Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seeker 4: Innovation Refined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm
Shots rang off around Dilmongo and he squaked, "What did you call me goblin?" He screeched as the grenade explosion knocked him back. He growled and came back towards Tocan squaking curses at him, "You must be one crazy moron to shoot at someone who was sparing you life!" He critized at the crazy goblin. "Why should I care if you have a job for me? Who the hell are you anyway. Some crazy who thinks himself a king?"
Dilmongo grabbed Tocan by the shoulder and shoved him. This guy is completely off his rocker, or just a spoiled little brat goblin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Jade once again resorted to his mirror technique, it had worked this far why not keep going, and noticed a sudden trigger for the need to quickly recalculate. Surprised to see that any one would even think to charge at a sudden display of strategy, Jade was beyond blown away. Then he noticed the markings the man was wearing. The circumstances changed again, this time maybe the two could use it their advantage and profit them some grunts for added protection. The least they might get is to have one of the grunts squeal the location of the exit.

“Whisp, look at this guy, what do you think,” Jade said pointing to his mere quickly along with the stress of his voice pressuring her to make some kind of move.

“I think it might get really windy in here soon.” Whisper said with a snicker as she used the remaining allotted time to charge up a carefully placed tornado spell. At the perfect moment, right when the commanding soldier turned into the cover, Whisper unleashed the spell. A gust of wind, propelling in circles at a power that could not be reversed by any means any of these soldiers where capable of, shot form the out stretched wand in Whisper’s hand. The force knocked the man back against the wall and then threw him further down the hall in the opposite direction of his men. Once he had been tossed the tornado spell pealed off down the hall toward the other men causing them to panic. Whisper used this time to double up spells and cool down while she had the chance. She advanced on the soldiers and Jade ran after the commanding one.

Once jade had him in sight he started to unload on his position. The storm had him flying all over the place so he wasn’t an easy target but Jade compensated quite well because he was just that good of a shot. He never let the man get out of his sight and there was no way he would stop shooting until he knew he was dead.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm
The men didn’t seem much responsive. They wanted to help. The woman before them had all of the credibility they needed to run gun ho into a fight but all of them seemed much more afraid of the Wolf Pack then they did want to help. Now that things had become more heated with a first kill from Margo none of them wanted to even sing anymore. But none the less, where there are drunken men, there are idiots, and idiots don’t think, so off with their heads, into the battle they went. Some from all over the bar jumped in until the whole place was beginning to tare down. No one was sure where the next strike would come.

The odd part is, at this point the party would have been stopped by the authorities wearing golden and red marked with the name Omega Alliance. Now with no one to quiet the fighting, it might not end until every one is dead.

Another ork or two took head first into the battle. They began fighting dirty and wokring together to create nasty unblockable combos where somone would would take a hit just so the girls where ocupyed until the girls themselves would get hit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm
The commander was blown down the hall as Whisper unleashed her spell. He went flying down several feet. once he fell he quickly jumped to his feet, but it was to late. Jade was already on him and started to blast away with his pistols at the commander. The commander dodged the first couple rounds but soon one took him in the leg. He howled in pain and dropped to his knee for a second but then jumped up and lunged straight at Jade.

He lunged through half a dozen bullets that tore into his torso killing him. He fell past Jade to the ground with bullet holes ridden in him bleeding everywhere on the floor. His gun blade clashed and sckittered across the floor.

The grunts without their commander started painicing and started to shoot at Whisper, but their fear made her a hard target to hit. Though a couple shots did manage to skim her and cut open her left arm, but the wound was superfical.

Some of the grunts painiced and started to fall back firing down the hallway randomly as they took steps backwards.

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm
Muez woke up to the morning sky with blue and grey puffs covering the horizon. The day had just begun and the sun beams gently broke into the mixture of colors blending across the plane of vision. In Muez’s mind, life was hell. He hated the morning because it mostly meant there would be no visible moon. He hated the sun and it’s brightly happy colored life. Muez slowly propped himself up from his lazy lying position and once again began his trekking toward the tallest mountain in all of Aeonce.

Mount Picep, the tallest peak in all of Aeonce, stretches to a total height of 47,120 feet above sea level. Muez had no idea that was no were near the height it would require for him to just jump onto the moon. He knew what he wanted and he would stop at nothing to get there. A passion and aspiration is all a Golem had to live for. If they weren’t happy then a never ending life could last a lot longer then it felt like. With that said, Muez won’t stop, so he just kept walking.

The huge golem seemed to wake up again from his daze. In order to conserve energy he let the earth seemed to turn him off and just let himself walk in the right direction. The only reason he awoke from this state was a sudden disturbance from below. He had actually run into a house. The owner was snapping and ranting at his feet. She was an old frail woman, dangerously risking the cold to figure out what had become of her home. She was surprised to find such a large creature to be the culprit and slightly relieved it seemed to be some sort of humanoid.

“Stop, stop, stop…what have you done. You can’t just go walking all over people houses just because your bigger then everything else.” The old woman yelled.

“No, not big enough!” Muez said in response with a saddening face.

“Not big enough, you call that not big enough? You practically tore my house in half.”

“Ims sorry…I fix it. Promise.” Muez said as he slowly turned about and proceeded to the house. He wasn’t so sure what to do so he simply picked up a wall of her house and tried to forcibly insert it back on top. Muez had it all wrong and ended up making more of a mess by tearing out another wall of the woman’s house. “Oh, uhh. I fix it.” He said and began to try again. Luckily the woman caught up to him and demanded that he stopped just before there was nothing left.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 pm
The men inside the room where astonished. Victory in one hand and now they where dying again. The drunken silence could barely hold and after awhile someone was crazy drunk enough to let out a laugh.

“but lord, your dead, and we have one. There are no enemies to condemn us to death.” One of the guards said with a laugh. Other perked up with the same insanity but some would not be fooled. They knew what they were seeing was not a hallucination.

“We fought well enough against those rebels. We lived were you died. What makes you think you can just kill us. Men, we fight.” Another said, drawing his sword. He stumbled a bit, the rest let another laugh but drew their swords all the same.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm
The words of the man boiled Specter’s blood slightly. The objects in that room where his life. Those relics they spoke about where the beloved things he grew up on. His parents bed, his mothers dresser filled with extravagant dresses, his fathers weapons, all of them where his only ties. Specter had to see where this was going. He had to see what these people where talking about, at least maybe figure out what they where all about.

The ghostly man glided across the floor and back inside the castle. He found the sources and followed them closely behind until he found them all in a meeting of some sort. Specter hung back in pure observation. He didn’t want to intervene in any way; at least he didn’t want to have to. They already hadn’t made the best impression by making him feel ancient. It wasn’t easy to mess with Specter’s perspective of time. Time was something he had a lot of.

The room they met in was on the bottom floor of the broken down palace in the entry hall. Heaven 7 had been broken down for many years now. Its current state was the world’s best place to ravage and find extremely expensive things. The rumor was at this point that the master rooms where all of the really expensive things, like Mitus’s signature sword, where all haunted. No one has been able to retrieve any artifact from those rooms, not without dying. The thought made Specter smile. Maybe this is all it would turn out to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm
The shove was more then Tocan had calculated and left him on his butt against the rocky ground below. His big eyes looked back up at the man with complete confusion. Tocan had by this point already replaced his prized sniper and sat there on the ground as if he chose to himself.

“It says you are the crazy man. It tells me that you are the one insane for not taking the offer. I you do not believe me, it says to ask.” Tocan said with an excited voice as his mile built back up. He felt as if he had a friend to talk to other then himself.

“Listen to him mister; it has many things to give you. It saved my life. Now we are going to rebuild Roderick and this whole area. We will make tons of money with my engineering and you will be rich for helping. You won’t have to loot any more, or steal any more. It tells me you can trust us Dilmongo. We are not the ones who are crazy or will hurt you.”

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Whisper could see the panic rise in the grunt’s face. Her plan was unfolding, now she hopped this leg of the race would uncover just as well as before. Whisper used what small time she had to charge a gravity spell and stick it to the ceiling. With this she hopped to magnetically pull the grunt’s guns from out of their hands, making them harmless-scared men, willing to do anything to live.

Jade smirked at the sight of his kill. Every kill he knew would be inevitable for his enemy to survive made him laugh. On his way back to Whisper a shiny metallic object gleamed from the corner of his eye, attracting his attention like a child with A.D.D. Jade quickly turned to it and brought himself closer to examine. The weapon was different from most swords he had seen before. Here he was, thinking the man was a complete idiot for running into a gun fight with a sword, only to find somewhere in this contraption there was a gun. He wasn’t quite sure how it worked, but whatever way it did he didn’t care. All he knew was that he wanted it, and wanted to know how to use it. With a pleased look on his face, Jade lifted the long sword like weapon and held the light object in one hand with ease. He gave it a few swings to test it out and found it to be quite pleasing. The sword was light and had a nice weighted blade that made it easy to swing but strong enough to tear into someone. He wasn’t so sure how the gun part would work but that was to be discovered.

((Would post more, but I can’t really go on that much without your word))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 am
Roecaw and his sister Perl sought shelter form the late night storm hitting the long plains of Medagerith. The night would be long and a dangerous one at that as wave after wave the rain storm blasted against the small cave they where in. Shelter was hard to com by but the two managed. Their lives had been devoted too training for survival over these plains. Nothing as simple as a severe thunder storm was going to kill them.

Perl had a fire going just along the outside. She was careful about not allowing too many harmful fumes to take over the cave. Over the fire was a beautifully roasting wildebeest, compliments to Roecaw, and soon the two would be feasting their very first time without the rest of the clan. Things seemed so different for the two without everyone else around. It was so quiet, other then the stormy back ground. Perl couldn’t stand the silence and finally gave in with an anxious bobbing in her seat at the cave.

“Roecaw, now that we actually made it out, what are we going to do?”Perl asked as she sank her lion like fangs into their delicious meal. He seemed unresponsive at first. Devouring his meal was the biggest thing on his mind at this point. Perl cleared her throat loudly to get him to listen and promptly repeated the question. The larger lion, Roecaw, shifted in his own place at the cave as he searched for an answer within himself. Now that Perl brought it up, he really wasn’t sure what they where going to. The sensation of not having something to have to do sank in and a smile filled his stuffed face.

“We just ran away from having something to do and the first thing you want to do is something.” Roecaw said with his deep voice. The words didn’t make much sense, at least not as much sense as they did in his head. “I mean, can’t we just not do something for awhile?”

“No Roecaw, that’s not what I meant. You know Fichi will be coming after us. What are we going to do about that?” Perl reiterated her question, hopping this time her brother understood.

“We run north to Piecep and there, find a way off this continent. Somewhere out there dear sister, we will know true freedom.” Roecaw said with a small light about him. He tried to hide his uncertainty but even with it he could see his younger sister’s smile grow. “I will let nothing stop you from getting there, you hear me, that’s a promise.” He added and then went back to stuffing himself full.

His final words brought comfort to Perl’s heart. She almost let her guard down enough to fall asleep until a sound from deeper in the cave made her ears stand on end. She stood quickly and moved closer to Roecaw.

“Did you hear that Roecaw, something is in here with us?”

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 am
Selina had picked up a sword of a dead human during the chaos. With it she was sparring with an orc, who unkowninly to her had a friend watching for a moment to strike. She swung in left and glanced the orcs side, it wasn't that devestating of a hit but it left time enough for the second orc to swing in and cut at Selina's chest. Luckily it bounced off her small breast plate. "b*****d's you turly are a pack of dogs, no rodents." She snarled flurrying the first orc's next blow then stabbing into his chest in turn.

Margo saw the two orc ganging up on her sister and she ran over and grabbed the second orc's face with her hand, stabbing him viloently in the eyes with her long fingernails. She goguged them in there tearing them apart, spilling eye gunk onto her fingers.

Vivian was dodging blows from the first lizardman to speak as he swung wildly with his broad sword. She pulled up to his side and and ran her dagger over the underside of his sword hand, leaving a long deep cut across his wrist. "Filthy lizard go crawl away!" she demanded as she spun around off him causing them to have flipped their orginal sides.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 am
"Stop it stop it stop it now you big bully! You are destorying my house! Look there is only one wall hardly standing left. God you better have money to fix this!" She yelled at him scolding him like a mother. "when you see something you're doing isn't working hte logical thing to do is to stop, not keep trying to make it worst." She looked at her ruined house and put her hand on her head, "God you really made a mess didn't you? So can you pay off this debt?"  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 am
Vicktor ignored the drunk man's comments as he looked at the men drawing there swords, "To my belief and knowledge I was a kind king, a just king? Was I a tryant and didn't know it? Did I black out and slaughter you live stock, and burn your crops? Did I take you women and rape them? OR did I not lower your taxes and increase all of our lands and wealth? I have not done anything to deserve this rebellion. I have did nothing to deserve this!" he cried as his voice cresendoed** up in volume and seriousness till the finally lines where he threw off his cloak revealing his ghastly form.

"This is what you have done to me! Look upon it, for I am not your judgment. And i sentence only death those before me. You are all traitors to the country Vince and as one of its noble Dukes I will slaughter you all!" He threw his hands forward in a symbolic gesture, only there was more then symbolism in this gesture as the horde of zombies ran out from the darkness and started to tear into the charging guards. "This is what awaits those I judge to die, to serve me in death since you where to petty to serve me in life."

He drew his two daggers and started to look around for the biggest traitor, the one who lead these men against him, who killed his friends, took his home, and ruined his life. He walked slowly through the raging battle all around him. Men and women screamed and swords cut but they meant little to him. There was one person in the crowd that he had to take his revenge on. He had to personally bring his doom.

((oh and btw the way drew, Vicktor wasn't a tryant before he became a lich. I modified my orginal plan and now Vicktor isn't going to start out some vicious tryant, its going to be him slowly going mad from being a lich and turning from a noble ruler to the classic villian))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 am
The two guards finished thier patrol and then met up with around a hundred other soldiers in one of the secondary fest halls. They where all prim and clean cut, highly disciplined. Not like the looters Specter normally would expect to see. At the top of the feast hall where Omega Alliance banners. Not the old ones the Dark Hand had torn down during the ransacking of Hevaon 7 but fresh newly woven banners.

A man at the head of the main table rose, he was a stout drawf, very broad, even for borad drwafs. He carried a huge battle axe on his back and had a long greying beard. There where two scars on his face, one on his left cheeck and one across his forhead. He rose a goblet and bellowed, "FOR THE OMEGA ALLIANCE AND SAINT GLORIA!"

"FOR THE OMEGA AND SAINT GLORIA!" the hundred troops responded with equally loud shouts. The drawf took a big drink and then slammed his gaublet down on the table. "The Omega Alliance will rise again! We will usher in a second era of the Creators perfect control! The Dark Hand may have won the first war, but there will be many more to come. Now Aeonce is in chaos, with all our mighty leaders dead the people are losing hope and turning into animals. Feeding on one another. The rise of those disgusting mercenary bands! OH the Dark Hand will pay for what they did to our beautiful Aeonce!"

The men interupted with a cheer before he went on, "Mitus and our other lords might have left us, but their spirits will live on! I swear in these halls of the heavons that I Gredic Greybeard will see the Omega rise again!"

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 am
Dilmongo laughed, "rebuild Roderick? Are you serious Salin Van Dossel wrecked that place to hell, and then the judges oh my what they then did to the place. No two men in the world could fix up that place. It would take hundreds of skilled engineers years to rebuild that place up to what it was." Dilmongo plummeted down to the ground laughing, "You got a lot of nerve goblin. So who is this guy you saying has a proposition? I can't uhmmm hear him like you can...Tocan was it?"

Dilmongo thought he would play along, this goblin was interesting to say the least. And then once he got bored he could simply slit his throat in his sleep, take the beatiful sniper rifle and slip off into the night.

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff