Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 am
Ranku 9898
((I don't actually care what anyone of you think I'm just asking out of personal boredom so Pole-ee-rm it is also can I just say that its currently 6 on 3 here))

((Well, we could try to keep fights even till we get more people?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:16 am
Gabriel looked asleep but was paying very close attention so much so that he noticed Renka's shadow. "Finally" he said leaping up his coat tails kicking up in the air. His right hand flared up as his left tugged his Polearm out of the ground, he used his wrist blades and polearm to clime up the burnt out wreck of the mall. "So what do you do" he shouted as he threw his hat down so it didn't get damaged.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Renka narrowed his eyes and looked at the wreckage, then at the guy that shouted something at him. "Is this your doing?" he glared at Gabriel, the blood path split in half, both halves turned into daggers he held in both hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm
"My hands on fire you twit" Gabriel said as he started to spin his weapon.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:07 pm
"Just making sure who's to pay for harming civilians..." Renka threw both blood daggers at the man, one was aimed at a shoulder and the other at a leg.

(( you've been caught red handed... xp ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm
Gabriel sighed and swung his Polearm thought the daggers "So you're a blood-letter, well that's what I call them" he said running strait at his new enemy. "The names Gabriel" he said in his slightly posh English accent, his polearm behind him he aimed a punch at his enemy chest.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm
((...Uh...you do know that only exceedingly rich people in England have a posh accent, right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 pm
Gwen of Air 13
((...Uh...you do know that only exceedingly rich people in England have a posh accent, right?))

((what about me I'm Icelandic and have an amazingly brittish accent ))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm
When Shift noticed the fire at the mall was out he shot a bolt of lightening at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm
((Because that's a reasonable thing to do..... look its on fire lets shoot it for no apparent reason wouldn't shooting me be a better idea))  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 pm
"Renka.." he crouched down and rolled away, mentally calling his blood daggers back, and with where he was the daggers were flying toward Gabriel's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 pm
Ranku 9898
Gwen of Air 13

((what about me I'm Icelandic and have an amazingly brittish accent ))

((Then you are descended from rich people. And please, use punctuation. It kind of helps.))  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm
Gabriel slipped at that precise moment, falling to the floor landing with a resounding thump "Lucky me" he said throwing a wall of fire strait at Renka while he hopped down another floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Renka caught the blood knives, then jumped away from the fire attack and crumbling floor. Getting into a better position he broke the blood apart into a dozen needles and sent them flying at Gabriel.  

KuroSeiryu

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 pm
Gabriel shot another wall of flame but this one was spinning, the force of it picked up the needles and scattered them. "Like ranged attacks are going to work".  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff