Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
2010 Release Schedule (Updated with Dates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 pm
nitnit
I'm honestly not 100% sure what exactly tron is talking about with this square stuff. Eidos seems to be making both deus ex 3 and thief 4. Fill me in on what I'm missing.

Recently Square bought all of Eidos property and changed them to Square Europe. And mentioned that all the IPs that they were working on, the Square Enix division is excited on working on them.

and I am having problems with a proxy server at the moment, I will clean up the mess though xP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 pm
I don't see what the big deal is. It's going to be the same people working on the game, with a couple Square employees thrown in. If anything, the games will get done faster and have more resources. I doubt SquareEnix would try to mess them up too much.  

nitnit
Captain

Triclipse Moon

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 pm
According to Kotaku.com there is at least going to be a sequel to Link's Crossbow Training that might be a full game First person shooter style.
While I am a little skeptical of what this could turn out to be, will sill get it lol.
Here the article link:
http://kotaku.com/5435199/zelda-producer-wanted-more-crossbow-training-more-better-fps-from-nintendo

Also found this today:
http://kotaku.com/5436366/listen-to-zelda-reorchestrated

Zelda music remastered!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm
I see a lot of people believe Fallout: New Vegas is going to release... but I am still skeptical. The last bit of information was from last year... should I still put it in there with a April 10 release date?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 pm
To be fair, of the games I didn't mention, Mass Effect 2, Fable 3, Halo: Reach, and Bioshock 2 all of the potential to be great amazing games. Whether or not this potential is reached is to be seen.

edit: Tr0n - go ahead, or put it under "TBA/Rumor"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm
Will do

As for Mass Effect 2, everything that I have read makes Jan 26 so so far away! Making the game more mainstream seems to be a little nicer but I don't like hearing about changes. The achievements are a lot more easier too. Mass Effect 2 is my #1 must have for 2010.

Edit: I will be adding release dates soon, only ones with Official dates though.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm
More mainstream? The game was already extremely mainstream compared to actual RPGs, lol.

How are they going to make it even more mainstream?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm
They added 15 more weapons, streamed down the HUD, completely changed the inventory system (that actually needed fixed lol), its more action oriented, and uuumm they changed a lot of the biotic powers to be more simple and understandable (which isn't all that bad).

It will look like a completely different game. I'll probably start up a thread and put a lot of info on it tomorrow.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Oh, that's not bad. I always viewed mass effect as more of an action adventure game where your choices slightly alter the story. To be fair though the story was pretty good and told very well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:13 pm
I know this game is under the radar but Split/Second by Black Rock Studios. And Supreme Commander 2.

When I get my PS3, I gotta get the usual games and Super Mario Galaxy 2 ect. Damn Now I gotta save lots.  

KRaZyAmmo

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 pm
I wonder how Elder Scrolls 5 will turn out, i rather have it in akavir or another continent then Tamriel, getting kinda old you know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm
Speculation says that it could end up being the elderscrolls MMO that has been rumored for a while. Especially with the zenimax MMO studio open, and the court case with interplay over Fallout online going nowhere fast.  

nitnit
Captain

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm
I hope they don't do an mmo, and fallout too wouldn't be worth it, but maybe a upgraded version of daggerfall, but then again, fans of the game would down that idea  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm
I read somewhere that Bethesda Softworks is working on Elder Scrolls 5 now. So I am expecting news after Brink is released. I really don't want an mmo, but a 4 player co-op drop in gameplay(like Borderlands) would be highly appreciated.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas