Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
"There she is!" Suzume smiled at her.
Evangeline101697
Devynne looked around. "Yeah she was just here a minute ago."
Devynne ran to the door closest to the Elevator. "I call this room. Sora you wanna share?"

"I wana be in your room Devynne!!" Chihiro called  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm
"Sure!" Sora smiled and walked up to her.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
Devynne ran to the door closest to the Elevator. "I call this room. Sora you wanna share?"

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:08 pm
Sora smiled," Then all 3 of us can be in one."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

"I wana be in your room Devynne!!" Chihiro called

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:08 pm
"Yay!" Suzume frowned," What room?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked at Yuuki," Want to share a room?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro runs in.

Yuka presses floor 3. They go up to floor 3 and the doors open to a large hall. At the end was a giant door. "The door at the end of the hall is Mine and Shadow's." There were alot of doors. "You can go to any room. The rooms each have 2 bunk beds and 4 dressers." She smiled, "Take your pick."

sure! i'd love 2! *turns 2 Devynne* hey no! i dont want u 2 lovebirds in the same room. i dont approve!!!!

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:09 pm
"Okay. This is Sora's, Chihiro's, and my room!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm
Chihiro ran into the room on the other side of Suzume and Yuuki's. She sees her room, "It's so big"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm
NekoLover1994
"Yay!" Suzume frowned," What room?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked at Yuuki," Want to share a room?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro runs in.

Yuka presses floor 3. They go up to floor 3 and the doors open to a large hall. At the end was a giant door. "The door at the end of the hall is Mine and Shadow's." There were alot of doors. "You can go to any room. The rooms each have 2 bunk beds and 4 dressers." She smiled, "Take your pick."

sure! i'd love 2! *turns 2 Devynne* hey no! i dont want u 2 lovebirds in the same room. i dont approve!!!!

how about.......that 1!!!!!! *points 2 the 3rd room on the left* mine!!!!!!!!!! *runs towards it*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 pm
"Yes it is. I call bottom bunk!" Devynne says and plops down on the bottom bunk of the bed closest to the window.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Evangeline101697

fine, if Chihiro is in the room 2 then its fine. but i say Sora sleeps in his own bed!!! *turns 2 Sora* no offense but i'm watching u! *does the "watchin u thing" with her hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

fine, if Chihiro is in the room 2 then its fine. but i say Sora sleeps in his own bed!!! *turns 2 Sora* no offense but i'm watching u! *does the "watchin u thing" with her hands*
"YUUKI!" Devynne said blushing.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:17 pm
Evangeline101697
"Yes it is. I call bottom bunk!" Devynne says and plops down on the bottom bunk of the bed closest to the window.

"I wanted top!! Yes!!" She looked at the top bunk above Devynne. She threw her stuff on it, "Mine!" She watched Sora walk in, "Sora, you have your own bed. You can sleep on either the top or bottom."

Yuka smiles, "Get settled in. If you need me, I'll be at the end of the hall in my room." She goes into her room."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*smiles brightly knowing she achieved her goal of embarrassing Devynne* tehe, wat? i didnt do anything! *giggles and runs in2 her room*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm
Sora laughed, " I wouldn't try anything." He walked in and sat on the bottom bunk of the second bed and laid back on it sighing.

Suzume ran into the room that Yuuki picked out and jumped to the top bunk," I call it!"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*smiles brightly knowing she achieved her goal of embarrassing Devynne* tehe, wat? i didnt do anything! *giggles and runs in2 her room*
*blushes a brighter red*  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 pm
Sora glanced at her and smiled," Don't worry about her, she is just teasing us." HE grinned and sat down on his bed.
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*blushes a brighter red*

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces