Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Hagane Koto vs Ryujin, Kaede Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 pm
((I've seen Bond run away from bullets! If we're using trivia here ^__^))

Koto would now prove to this shinobi why only a few survived as a Hagane. He moved into the stab he jumped into it and as it tore through flesh on the other side he grabbed hold of the blade proving his strength. The fast one was also the weaker one as it's been proven. The blade had missed the spine and Koto had moved so it hit one of the special spots on the body. Those places along the spine that the body doesn't take any major damage if stabbed. No nerves, tissue or organs in the way, just two holes in the skin. An iron mind and an iron grip made this possible. If Kaede wanted to keep her blade for now as Koto sent a kick, she would have to stop his kick for in the air she couldn't dodge. He would put his sole on making the sword not able to move.

((Now that would work. You stab one form above that is crouching. He can rise his back to alter target and deeper the penetration.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm
Kaede put her feet to Koto's back allowing his hold on the sword to hold her up she then jerked her blade up and down tearing through the organs and tissues and nerves along the way knocking into the ribs on either side of the sword. As there is no such thing as a 'minor' injury near the spine the damage was increased even more as she tore through his back.

((I would have just rolled forward with her push. it could have minimized damage. Sometimes a tactical temporary retreat is the best option))  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 am
Koto felt how Kaede placed his feet on his back and he pushed out the sword. She seemed to try something but since her hold to stay on his abck was removed nothing hurt and now Koto made a front roll where he stood up and looked at Kaede. "I'm defeated it seems. Which means that your partner will be able to take me down inside the ring. I will ask you to show me the honour to at least show up in the ring and die there. It's clear that you're stronger, faster even with such a claw."

((You see that was my plan! A full retreat. I lack the eye my grandfather had in chess. He took it to his grave it seems.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am
((I do not think you could escape all the damage as the sword came out she still could have rocked it causing damage not as much as before razz still enough to make it hurt like hell and bleed enough to be potentially fatal ))

Kaede felt Koto's grip loosen and so she pushed off his back jumping about two feet away. She had managed to slice the sword as it was exiting the wound and when she landed she quickly got back into her offensive stance.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm
((If you grab hold of something and places your feet on a wall. You need to hold hard as hell and if you're strong enough to rock and stay then I think you would be just as strong as Koto. Not to mention that heavy metal gauntlet to keep up. Koto stopped with the force the second you put your feet up and helped it come out. So much force would pull it out faster then you can blink. A few thousands of a seconds right?))

Koto bowed to his opponent who seemed to not attack any more but stayed on the guard. He had been marked and utterly defeated. there was no shame in that, now he wanted to save his family name by appearing in the ring as the order had been giving. "I thank you. Now I will enter the ring and die there. It will give your guild honour in my defeat and my clan name will not be soiled. I'm in your debt!" Koto bowed forward, his life was over and he would enter it with honour. He had lost this fight and maybe he could survive in the ring. It was odd how he hadn't been finding a single hit. It had almost been like fighting a god like being. With that he entered the arena and bowed to his clan leader. It was clear to those who had seen him that he had been ambushed and was severely wounded. Yet upon him it was just the blood that told that tale, not a single mark of pain or weakness was upon his face. A man of honour and a Hagane Ken.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm
((Gee well where I live you ROCK something to wiggle it out when it's stuck so technically SHE CAN WIGGLE IT. There is also resistance? I also said SLICE. STOP ARGUING WITH EVERYTHING.))

Kaede was not about to let him get in that ring she quickly ran around him and blocked his entrance to the ring.
(No ring entrance too bad)

((Also I do not appreciate your comment. I never said Kaede was uninjured and it's not my fault you can't find a hit that is physically possible. perhaps if you had listened to me and retreated earlier and not concentrated so hard on being offensive you could have escaped any major damage))  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:46 am
((I give you credit and you take it bad...great. Don't think bad about all the stuff I said. I meant it that you roleplayed good. Another thing about Americans I guess, for most of those take 99% stuff said bad.))

Koto walked past her and crushed the wall with a single punch. "Hagane wall buster!" He knew the weakness of the arena and he was strong enough with his weaponry to crush ti down and just enter. Even if he would be taken down here ever one would notice who was the coward.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 am
(Are they that close to the arena? seriously? and be careful that is getting really really close to inhuman strength)

Kaede easily pushed him around the corner in one great shove.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 am
((Well you did interupt him from the resting place for the fighters just behind the arena. Also the technique is meant to punch down walls and with Koto knowing the weakness in the building he can combine those to))

Kaede seemed to try to push him but clearly with the Hagane wall buster needed a lot of balance and he was clearly the stronger one, he just rolled away as he took step to roll out of the push. (Like kick boxer does in MMA or as an receiver does in Handegg (NFL)) He could not punch the wall but he could role into the front gate since Kaede had left the opening unguarded. The entrance wasn't longer then half a metre so of course people could now see him and the noise outside must have caused some attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm
((well she pushed him to the side and with his injury I would say Kaede has the strength advantage now. She also Pushed him the moment he walked up next to her so the wall might not be all the way down... And I don't care about the wall buster. I might make you remove that technique I suppose I should have looked at them closer. you can put your hand through a wood thatch or drywall wall but you can not put your hand through anything brick or cement which is what the ring would be and you certainly can not take down an entire wall. If you notice in karate when they break bricks it's usually cinder-blocks which have weak open spaces mostly down with your weight coming down on them and they take set up time it's not just something done on the fly))  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 am
((Well he still spun around. It diverts your strength away from him. I thought the handegg example would be enough for you. Also I think now you've never used a brassknuckle in either a fight or at a wall. With a boxers skill and a that weapon cement goes bye bye. I've sent a lot of damage into a wall with my very own brass knuckles. Koto is more ******** awesome (like a Narwhal) then me so it makes sense. Go buy a brassknuckle and just take all your anger into a single punch. What ever you'll punch will break and bones just go snap. It's a nice sound a great tingling feeling in your hand when it slams down.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 pm
(( It's too super human. it needs to be limited. you are not taking an entire wall down. It is WAY WAY too Tsunade))  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 am
((Well let my just edit then and the attack is balanced, it needs more then one punch depending on the structure of the wall. Yet I made the arena for this match, so technically it could be made out of plywood. I assume that's not to hard to punch through. Also I edited the post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

Kaede seemed to try to push him but clearly with the Hagane wall buster needed a lot of balance and he was clearly the stronger one, he just rolled away as he took step to roll out of the push. (Like kick boxer does in MMA or as an receiver does in Handegg (NFL)) He could not punch the wall but he could role into the front gate since Kaede had left the opening unguarded. The entrance wasn't longer then half a metre so of course people could now see him and the noise outside must have caused some attention.

Kaede easily ran and tackled him rolling him out of sight before anyone could notice she drew her knife on the way to him and as she smacked into him she stabbed him several times. "It would be better for you to die then to shamefully go into that arena looking like this." She hissed speaking for the first time  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Mock Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas