Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

player122266

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:16 pm
-raises hand-
i agree, nobody can determine who is most obsessed with Sephiroth! biggrin
I've loved him since i was 7 years old, and am OBSESSED whee
at an anime expo, they should open up an arena for fangirls to duke it out!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:02 am
Pshaw, I don't care about VASH, I like SEPHIROTH...... xd ninja And truthfully.... I've only known about and liked Sephy for three years... eek Got FFVII for christmas that year. Fell instantly in love with him though. Just from the pic they had in the booklet. And this was BEFORE I really started liking Anime..... ninja  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

player122266

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:58 pm
Saerenna
Pshaw, I don't care about VASH, I like SEPHIROTH...... xd ninja And truthfully.... I've only known about and liked Sephy for three years... eek Got FFVII for christmas that year. Fell instantly in love with him though. Just from the pic they had in the booklet. And this was BEFORE I really started liking Anime..... ninja

whee i remember seeing my older brother playing it, and i saw that Nibelheim shot of him in the disc case, and literally tried to rip open the case to get that picture out 4laugh

this was also before i really liked anime since i was 7 ninja Sephiroth is so hot, you dont need to even like men to fall in love with him wink ((but i like men so...)) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:19 am
If the event occours in which I change my sig, you should all still be able to gaze upon the amazing Sephy hotness. xd
User Image
User Image

And here's some Vincent ones that I made, too. ^_^
User Image
User Image

Gaze upon the bishieness:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:57 pm
Hehe, Sephiroth looks so bored in that last one. Teh Vinnie ones are so hawt xp And of course Sephiroth looks good in all of them mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:13 pm
Yeah.... Sephiroth looks so bored that he's about to strip, just so that things could be interesting. Mmmmm, shoulder....... heart heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:27 pm
I'm going to do a picture of Sephiroth in the bathtub, all dripping wet, leaning over the rim with one arm and chest and a flash of knee and leg where he's drawing himself up. I had a sudden flash of 'inspiration' xd mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:42 pm
Mmmmm..... heart heart heart heart heart heart xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:33 pm
OOOOHHH!!! eek eek eek I WANT THEM! They are some of the creepiest dolls I have ever seen, but they are SOOOO beautiful!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 am
eek I know exactly what you mean...they look so... EVIL... eek  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:49 pm
furry1337otaku
eek I know exactly what you mean...they look so... EVIL... eek

Yet INCREDIBLY bishie-like. heart So... Sephiroth-ish. Evil and gorgeous........ heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:13 pm
I think they're just CREEPY!!! *shiver*....  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:42 pm
Those dolls, there, there just so perfict, its creepy! Will they kill me if I poke 'em?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:43 pm
Ah, you do not appreciate the beauty that is in the creepy-evil-ness! I want a bunch of them all around my room to scare off visitors and make people question my sanity! Soooo preeeeetttttyyyyyy........ ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:49 pm
Oh but I do apritiate the dolls beauty. There so perfict and beautiful, its kinda scarey. 3nodding

People havent questioned my sainity for a while..  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff