Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:12 pm
Kardus chuckled as he looked. "So, what all do you have here? Got any suggestions? Any place for this big ol' lion to relax at?" He gave a small grin and leaned on his shoulder against the wall. He really was a relaxed person once he'd gotten the opportunity to know someone better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Ulric, rather groggily, wakes up, realizing that in addition to being naked, he had no recollection to the previous nights events. "Ugh....white russian you are the bane of my existance.." He cursed as he gradually pulled himself out of bed, lighting up a cigarette at the end of the holder.  

Ulric Kessler

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Hak Walks Down The Hall Then Turns Around "Follow Me Im Heading To The Hot Springs There All Natural And Calming" He Says Smiling At The Other Lion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm
Kardus' small grin grew as he fantasized about enjoying a nice, hot soak. He took a quick moment to change clothes again, replacing his khakis with more comfortable plain blue boxers.

"Coming, coming," he called after Hak as he pocketed his room key and closed the door behind him.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Hak Arrives At The Spa With Kardus And Takes Him To The Private Springs. "Here We Are" Hak Said As He Was Taking Off His Clothes. He Strips To His Green Boxer Briefs And Jumps In.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Kardus chuckled to himself and lowered his body into the water. He let his tail sink behind him before dunking his head underwater. He brought it back out and shook himself vigorously, letting the excess water fly. "I like to get the completely hot and wet feel," he said with a grin, brushing some locks of mane to the side. He sat back and relaxed.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Hak Smiles As He Wipes The Water From His Eyes And Sits Next To Kardus And Looks At Him "So What Brings You To The Manner?". He Said As Hak Was Curious To Know More About This Lion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Kardus tilted his head back a little, letting the ends of his mane soak in the water again. "Ah, you know. I work a lot, but want some time off and get to meet people." He glanced over and gazed at Hak. "Bet you meet all kinds of people here, don't ya?" Kardus grinned and relaxed, letting the massaging hot water work its magic on him.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:53 pm
Hak Tilts His Head And Scratches It. "Well Yeah All Kinds Of People But To Tell You The Truth Your The First Lion I Ever Saw Here Besides Me" He Said Laughing Lightly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm
Kardus couldn't help but laugh a bit too. "Guess that's true, we lions are a bit of a rarer breed, no?" He calmed himself back down and continued to gaze at Hak. "I'd hazard a guess that you mostly see wolves and foxes and the like. Not that I mind them," he quickly added the last part. Kardus idly waved an arm back and forth in the water, amusing himself with the small waves he was making.

He usually didn't talk so much. Maybe it was the soothing feel and heat of the springs getting to his head, or maybe it was his desire for companionship of some kind. Nevertheless, he kept the conversation going. "So, running a manor. Sounds like quite a bit of work. Is it?" Kardus turned in place and rested his head on his crossed arms on the side.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Hak Smiles "Yeah I Guess We Are A Pretty Rare Kind Most People Here Are Wolfs And Foxes But I Dont Mind i Grew Up With Foxes And They Arent Bad Niether Are Wolfs". Hak Found Him Self Very Talkative. What Was Going On? He Was A Shy Lion But He Felt Comfy Talking To Kardus.Dipping His Head Back In The Water And Wiping His Face He Continued "Yeah Running A Manor Is Hard But It Teaches Responsibility I Guess". Hak Said Grinning While Looking At Kardus In His Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Hips swaying, tail swishing and head nodding to an unknown beat, a lithe blue otter serenely walks into the manor. Wearing somewhat of a formal waiter's attire and headphones fitted snuggly over his ears, he totes a small bag with wheels behind him.

Chiu Nanako

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm
((If you don't mind, could you please refer to my character by his name, Kardus? It just gets to me a little, that's all >< ))

Kardus nodded in agreement as he listened to Hak's words. "I suppose it would, hahah." He straightened out his back while continuing to lean on the wall of the springs. "Getting wet, are we?" he asked with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 pm
[[srry ><]]

Hak Dives Once More Into The Hot Water And Comes Up Shaking Off The Water From His Mane. "Yes I Do Water And Me Are Like Best Friends". Hak Giggles And Sits Back Next To Kardus.

The Guy With Condoms

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 pm
((thanks ;3 ))

Kardus stopped and held his breath. He wasn't used to having anyone sitting so closely to him, and with them going smoothly thus far, he felt the need to keep his thoughts and emotions in check. Still, he felt it best to act normally.

"Considering how nice these springs are, I'd have to agree," he laughed, gently brushing some of Hak's mane aside. He put back his arms on the side, one of them behind Hak.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff