Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
This is for ANYONE who has any questions about Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 am
wow, I just read this and glad there's someone who understand many things..^^

although it's not really significant, it's been bothering for a while.

What's your opinion about this, some people said that prophet Adam wasn't the first human, but the first khalifah (if I'm not mistaken, khalifah means leader or representative, right?) on earth while there are many human on earth already.

If this is really the case, then this also explaining my second question, why did the angels said as if they've seen humans before Adam was created?
Al-Baqarah(2)
30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Thx b4..^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 am
Shinigami Vayth

What's your opinion about this, some people said that prophet Adam wasn't the first human, but the first khalifah (if I'm not mistaken, khalifah means leader or representative, right?) on earth while there are many human on earth already.

If this is really the case, then this also explaining my second question, why did the angels said as if they've seen humans before Adam was created?
Al-Baqarah(2)
30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Thx b4..^^

Well the first part I can answer with no problem but the second not so much

1-adam is not a prophet he is the first man the eve was made from his rib (I’m not sure if rib is the right word in English)
First god made the angels from light
Then in the process he also made the devil who is also an angel btw but he was made from fire not light like the other
Then god made Adam from mud
And asked the angels to kneel for him but the devil said no since he thought he was better than Adam, so go cursed him to hell

2-kalefah is from the Arabic word "mostaklaf" it means is was left to him so he can take care of it (not own it) like u could say that the king of my country is our kalifah, get it

3-I presume the quote is from the Quran if u give me the name of the sorah and the number I will read it in Arabic, and I can explain it, but I can’t understand it in English I’m sorry sad  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:32 am
i c.. well, I was taught that Nabi is someone who's special and given knowledge from Allah for using for himself and his surroundings, while Rasul is the same buto he must spread it to others. But using 'prophet' for Nabi may be isn't really fit..^^a

english isn't my first as well..^^ but I think I've written the name of the verse, right? Al-Baqarah:30.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Shinigami Vayth

Al-Baqarah(2)

Thx b4..^^

Adam a.s was the first human, its there in an ayah, I just don't remember the number xD *wishes if there was some search option for that* XD lol
I am sure it was him, no people existed before.

Did you read the two ayahs before and after that ayah? it might help
sorry I haven't done abolution, so I can not go and help you with this, I think fish will be here helping you soon ^_^  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 am
Umm, yes ofcurse Adam is first human.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 pm
Im glad you know the ayah
I will look it up and have a reply for u by the end of the day inshallah biggrin  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 am
Shinigami Vayth
i c.. well, I was taught that Nabi is someone who's special and given knowledge from Allah for using for himself and his surroundings, while Rasul is the same buto he must spread it to others. But using 'prophet' for Nabi may be isn't really fit..^^a

english isn't my first as well..^^ but I think I've written the name of the verse, right? Al-Baqarah:30.

nabi is the same a prophet some one god sent to deliver the teaching of god no matter what the religioun so jesus moses mohamed ibraham and many other are all anbeya(plural of nabi)
but kalefah can be anyone for example I could make u my kalefah for this thread wich mean I live this thread in u hands to take care of it get it biggrin

1-no I read the ayah in sorat al bakarah and I will explain it to you now:
no were does it say that the angels know how adam looks like god only tols them he will create kalefah for the earth (to take care of it)

2-I will tell u the aayah in a more simpler way cuz its very confusing in the old english lool sweatdrop

"وإذ قال ربك للملائكة إني جاعل في الأرض خليفة"
behold god say to the angels "i will create a kalefah on this earth"

"قالوا أتجعل فيها من يفسد فيها ويسفك الدماء ونحن نسبح بحمدك ونقدس "
and the angels asked "why would you make and put some one on earth that will distroy, sin and spill blood while on it, when we are here and we worship and prais you?"

" قال إني أعلم ما لا تعلمون "
and so god replyed "I know things you dont know"

3-see it does not say anything about the angel knowing how adam looks likes like they were just wondering why god would make humans smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 am
these are 2 web sites for Quran

the first reads quran beutifully by diffrent shoyook, I sujest saad al gammdi he is wonderfull!!!
he is my relative btw loooool

http://www.tvquran.com/Al-Ghamdi.htm

the secont is a virtual Quran but its in arabic

http://www.quranflash.com/quranflash.html  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Quote:
and the angels asked "why would you make and put some one on earth that will distroy, sin and spill blood while on it, when we are here and we worship and prais you?"

well, this is where my point is. Angels didn't know what Adam would be like, but they're saying that human would just destroy, sin, and spoil blood. I know birds will fly if I chase and try to catch them because I have seen them before. So, won't it works the same way?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:29 am
well because told them some were else that he will create humans to see if they worship him or not and then he will judge them, he told them he will make some thing that is not perfect like them, get it sweatdrop  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:26 pm
oh well, I'd prefer you show me this "somewhere else", but I guess that's somewhat satisfying answer compared to the answer I got before.

@tassan, yeah, I've read them, but I still can't see what I'm looking for.
Well, it's just my curiosity though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:13 am
Shinigami Vayth
oh well, I'd prefer you show me this "somewhere else", but I guess that's somewhat satisfying answer compared to the answer I got before.

@tassan, yeah, I've read them, but I still can't see what I'm looking for.
Well, it's just my curiosity though.

ok inshallah on monday I will have found the some were else and I'll post were it is in the Quran and I'll try to get u more info too how about that ? biggrin heart  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 am
Okay smile

Do u know if a female is allowed to say her hair colour?? I mean, one with hijab.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 pm
The_Pathan
Okay smile

Do u know if a female is allowed to say her hair colour?? I mean, one with hijab.

yeah its fine
the point of the hijab is modesty ur hair is not a secret u can say ur har color and how long it is if some one asks but and say curly or straight even like if ur asking some one in a shop to help u look for a hair accessory u have to describe the general style of hair u have so he can help

just dont go on about how nice ur hair is infront of a man it defeats the point of hijab if u describe ur hair in detail or how u look with no hijab

but there has not been any hadeeth that said u cant say ur hair color at all  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 am
But there has been hadiths telling u should covor it.

if u covor it, then if u tell about it, then u break the point of covoring it :O  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff