Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:22 pm
Raven opened her eyes as she heard the vampires approaching, she bore her fangs though knew that they wouldn't see it from the spot she was in "You may tell him i wish to have nothing to do with him or any of you, now leave my presence before the sun comes and burns you to bits" she growled lowly, remaining in her temporary den as she glared out of the opening, her eyes shining dangerously out at the Vampire gaurds, warning them not to take any steps closer to her, she wouldn't go back to any of the higher ups, not after being their experiment and play thing most of her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 pm
*Shifts to wolf tightens Equipment straps and starts runing toward the Vampire Palace. Wonders why he was picked to be an ambassodor for the lycans. The term expendable comes to mind.*  

John Hyde

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm
The guard seemed not in the least suprised by her actions. "Lord Vondel thought you might say something like that, so he extends his welcome to the next night. He mentioned even coming to you in person. Please mam', I really don't want to be out here but just do as he asks. If you don't he will just come up with more ways to get you in his castle." The guard obviously did not know his mind was under the watch of Vondel. He would have his pay cut for that comment. He wasn't that annoying was he? The guards turned without another word and began to rest as the morning sun came up.

((Night))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 pm
Raven looked out at the gaurds and scoffed, she wasn't about to go into any castle for anybody. She crawled out of the den, no longer wanting to sleep, she would have to travel during the daytime, though she hated doing so, if it got this pesky vampire off her back it would have to be done. She looked to the sky, assessing that she had only a few minutes left before sunrise, though she was tired and her body yearned for sleep she refused to do so with the prospect of waking to a vampire lord. She shifted back to her human form infront of the gaurds "You can tel him if he wants an audience so bad to simply make another, after all it seems to be what you people are good for." she spit at them, her words bitter as she turned her back to them and strode off, the morning sunlight bouncing off of her back as she strode away to find a new place to sleep.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

John Hyde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Hum daylight again…. Have to keep running. My own people will kill me if I’m late.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm
John Hyde
Hum moonlight again…. Have to keep running. My own people will kill me if I’m late.

Its morning in the rp. Thats why the vamps are going to sleep.. Just thought id let you know  

Issac Avvyien

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm
”The lycan’s are like most of the world, complete idiots.” He laughed lightly as she released him and stepped back stretching lightly enjoying the feeling of his whip digging into his arm lightly. He was strange that way and enjoyed pain where most feared it. “I missed you as well my lord.” He smiled hearing the words she had not been in charge when he had come last. The land had changed a lot since he traveled to the Lycan’s base. Having to deal with the rebellion that was growing he had been jumped many times though all attempts failed he had lost a few companions who he was glad were mere acquaintances. “It’s good to be back, even under these terms of being hired help this time not just one of the clan.” Her sister had sent out a letter asking for a mercenary and he had been the one sent. Though he didn’t work for a specific employer he had been assigned to Tavara and vowed to protect her till he was dispatched or killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm
((Isaac ur post dosnt make sense becuase she ruled the last thousand years. . . so u would of been gone a looong a** ******** time. lol unless thats how ya want it but iam just lettin you no lol ))
she laughed and smiled at him. "well . . . you up for another lil trip to Vampire land?" she laughed "i have a headacke already just thinking about it . . ugh" she growned " cryptic no it all vampires. . . sheesh do me a favour and just kill me k?" she laughed tugging on his arm as if she were a lil girl again  

PaYg

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 pm
((EDIT))
Airadain had been crying for a while her eyes were red and her head hurt, the sun had gently climbed in the sky while she had cried looking out at bare leafless trees it would snow any day now. it was about 10am she guessed. 'almost noon.' she thought her stomch growled loaudly at her, she hadnt eaten for about 2 days wich was normal for her, money and food were scares in the slums. and she felt very shy at the thought of asking for food. . . she wasnt sure how to solve this problem. . . 'but slaves work the kitchen, and theyd feed me for sure.' she smiled at the thought 'it wouldnt be that bad to ask them, theyd understand, besides i dnt want to cry anymore. . iam sick of it already. . and i have a feeling there wil only be more to come' so she turned and statrted for the exit. but as she turned she ran smack into somthing. she looked up and cought her breath. it was a vampire. she was frozen scared.
"what are you doing here slave?" his voice was cold and leathel

"i-i" she stuterd to scared to make a complete sentence he gave off an aura that froze her.

"this dissobedience shall cost you slave." he grabbed her arm very hard making her gasp in pain.

"p-please wait!" she pulled back on her arm as he begain to dragg her out of the room and into down the opposite way of the hall she ahd come.
"please sir " she begged "Isa" he cut her off as
he turned and through her to the flooer, smaking her head on the carpet coverd stone and twisting her left wrist in an odd angel trying to catch herself, it throbbed painfully. "shut ur mouth slave or i kill u right now" he reached down grabbing her by the right arm agian and roughly pulled her to her feet and yanked her down the hall. fear poored through her and she just couldnt seem to get her mouth to work. 'please stop!' she screamed in her head and cast luck about herto try and help her self, odly enough without realizing it she sent it in Isaacs direction. her wrist throbbed and it was probably sprained possibly broken. she felt like crying again. she was going to be beat all becasue she couldnt make her voice come out. she gatherd her strength and pulled back on his arm again.
"Sir please iam Isaacs new servant he said i could wander were i pleased in the castle." he back handed her hard across the face, her lip bled and she fell to the ground on her side and tears peaked out of her eyes from the pain. but she refused to make a sound
"dont ya dare lie about our Lord Isaac u lil b***h" and he grabbed her by her sprained wrist and she couldnt help but let out a little scream as he hauled her down the hall.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 pm
The ever so sweet stench of vampire clouds the air. I must be geting close....*  

John Hyde

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 am
That voice, he had heard it before but who was it. In this dream state he could never be sure. It called out to him pleading and pulling him begging for him to come to its aid. Isaac rolled over and looked towards the door through slit eyes and groaned letting out a soft hiss as he saw the line of sunlight creeping through his partial open door. He guessed whoever it was making noise in the hall had either no idea they were disturbing him or were doing it on purpose. A wave of power backed by pain and fear hit him and he finally snapped out of the dreary state of mind he was in and into reality. It was her voice, the girl Vondel had given him. She was in danger, but why, wasn’t everyone told that she was his and no one was to lay a hand on her. He got up and ghosted past the rays of sunlight skillfully and stood at the top of the landing feet away from them in the shadows. “What do you think you are doing?” Isaac’s voice came in an annoyed snarl as he stepped away from the railing and down towards where the two were. He couldn’t remember names for the life of him and didn’t at this point care in the least but this worthless wretch was touching his pet and he wouldn’t allow it. Was pet a good way to state it… no his girl. He defiantly preferred that more. “Get your filthy ungrateful hands off her and step away.” His voice was demanding now. “Before I rip your throat out and leave you dead for the random beasts that walk these forsaken forests.”

Nathaniel laughed and hugged her. "I missed you so much. You and your..." He started laughing harder and leaned against her throne to keep from keeling over at the terms she always used. It was so true they were very much little cryptic basterds. "you know I could never shoot you, even if you were my enemy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 am
Tavara laughed "at the very least ull come with me right? i mean u only just got back, plz" she was begging him, bein Lord over Demons she could have just told him he was but this was her Nat. her best friend, her everything in fact. she didnt care for her family or anyone eles. he was the only one she was ever truly her self with. she looked up at him from under eye lashes bating them, but at the same time giving him sad eyes.

Airadain had no idea were he had come from but was more gratefull to see him then, then shed ever been to see anyone. as the other Vampire droped her wrist she moved quickly to Isaacs side. she was terriefied of him or atleast she told her self she was but at the moment the guy who was about to drag her god knows were and do god nos wat to her was alot more scary. although now he looked like all the life had been sukced from him and he was nothing more than a bag of skin.
"please ma lord i beg ur forgivness i had no idea" he was donw on one knee.
her wrist distracted her from the scene as she loked down on it after he had grabbed it had took on the look of another odd angel and she knew it was broken now from the swelling going on. she pain radiated down her arm and she held it gently against herself and moved slightly behind Isaac still scared. her lip and face stung, and she tasted iron on her tongue. 'if my faces bruises he prolly wont want me anymore' the thought terrifed her, in more than one way

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 am
Issac snarled and took a step towards the man now cowering on the ground. The crack that echoed as his hand smashed against this mans face would have woken the dead as he fell down the stairs and scrambled to his knees once again begging for forgiveness. "Don't ever lay a hand on my girl again.. Do you understand." The pure look of horror in his eyes amused Isaac as he turned and looked at the girl who stood there holding her wrist. "Let me see it," He spoke in a lighter tone holding out his hand.

"Mistress I would follow you anywhere, you dont know how over joyed i was to be back here especially under your ranks." He pulled her into a hug and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 am
Airadain was shaken by how hard he hit the other vampyr. it shocked her that he would punish one of his own so severly over a mere slave. and when he turned to her she thought he would yell at her 2. but his voce was kind and shaking lightly she out streched her hurt hand to his. her heart beat betraying her nervousness. "thank you" was all she managed to say to him not able to look at his beautifull face.

Tavara hugged him back overjoyed. "iam holding you to tht always, just so were clear," she laughed. it had been so long, sooo long since she had felt this happy. she never wanted him to go, not ever. "hey Nat wats ur postion right now anyway i dont think anybody acully told me" she laughed "and am supposed to be Lord." she rolled her eyes squezing him tight again.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Vondel awoke out of the dreams of many, refoucsing on the thoughts of the castle only. sometimes he hated being a mind reader. He heard the cry of pain and read the thoughts quickly. But instead of getting up he wondered if Issac would come to the girl's aid. It was his slave anyway. Vondel watched through the guard's eyes and grew more displeased by the minute. Once Issac hit the guard Vondel thought it a fit time to exact his own punishment. Vondel carefuly entered the guard's mind and destroyed it, totaly eracing his identity. to Issac and Airadian, the guard would have just stopped and stared for a moment before dropping to the floor. Just then a two other guards cleaned up the dead guard and looked white as sheets. It was very common that if one displeased Lord Vondel enough, that he would destroy your very mind in punishment..

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff