Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm

User Image

"Oh, that's pretty cool... How old are you?" Masato grinned back, only to realize how peculiar he sounded. "Nonono, I'm new, too, so I'm just curious about your age level." God, he was already putting on a bad front... "Well, I'll go first then, since I don't want you to be suspicious of me... I'm eighteen; Surprising, right?" Oh, here comes the laughter.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Daisuke spun the keys on his finger, wlaking around endlessly down the halls. He didn't like such big places... He preferred much smaller places, like the orphanage he grew up in. He pulled out a heavily bent and damaged map he must have fell asleep on from his pocket, and took a look. When he finally noticed where he must have been heading, he was close to the girls' dorms. Daisuke would have blushed if his cheeks could flush, but rahter, he began to nervously look up, and turned his back on the direction. It appeared, he too, was lost...

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
Okayyy. He's eighteen.. Am I missing something? ....

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan looked puzzled for a second, and then retraced what he said. 'Are you new?' is what he said, not 'Are you a freshman.' She slammed her hand against her head, and laughed slightly. "I thought you were going to pick on me," she said, and wiped the dirt away from her forehead. She raised an eyebrow. "Huh, I'm terrible at telling ages," she muttered, too low for him to hear. "I'm fifteen, and my name's Atan," she said, as she skipped another rock across the small pond. She made a small line in the dirt, next to about five others.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora stood in front of the school building. "New school, new friends! Right?",she said to herself. She heaved a sigh and gripped her bag firmly. What if they don't accept her? What if she's just another looney or a weirdo? More negative thoughts started to flood her head as she entered the building. Students walked past and most of them just gave funny looks at her. She pulled out a lollipop and started to gnaw on it. Okay..Think Sora! Think! What to do now?...,she thought. For a somewhat laidback girl, she kinda has problems in going to a new school. She took a deep breath and decided to go to her room,instead of running around in a freaked out condition. And with that she was running off.

Minutes later she was in front of Room 1. Sora glanced at the paper she had. "I'm sharing the room with three girls..Great! I've got company!",she exclaimed in relief,still gnawing on her lollipop. At first,she knocked on the door not knowing no one was actually there. When she did, she slowly entered and noticed a bag on one of the beds. "Looks like someone was here first..",she said to herself,placing her bag on the middle bed. After observing the room, and having more than a few snacks along the way, she decided to have her own tour around the school. "Time to burn all these SUGAAARR!!~",she squealed excitedly. Sugar makes her run faster than you think and running all those energy off was better than keeping them for nothing! Sora was off running in high speed. Down the stairs, to the library and ran past some other new students too. Finally she stopped under a tree in the courtyard,panting heavily.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

User Image

"Just turned eighteen a few months ago, actually." He added, noting her expectation. "Well, I failed to meet that expectation; I don't pick on girls on a daily basis, well... do I look like it?" Masato, he thought, what the hell do you think the answer is, you idiot? "Masato, just transferred here, nice to meet ya."

He felt a pure rush of energy nearly bumping into him when he turned around. A new girl ahd just arrived, panting and out of breath. "Hey, you alright there...?" He looked over at her with slight worry.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : Actually, to think I should be at college by now... *SIGH* Only a good big brother would go through this much, right? 」

Icipher Infinite

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 pm
[ Ohhh!!~ I almost forgot! I just wanted to apologize to Angels for sending in the profile late!! SOWWII!!! And I wanted to inform that school is starting on the 4th of Jan so I do my best to post here and there!! TT^TT ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm
[[ Wanted to say I editted the post so Sora was included. C: Good luck going back to school! <3 I'm sure Angels doesn't mind. ^ ^ ]]  

Icipher Infinite

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
Yea, you do.... Woah! Look at her run!

Atan smiled slightly, and laughed at his question. "You sure do to me," she said, and then stopped laughing. It was easy for her to calm herself down. She smikred slightly, "I'd shake your hand if we weren't a mile apart," she said, as she got up. She wiped off her hands and butt, then grabbed her notebook. She started walking towards him, as soem girl blazed pass, then stopped, out of breath. She laughed lightly, and jogged over to them. "Wow... Sugar rush much?" She asked, knowing all too well what it was like having a sugar rush.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:33 pm
[I hope so too! And thankies!!!~]

Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora looked up at the two,still panting. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you two over there..",she apologized and plopped on the ground. "..Phew.. And yes.. I'm fine!",she said weakly waving. Her attention went to Atan. "Yep, you can say that again..",she replied and stopped panting. She stood up and remembered something. "Oh,oh! I almost forgot! I'm Sora! You can call me Soso-chan! I'm new here so I was taking a VERY quick tour around the place. Although, I'm not in much of a rush now am I?",she dusted off her pants and walked towards them. "And you two are?" ,she asked, cocking her head to one side.

Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm
[[ You're welcome! <3 Ganbatte ne? ;3 ]]

User Image

Masato chuckled. He seemed to like both of these girls' personalities. One seemed extremely hyper, while the other just liked to poke fun at him. Not very amusing thought, in his opinion. "Geez, thanks." He rolled his eyes with a small smile, dusting off his own clothes a bit. Honest to God, he looked exactly the way most people though of him as. "Yeah, you can say that again, Atan." He approached Sora with a smile, offering a hand to shake with a charming grin. "Masato, you can call me Masa-sempai, though, if you roll that way. Just be careful, Sora-chan." He expected that this girl was Japanese, like himself, to use honorifics.

Sora seemed to be like the exact opposite of Daisuke... This girl was BURSTING with energy, while his adoptive brother was like the walking dead. The difference was pretty... shocking. Masato could just imagine what would happen if they met.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : I can't imagine what would happen between these two... Better keep her away from Daisuke. 」

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm
[Nyahahaha!!~ I will!! xDD ]

Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora shook hands with him and grinned. "Nice to meet you Masa-senpai!",she said with the grin plastered on her face. Then, something puzzled her. "Um, I guess I should be..a little.. Sorry if I disturbed your conversation!",she apologized again, this time with a bow.

Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
GAH! I hate honorifics.

Atan rested all her weight on one of her hips, her book in her hand as it resided on the hip. She laughed; this girl seemed fun. She liked out-goign people, she was just not much outgoing. "My name's Atan. Warner, honorifics and me hate each other," she stated, and smiled warmly. She then stretched, and looked up at the sky. "C'mon, sky! Rain!" she commanded it, and giggled slightly. She looked back at Sora, and shurgged. "It's fine. not like we were talking about anything dirty..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

User Image

"Hey, hey, don't misunderstand!" Masato chuckled. "Nothing's between us, we just met, Sora-chan, plus, no need to bow when Masa-sempai's around, 'kay?" They had quite a hand shake, and well, foreign matters of greeting ruled the world, so... who minded? "Some rain would be pretty good right now..." He said in a lighter note, and subconciously tapped his foot and drummed his fingers in his pocket to the beat of the song that emitted from his headphones, barely heard to his ears only. Augh, he knew this song so well, if only there were a good set of drums in this school...

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : Daisuke, whatever you do, keep away from her. She's very respectful, too. Just seems like you two are polar opposites. 」

Icipher Infinite

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:07 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora turned to the other girl. "Ah, Nice to meet you too Atan!",she smiled. She had friends! New friends! The thought made her feel better and calmer. Looks like I shouldn't have been so stressed out back then after all!,she thought happily. "It's okay! I'll call just call you Atan!",she said,scratching the back of her head. "Anyway! You guys came her alone too?",she asked. The girl was just curious and her new friends seemed quite friendly as well!

Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image

((idk where you guys are, I was stuck in a 9 hour drive back home.. sucks))

Outside of the school, Sakuya was watching the skies for a bit with her body sitting there with her back to the wall and her hands behind her head relaxing; she was bored really and had nothing to do for now. She had some raggedy clothes and was saving so she can but the outfit girls are suppose to wear for this school.. Luckily she'll get them tomorrow.. but for now she wears her bad clothing as usual.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAAAIIIIN!!

Atan laughed, dirty joke was one of her favorite things. "My aunt and uncle were happy to get rid of me," she said, then stared back up at the sky. Her eyes narrowed in concentration. 'RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!" she thought fiercely. She didn't notice she had started to whisper the words.

User Image

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff