Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:05 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte smirked at the Vampire's words. "Well, don't we sound all high and mighty. You know, I may just let you live for now. I want to fight you at full strength. You're still down from the Caster Shell earlier. And as for me, I'm pretty sure you can smell my fatigue hitting me." Ryan finally let his fatigue go by letting his eyes droop a bit, no longer able to hide it. "So, what's say we call it a draw and make a rain check. Or are you too scared?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

"Me? scared of a human? of a tiny insignificant slave? Not likely. Maybe one day you will be my follower after i spare your life again, though i doubt you will find me again," she said as her palms cooled. "Only an idiot would try. if an entire demon army couldn't manage, what makes you think a lone human can?" she sneered, her pride over taking her common sense. She spun on her heel and stalked off, her heels clipping the ground neatly, her coat once more billowing behind her, her hair gently flying around in the slight breeze that had cropped up.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte tched as the vampire said 'slave' again. "Slave? I'll show you what this so called "slave" can do! Plus, I got emotional empathy. I can tell your mental signature from every other person out there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix lifted her head, turned on her heel and walked off, ignoring his words completely. when she rounded the corner she kicked off the ground and sped off in the air below the roof level of the building, mumbling to herself, "Stupid humans thinking they are beter than us... a massacre... thats what we need... a convenient fire, alot of screaming, that should cow them back into place...." She shook her head to get her fringe out of her eyes her hair crackling as the air whizzed through it, her jacket flapping. She shook her head and pushed the annoying human to the back of her mind, thinking forward to how she could further her reputation.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte shuffled his way to a nearby building where he would camp for the night. He smirked as he thought about how he'd kill the vampire. "This is gonna be a fun fight. I will find you, ya bloodsuckin freak. It's just a matter of time." The Hunter soon slipped into unconsciousness as he lay on the ground. The hunt would continue tomorrow night.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am
Phoenix

User Image
Phoenix stopped and slowly dropped to the ground, breathing deeply. She could smell the human. he wasnt moving, "Perhaps he is sleeping," she mumbled to herself, a light bulb going off in her head. She spun around and raced towards the smell, breathing deeply and following the scent, running down multiple back alleys until she located the origin of the scent.

She silently entered the building, floating above the ground she made her way to the sleeping human, careful to be out of his sight range until she was sure he was asleep. Picking up a piece of fallen timber she approached the sleeping finger in the air, not breathing and concentrating on not making a sound. Phoenix reached the sleeping man's head and silently landed on the floor, bringing the wooden beam down sharply on his head, hard enough to cause him to fall deeply unconscious but not so hard as to cause him to die.

She poked him and yelled into his ear, making sure he was truly unconscious. After establishing that fact she bent her mouth to his neck and began to feed, slowly draining his blood, the color in his face fading as she drank, after she had drained him almost completely and his heart was barely fluttering she brought her wrist to her mouth and bit into it, letting the blood drip into the dying mans mouth. "Hate us when your one of us," she sneered, as her blood trickled down his throat. "And to think... i dont even know your name...," she muttered, smiling evilly to herself.

Once the transfusion was completed she got to her feet, dipping her finger into a small pool of blood she started writing on the wall. "You cant hate me anymore, you are me, we are one and the same now. Find me if you can, just dont come looking for me in the daylight... itll hurt you, young ling. " before drawing a phoenix on the wall with her heated finger tip.

After completing her message Phoenix smiled triumphantly, spinning and running from the building, and into the inhabited part, hiding amongst the buzzing brains of the masses. she grinned as she opened the door to her apartment, locking it behind her and removing her coat before floopping herself onto her bed and closing her eyes. it would be awhile before the newly turned vampire would wake and she wanted to recharge.

User Image

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte woke up with a pain filled scream as his hand rushed to his head. He pulled it away to find halfway-dried blood. He had been attacked in his sleep. One thing came to his mind. That Vampire from earlier. She had gotten to him. The phoenix drawn on the wall proved it. Without another thought, the unaware, newly-turned Vampire walked to the outside. Already, he could tell something was different. He could smell the long departed scent of a Vampire. Already, that sign threw him off. He then brought his hand to his mouth, his heart pounding for fear of what he was about to find. He closed his eyes in fear, anger, and sadness as he felt the fang of something he hated the most. The hunter dropped to his knees and pounded the ground with a pale fist as he realized what he had been turned into. He was now one of the things he hated most. A vampire. His sorrow and anger quickly turned into rage as he immediately knew what he needed to do. He was going to kill that vampire if it was the last thing he did. And being that he now required the beings he swore he'd protect, he didn't have long. Using his newly acquired skill, he caught the Vampire's scent and began hunting her as she hunted him just hours earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix smiled evilly from her vantage point above the street, her eyes dancing gleefully as the hunter got angry over his unwanted change, she then followed him from a distance as he started to hunt her, grinning evilly. she followed him for a few minutes before growing bored and turning, and returning to the inhabited part of the city to gather a new group of people to scare. the more there where the faster word would spread. "Theres a new vampire in town and i want to be infamous," she thought to herself as she jumped to ground level two blocks from the baby vampire.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte caught a fresh scent of the one he was looking for. She was near. The hunter took off in a full sprint, his anger flaring out of control. As soon as he neared the Vampire, he leaped at her, sending a flying dropkick at her. He roared as he flew toward the Vampire, not caring for stealth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix heard him coming a mile off, spinning she grabbed his leg and hurled him at a nearby building, thankfully they where still in the uninhabited part of the city. "Not a smart way to approach a fight, vampire or no. You make far to much noise and your going to need to feed soon... since you havnt yet id assume." she stated, shaking her long white hair till it was hanging down her back.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:32 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte hit the wall hard, falling to the ground soon after. He then stood up, his eyes glaring at the Vampire. "You...what the hell did you do to me..." His voice was low. She was right. His hunger was getting to him. He shook his head, driving the thought from his mind. "Why...why make me one of you? Why not just kill me..." The newly-turned Vampire gritted his teeth in anger. "WHY?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

"because i like to see people suffer," she said, shrugging it off. "Now you go fina a tasty human to feed on, i have a reputation to build," she said, turning her back on him once again she walked off quickly the 'clip, clip, clip' of her boots ringing out through the empty street.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte's anger flared as Phoenix walked away. "You heartless b***h..." Ryan leaped into the air, this time taking Phoenix's words into consideration and moving as silent as possible. He had launched himself towards the Vampire and flipped into an axe kick. He kept his hunger at bay. He'd kill this Vampire then die himself. He wasn't wanting to feed. He wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed, her hearing better than his stealth, however instead of dodging his attack she heated her self up, letting flames run over her skin, intending on burning the stupid baby. she braced herself for the coming attack her legs spread to shoulder width, her arms bent at the elbow and parallel to the ground, her eyes flashing with the fire. She stretched her neck shuffling slightly, flicking her hair. All this happened in a manner of seconds as the new born vampire attacked.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Oh s**t..." Fayte tucked into a ball and used his momentum to fly over the burning Vampire...barely missing her. He instead landed on his feet and skidded to a halt. He then stood up straight and spread his arms wide. "Just kill me. Do us both a favor and kill me." As he talked, the little voice in the back of his head was saying "drink."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff