessica had looked a little uncomfortable around Ian and she felt for the girl.

Evie stood up and walked over to Ian's bunk. She let herself fall back into the bed and plopped down, next to Ian. She poked him square in the chest and winked.

"Room for another?" Evie was starting to enjoy the underground.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Ian chuckled at Evie. "You might think that, sheila, but to be honest, I think you both look quite good." he said, grinning.
"No need to be nervous, by the way. I'm not a root rat, like some of the other dogs down here." he added, as Evie started to walk over. He cleared his stuff off the bed, and leaned his rifle up against the wall, as she lay down next to him.

"Sure." he said, grinning at her, then at Jess. "So, how did a pair of sheilas like yourselves get in a place like this?" he asked casually, genuinely interested in their stories.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jess looked at the man and shook her head. His accent out of place but oddly comforting. She liked knowing that she wasn't the oddest one down here. At least she sounded American, if Midwestern.

"I studied at U of M..... I could be in any underground in the country, I'm that good. But... I had a guy for a while, He's long gone now, Dead. The radiation got to him, but it didn't act like it does in most people, he didn't become a monster... He walked right back home, Unfortunately there was to much in his system to fix, he died after about a week. That was fourteen months ago. He was a Health. We went to school together. but he was brighter than I could ever hope to be. Man.... This kid."

Jessica was talking about her dead boy friend, the only person she had ever really connected with, she wasn't over him, and probably never would be. It showed in her body language and chose of words. Her back was hunched slightly and her arms slack at her sides, she refused to speak his name, and only said good about him.

"We were on vacation out here when it happened. I wanted go go back to Ann Arbor, You know to the university, but he thought it would be smart to stay here, there was already an underground, and he wanted to help..... He was a real guardian angel, It's a shame. A damn shame hes gone."

Jess's eyes watered but she didn't cry, she pulled her left leg up and wrapped her arm around it, resting her chin on her knee. The young woman hated herself for not being able to save him, and she hated him for putting himself out there and dieing because of it.

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Evie didn't like the story of how she came to be in the underground and closed her eyes. She could feel warmth issuing from Ian's body, it was really comfortable and almost nice. She was so painfully shy sometimes to the point where she would panic and run. Evie, without noticing much, Evie scooted a little bit closer to Ian, almost leaning against him.

"Its not a story I like telling....basically I was coming home from school and all of a sudden I heard a siren coming out of nowhere and a big soldier telling me to get underground as fast as possible. Turns out that he was the Alpha team leader and commander. I don't know what happened to my parents....I haven't heard of them since the day before my sentence to live out my life down here. After that, there really isn't much to it. I really miss my parents though and the more I think about them, the harder it is to remember their faces...." Evie wrapped her arms around herself and was grateful of Ian's presence all of a sudden. She appreciated Jessica as well but she really liked the safe and secure feeling she had with Ian.

"How did you end up down here yourself?" Evie wondered, her finger toying with a random strand of hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 pm
Ian listened to Jess' story...he hadn't really expected what she was telling him. He was just looking for a basic story, where they were from, what their live was kinda like, how they got here. He patted her arm.
"Sounded like a good man." he said, taking his arm away and looking at Evie. She seemed to know Jess more than he did, so she was probably better at comforting her than he was. He made eye contact with her for a moment, then looked back at Jess.
"It's not your fault, though." he said, a shot in the dark. Many people who lost loved ones thought that. "Radiation's a fickle b***h, aye? One day, she'll save some little boy's life cause his got cancer, the next, she'll give another little boy incurable cancer. The best you can do is keep doin' what you do, so that others don't have the same fate." he said.

After that, Evie told her story. A lot more cheerful than Jess', though he also had to pat her on the arm for comfort. He cleared his throat a little.
"My story, aye?" he said. "Well, before all the world went to Hell, my parents worked on base here. Dad was a sniper, Mum was a medic." he began. "I was lookin' into animation. Well, one day-" he snapped his fingers "-somethin' happened. I dunno what. Mum and Dad were called to action. Dad went to the facility, never came back. Mum, on the other hand, was working to save the wounded...unfortunately, the sheer amount of irradiated patients got to her in the end." he explained. "The whole time, I was in the shelters. Ever since, I've been workin' here, tryin' to find out what went wrong." he finished.

DemonDays2

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jess wanted to snap back at The man when he made a well intentioned comment about her doing her best and how radiation sucked. She had to hold herself back from slapping him with the back of her thin hand and telling him that he would never know the horrors that radiation did to the human brain. So she kept her mouth shut and stared down at the ground her dark brown eyes dull and hazy.

"That's got to be tough for you... and you to hot stuff. It least I'm pretty sure my folks are living. Not that I've sopken to them, but they live near the school so they've got a place to go if this is as big as i think it is."

Jessica shrugged and put a hand closed her eyes. She put her fore head against her knee and breathed silently. She wouldn't last for very much longer like this. Two, three more years tops.

User Image
-oOoOo-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Evie frowned, both of their stories were plenty more tragic than hers had been and it seemed that Ian and Jessica would be easily friends if not more...meaning Evie didn't have enough SOMETHING to relate with either of them. She sighed, suddenly feeling inadequate as usual and got up off of the bed and walked back over to the one she had been sitting at earlier. She didn't feel ready to leave yet but she didn't feel as if she belonged in the same space as them. They'd both lost people dear to them....Evie wasn't sure if her parents were gone or not. She missed them to death and wanted to find them but knew that she wouldn't be able to.

Evie sat with her legs crossed, her eyes averted away from either of the other two. She felt sorry for their losses and her heart went out to the both of them. Jessica was lucky.... She had at least found love where Evie herself had never been in love yet. She had crushes on them but on almost all occasions, they all hadn't felt the same for her.

"You both have such sad stories....I feel so blessed and lucky after hearing them. Everyone here is so tragic..." Evie was entirely in tune with her emotions and felt strange tears slide down her cream-colored cheeks.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Ian could tell he'd made a mistake with Jess. He didn't know exactly how much, but just by the way she acted, he knew something he said had been the wrong thing. He looked up at Evie while she walked over to the other bed. He sat up a little, sighing as he heard something crack a little.

"Y'all right, Evie?" he asked, seeing that she was crying. He didn't like the mood these two girls were giving off, but he didn't have the heart to make a joke at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Evie shook her head at Ian after he'd asked her if sh was okay or not. Of course she was okay...everyhing was fine and she was fine and nothing was wrong whatsoever after she had heard both of their stories. She wasn't nearly as tragic as she had felt. She had no reason to complain.

"Everything is fine...the both of you are very lucky to have somehing to relate to. You've both lost someone dear to you. Maybe you two can be friends. God knows all of us need a friend down here." Evie shook her head and felt a pressure change on the bed. She looked up and found that a soldier who had been oogling her had come and put an arm around her.

She didn't like it and squirmed out of his arms. Strangely enough, she had wished it was Ian trying to get his arms around her but knew it was purel fantasy. Evie couldn't take the soldier anymore and resorted to standing up and leaning against the bed post instead.

"Friends down here are rare...you should be happy."

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm
Ian chuckled. "Hell of a thing to have in common." he said, watching as another soldier had come up to her. Noticing her discomfort, he motioned for her to come sit on the bed again...at the very least, she wouldn't be bothered by any other soldier.
"Strewth, I make friends with pretty much everyone. I'm easy goin' enough." he said, smiling at her. "I especially try and make friends with Guardian Angels...they're usually a lot more willin' to help." he half-joked. They would always help, no matter what.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff