Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
are you sunnah or shi'ah? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drownded-in-love

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 pm
The_Pathan
Litsen, the diffrence between u guys and me is.

U are sunni muslims or shi'a muslims. Your god is Allah, and u believe in Allah.

But the diffrence is, i am a follower of Muhammad(saw), and i am following his religion. While u are following some Ali, or Abu Bakr, or some other ancient arab.

Its juss tht sunnis believe tht The prophet gave the Calif to Abu bakr while shias believe that the prophet gave the Calif to his cousin and son-in-law, Ali (A.S)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 am
Does that mean because of the calif's Islam is changed? NO!!! Just because of some calif, why do we change Islam? That's just sooo ODD!!

So if some guy made me calif, then suddenly i got powers to make the rules of Islam, or wut?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Kuhbumser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm
I am just a Muslim, nothing Sunni or Shia. Divisions of Islam were created due to people's conflicts, not because of the actual religion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am
The_Pathan
Yeah ofcurse.

But i really don't like people changing Islam. sad

1st, i'm a muslim, n i use the mazhab as-syafiie.. bt somehow, i want 2 be an ahlul sunnah wal jamaah.. means i learn about all mazhab..

2nd.. i cant say directly tht syiah's wrong.. n even i dont learn abt syiah so much.. just know abt it generally.. bt 4rm wht i know, i think there's something.. wrong in syiah's belief?? stare stare
well try learn about othr mazhab n compare wth syiah.. u'll see in othr mazhab, the diffrence's just regarding the minor issue like about how 2 pray n how 2 cover the aurah.. bt in syiah, they're diffrent especially in their faith about muhammad s.a.w.. they do believe him like us, bt y there's relation wth sayyidina ali?? O,O.. even he's related 2 our prophet, thts not a reason 2 praising him 2 much, even there're branch in syiah tht putting syiah as the same level as muhammad??

nvm.. sorry if i'm wrong or like teasing syiah.. i just hope someone could give me infos about syiah more.. n please correct me if i'm wrong.. 3nodding 3nodding  

jengkingbara

Xxprincess_katrienxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am
muslims are all same but there is some difference in sunna and shiaa eg their prayers are diffirent, they r going 2 the motam to do thing but sunna they dont and there are more thing they do different as sunna  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:57 am
Don't say they are all same.

Alawite muslims (many of them are kurdians)

they don't go to mosque because Muhammad(saww)'s leautenant died in one.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 pm
Kuhbumser
I am just a Muslim, nothing Sunni or Shia. Divisions of Islam were created due to people's conflicts, not because of the actual religion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Kuhbumser

Alhamdulilah, I agree.
And lets remember, Allah (swt) does not like sects.
He wanted a united Ummah, not one of sects like Christianity.  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm
Call Me Apple
Kuhbumser

Alhamdulilah, I agree.

yes indeed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:16 pm
Call Me Apple
Kuhbumser

Alhamdulilah, I agree.

yes indeed  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Call Me Apple
Kuhbumser

Alhamdulilah, I agree.

yes indeed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm
The Sunni don't follow Abu Bakr, they follow the Sunnah. I'm none of those; I believe & follow Allah (SWT), worship Him only. & I try to follow Muhammad's (PBUH) examples. We are Muslim, meaning we submit to Allah only. I don't think we should follow anyone, only try to do our best to love Allah as best we can & follow good examples of praising Him.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Hamora Hime

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 am
Sunni here saying : this is a very sensitive topic.

I dont like how this divison somehow tearing us apart.

I just wish that we can all live together in peace. last time my mom lived in Australia and used to be close with another muslim woman ( let's call her ... the muslim woman), n when the muslim woman asked my mom what she is (sunni/shi'a), my mom said sunni, n suddenly that muslim women won't talk to my mom anymore.

I really don't like that, we should just get along just well since we are muslim, worshipping the same god.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 am
HuNNie _ aPPLe
Sunni here saying : this is a very sensitive topic.

I dont like how this divison somehow tearing us apart.

I just wish that we can all live together in peace. last time my mom lived in Australia and used to be close with another muslim woman ( let's call her ... the muslim woman), n when the muslim woman asked my mom what she is (sunni/shi'a), my mom said sunni, n suddenly that muslim women won't talk to my mom anymore.

I really don't like that, we should just get along just well since we are muslim, worshipping the same god.

I'm 100% agree with her. We must get along, as long as we believe on Allah .  

II-Tsukiko Erin-II

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 am
This is not sensitive, really >.> it's reality, face it!

We have created diffrent sects of Islam, and pray difrent ways, live diffrent ways, believe diffrent things. It's really kufar to do so, cuz Islam is 1 religion.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff