Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
The Most Frightening Thing on This Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 am
Leonardo Noir
if there were banjos in point lookout.....just stay with me on this imagine it your running through the swamps and you hear a banjo and then you start looking around you and then WHAM a swampfolk hits you in the face and you die D: and that would be the scariest thing in the world of fallout

Oh my god say it isn't so! gonk
The Point Lookout folk are freaky as is.... can we say deliverance much?

I have a few others:
Okay I was headed to help the mini ant colony fight and as I was leaving I see a familiar red tick on my radar (mind you this was my first time playing the game). I'm thinking to myself, vicious dog? Yaoi Guai? Giant Radscorpion perhaps? I turn my camera as I'm on the street there and I see this Brotherhood Outcast booking his a**, I mean BOOKING his a**.
I'm standing there completely unprepared like, wtf yo? and just as I raised my weapon I see this giant dragon/Freddy Kruger looking beast charging full speed ahead. The last thing I thought before my head was lobbed off by a clawed hand was Argyle screaming, EAGLE CLAW!!
My first experience with a Deathclaw. Yeah.

I also thought Andale was pretty fing weird... Dunwich to though I love the H.P. Lovecraft reference to Abdul Alhazred's, Necronomicon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 pm
nothing anymore...
i've had the game for 2 weeks and beat it the second day on lvl 12. ******** awesome game engine.  

im a gynecologist

Greedy Capitalist

DiscoSlice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am
Leonardo Noir
if there were banjos in point lookout.....just stay with me on this imagine it your running through the swamps and you hear a banjo and then you start looking around you and then WHAM a swampfolk hits you in the face and you die D: and that would be the scariest thing in the world of fallout

That would be the worst. I think the Point Lookout expansion is the creepiest place in the game. The idea of fenatically religious hell-billies running amok, no real law to keep them in check. Plus having villans with that east-coast southern accent makes them all the more frightening.

Then there's the "Call of Cthulhu" Necrinomicon like theme with that old man asking you to get him that book to control the cultists in the swamp.

Even with my weapons payload and Winterized T51b Power Armor it freaks the living s*** out of me to go to that place. Psycho hillbillies are the creepiest. Mostly out of my personal experiences in my time living in Texas. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 am
Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp
I Would Say This

I was Drunk , So I set the Game On Very Hard , Made the opacity of The Crosshair zero and I set it so that I was Sort Of Dark.

I Think I Was In Vault 87.... early Pissed Myself

So Discuss

Scarriest and Weirdist shizz on Fallout 3 ?

Get drunk set game on very hard and go to the mirelurkers it scares me to death xD  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 pm
I blew up megaton and fast traveld there with low brightness, whe I arrived there was a freakin mirelurk hunter there in my face!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm
kayavient_thundergod
I blew up megaton and fast traveld there with low brightness, whe I arrived there was a freakin mirelurk hunter there in my face!

Try Fast Traveling to Old Onely with no health and not much ammo and be greeted by a death claw. After killing him you walk around the corner and find some more. Im sure that tops mirelurk hunter.  

Assassin Alex18

NIGHT WARRIOR 141

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm
metro tunnels with alot gools  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:47 pm
Centaurs...

Minding your own business, only to hear the pitter-patter of 'little hands' and turning around to seeing one about to rape your bum with it's mouth-tacles. D:

Ugliest freaking things in the game. Trogs don't even stand up to their creepiness. D:

Basatai

Friendly Gaian

Its Daft Punk

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 pm
Not being able to carry anything else from Mother Ship Zeta. D<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 am
Walking into a vault drunk with dim lighting and very hard difficulty...Then hearing GAAARRYYY!  

TrippyAcid

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Anuttymous

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 pm
In the Yao Guai Tunnels, about a third of the way through the first time you enter. With low light and no PipBoy lighting, the Yao Guai that runs across the screen in scary as hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 am
when a creature sneaks up behind you and knocks you off a 100 ft cliff into the ocean is pretty exciting xd  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Overture

Dangerous Lover

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 pm
.. Allistair Tenpenny's face.

And the.. Odd relationship he has with Mister Burke..

-Shudder-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 am
The "white noise" Vault. One minute I'm going through looking around thinking "So... what weird a** experiments were going on here" and the next thing I know my screen goes blue and I start seeing apparitions running the opposite way. I pulled out my shocksword and ventured onward only to find the same old creepy bloody vault I first entered. I started figuring out what happened there and as soon as I did I heard this creepy noise. As soon as I heard that I hauled a** through the Vault and back out. I truly was afraid my head was going to spontaneously combust in game.  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

Mhavaris

Bashful Powerhouse

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:33 am
Freaking trogs from The Pitt. Enough said. gonk

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]