Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Because it's a hunting gun?

They only make three models, grand total, of the Model 37 (Ithaca here). The Featherweight and Ultralite, and then the new Defense Model (AKA M37 EXPRESS! Except I bet the workmanship is probably better)
Well, I mean, if the Wingmaster is better built, why do they make thirty kinds of Express, and TWO Wingmasters? They don't even make a rifled Wingmaster, a tactical Wingmaster, or a camo Wingmaster.
The 870 Police is almost like a tactical Wingmaster, you could look at it that way.
I swear at one time I saw a listing on Remington's site for an 870 police, but it's not there now. You have a link to one?
Yup
I had no idea there was a remington LE site. I knew about Remington Military, but not LE.

I wonder why Remington only uses Speedfeed II and IV, never III. I'd like a pistol grip AND a speedfeed magazine, please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Because it's a hunting gun?

They only make three models, grand total, of the Model 37 (Ithaca here). The Featherweight and Ultralite, and then the new Defense Model (AKA M37 EXPRESS! Except I bet the workmanship is probably better)
Well, I mean, if the Wingmaster is better built, why do they make thirty kinds of Express, and TWO Wingmasters? They don't even make a rifled Wingmaster, a tactical Wingmaster, or a camo Wingmaster.
The 870 Police is almost like a tactical Wingmaster, you could look at it that way.
I swear at one time I saw a listing on Remington's site for an 870 police, but it's not there now. You have a link to one?
Yup
I had no idea there was a remington LE site. I knew about Remington Military, but not LE.

I wonder why Remington only uses Speedfeed II and IV, never III. I'd like a pistol grip AND a speedfeed magazine, please.
They don't want you to know about their super badass 870 police guns.  

Hans Reiker

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm
ArmasTermin
I like those Ithaca 37s. Have for a while. But I didn't know they were still in production. Here's a picture of one someone in THR dolled up pretty nicely.

User Image

I heart it.

User Image

As long as we're on shotguns, has anyone tried the Rem. 887 yet? I saw one, but never thought to pick it up and look at it better. Apparantly it is designed to be like the 870 but covered in plastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Yup

You think that's super-badass, wait until you see the Remington Military 870. I'd link to it, but the site appears to be down, probably from the recent Remington website overhauls.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Hans Reiker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 am
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Yup

You think that's super-badass, wait until you see the Remington Military 870. I'd link to it, but the site appears to be down, probably from the recent Remington website overhauls.
Actually you can access it from the LE site. On the left hand side is thier link to the Military site.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 am
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker

Actually you can access it from the LE site. On the left hand side is thier link to the Military site.
Make a ******** liar out of me... when I said it, it was malfunctioning. Server errors and 404's all around, and I got it independently confirmed. NOW it all works right. Anywho, this is the shotgun.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:58 am
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
Fresnel
Hans Reiker

Make a ******** liar out of me... when I said it, it was malfunctioning. Server errors and 404's all around, and I got it independently confirmed. NOW it all works right. Anywho, this is the shotgun.

Don't feel bad, I got 404'd as well. Oh well, try again later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:16 pm
My 870 Police will be shipped to my location in a few days!!!!  

Hans Reiker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Hans Reiker

Woo! Congratulations.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:02 pm
Hans Reiker
So how do you get one if Remington sells them to LE only?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Hans Reiker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm
Fresnel
Hans Reiker
So how do you get one if Remington sells them to LE only?
You find a dealer who is willing to take on the task of locating a wholesaler who just happens to have one. The guy I buy from called his wholesaler today, they said they had none in stock but could ship one in from a LE wholesaler. It's a pain in the a** but it's well worth it if you have patience and a dealer that's willing to work with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm
I got my Police Magnum today, probably the slickest pump-action I've ever touched. The walnut stock is ******** beautiful.  

Hans Reiker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 pm
Hans Reiker
I got my Police Magnum today, probably the slickest pump-action I've ever touched. The walnut stock is ******** beautiful.

Pics or it didn't happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Im sure you can figure out which one is the 870.  

Hans Reiker

Shrantic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:31 pm
Hans Reiker
User Image

Im sure you can figure out which one is the 870.
I want three of those guns. VERY MUCH. D:  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces