Reply The City of Parte`
Rabid Fangirls Annonymous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:02 pm
Sephiroth is in my dreams about four times a month. My last dream involving him was twisted. I will be forever haunted by him, Jenova, Hojo and Vincent playing limbo >_> All my dreams are scary like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:03 pm
Now that I think about it, one of the coolest dreams I've ever had:

I lived at my school for some reason, in a side apartment/room thing. I was the only student to do so. However, my math teacher lived in a room right next to mine! Even though I hate math, I would LOVE it if that teacher in my dream were my real teacher. Because that teacher.... was VINCENT VALENTINE! It was pretty cool. Living in a room next to Vincent, getting to see him at school.... heart Too bad it wasn't Sephiroth, but Vincent is the next best choice. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:43 pm
Hello!! My name in UtaniWitch4. But Mother has given me the name Raven Darklore. I am also know as Number VI. The Bishi I'm crazy for is Kadaj!!! xd he's soooooo coooool!!! I love Kadaj!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:09 pm
I am heart ing after Louie the rune soldier lately, he's just so cute whee  

KiyaraSabel

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:28 pm
My main victim is Kuja right now. I'm horribly obsessed with him. Its kind of sad, really. I just can't help drooling over him, admiring his beauty and.....perfecton.

Sephiroth is still way better, though.By far. Sorry, Kuja-dono sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:40 pm
I JUST MARRIED SEPHIROTH!!!! xd xd xd

http://www.myfconline.com/

Now I've married a lot more than Sephiroth.(LOL, including Gino Gambino... >.> ) And I've married Sephiroth from four different games........ ('games' being used loosely)  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:57 pm
18 people married Loz....It was agenst his will!!! I swear! Its not just me going on there and makeing diferent acounts to marry him.. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:06 pm
LOL!!! 313 people married Sephiroth from FFVII... *sigh* that's like getting only 1/313 of him! sad But I still have a certificate of marriage!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:09 pm
Wow...313 people...Thats alot..I'll help you kill some off so he can be all yours... ninja

Representing the Dark Brotherhood  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:37 pm
Yeah. *grabs a sword* Actually, there are many other characters with tons of fans. Why, Ed from FMA has over 1000 people married to him. o.O

And I'm married to over 60 now. All in one day. eek At least I'm making good use of the expensive wedding dress, LOL  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:49 pm
XDD wow...Thats alot of vows you have to say XD...OH..And alot of flowers you have to toss..Heheh..FLower tossing..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:19 pm
Yeah, my throat hurts from talking so much. My arm, too. But at least I have an inexhaustible supply from taking over Aeris' garden.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:56 pm
xd Oh..Lotsao flowers..I want some..Just to tick Loz off..He dosent like flowers heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:24 pm
Yep, he thinks they stink. Which some flowers do! Actually, by the way Aeris' flowers look, they really do seem to be the stinky kind. Not many yellow flowers smell good. Just look at marigolds.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:47 pm
XD..Yeah..He dose think they stink...Actully there are some yello flowers that smell good..Yellow roses, honey suckles..And I also like the smell of yellow poppies...O.o...  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff