Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 pm
Sharie dressed in her flowing white gown and shimmering veil. The wedding music played, and she walked up the alsie, her dress trailing out after her. She was smiling, the pale eyes twinkling in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 pm
Jared stood at the end of the aisle, smiling. His love for Sharie had filled him completely and washed away the feelings of anger for his father. He took Sharie’s hand and turned to the front. After all the introductions and the “I do’s”, Jared turned to Sharie, removed the silk veil, and kissed her with all his heart.

OOC: Sorry it's so short. I'm kind of low on ideas right now.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm
OOC: No prob.
BIC: Sharie kissed Jared back, to the awwing and ohhing of the people. Taking his hand, the newlyweds went to their car and drove away to a little hotel, where they spent the whole night together.
OOC #2: Does Jared get Sherie pregnant at the hotel?? Just wondering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm
OOC: I don't know yet.

BIC: Jared closed the door to the hotel room on the 2nd floor. Hopefully, they would be able to get some privacy here. Jared turned to Sharie, smiled at her, then began to take off his tuxedo. He stood shirtless and wearing pajama pants in front of a large mirror. "So, Sharie, what do we do now?" he asked, turning to his wife again, with a smile in his eyes but reluctancy on the rest of his face.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm
Sharie smiled and started to take off her dress, piece by piece. Once she changed into pj pants and a cami, she came up behind her husband and ran her hands over his muscular chest. "I dont know really. We can lounge around, and do nothing, or...." She knew that he knew what she was going to say next, so she let it hang in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 pm
OOC: Actually, he doesn't.

BIC: "Or what?" Jared asked, relaxing as Sharie ran her hands over his chest. He was in pure bliss. Jared turned and put one arm around his wife, pulling her towards him. He kissed her on the cheek, then let her lean on his chest while he held her in his arms.  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm
OOC: Well, he should.
BIC: Sharie leaned on his chest, sighing softly. "I....I...I want a child, Jared. I want us to make a child, together." Sharie looked at Jared. "Is that ok, for our honeymoon?" She leaned against him, bringing her body next to his. "I love you so much, Jared Sandeye, and I always will." Sharie kissed him on the cheek, and stayed in the hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 pm
“Are….are you sure, Sharie?” Jared asked nervously. “Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I’ve never done this before……with anyone. And it’s only the first night.” Jared didn't ask the question he wanted to ask. So he sighed, let Sharie go, and then sat down on the large bed behind him. “All right, what do you want to do?”  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:12 pm
"Just be with you." Sharie pulled Jared next to her, and she fell asleep with her head on his chest, gently breathing in his scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm
*Two Weeks Later*
After two bright weeks of being married, Jared’s mind had suddenly wandered back to the treasure and his father, who was the only person who knew everything about well, everything. He didn't know whether to consult his wife first or to go looking for his father on his own.

As he walked back to his house one day with groceries, he called out “Sharie, I’m home!” hurried into the kitchen and placed the food on the counter. “Hello, Sharie?” Jared then began to search the house. Jared entered his old bedroom and smiled as the old memories returned to him, having had this room since he was a boy; seeing Sharie there, he put an arm around her and asked, “Hey, are you all right?”  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 pm
"Yeah." Sharie wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head in his neck. "I found out I am pregnant..." The words came out somewhat muffled, but still clear. She looked at him and smiled gently, her eyes twinkling in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 pm
Jared was breathless. “Sharie….that’s…wow… that’s….that’s wonderful.” He said, smiling slightly. Jared didn’t want to ask how it happened. He thought for a moment, then turned to Sharie again and asked, “Sharie, I have a question for you, and I want you to answer me honestly, with all the information you have.” He took a deep breath. “What do you know about the Freemasons?”  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 am
Sharie looked confused. "Who are the Freemasons?" She snuggled into Jared. "I love you, you know that, right?" She stretched, getting all the kinks out of her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm
Jared sighed as he held Sharie close. “I love you, too, Sharie, so much.” He was surprised she didn’t know anything about the Freemasons. “Sharie, we learned about the Freemasons our senior year in high school!....Or did they not teach us that?”

He let Sharie snuggle into him as he tried to think. “The Freemasons were a secret organization that existed from the late 16th to the early 17th century. They’re not around anymore, but some of their notable traces are in the Declaration of Independence and the Square and Compasses. You know what those are, right?” Jared held up a parchment drawing of a square ruler and a compass joined together. “Remember when we found this?”  

halder12

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:22 pm
"I dont think they taught us that. If they had, I dont remember, since I'm buried in work up to a mile." Sharie snuggled in Jared, her hair tousled. "I remember when we found it. It was torn up and we had to carefully piece it together." Sharie got up, her blue eyes squinting. "You have work dont ya? Are you going to back to the dig that you were working on?"  
1 x 1 // Invitation-Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff