Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

"Um...at a...cafe`..." he replied to him and suddenly remembered. He looked at his cellphone and checked the time seeing that it was one hour away. "...Um I should go..." he said, bowing to the male, "Th-thanks for talking to me." he blushed a bit and walked out the arcade and headed out the mall. 'When I get home I should give Nee-san a piece of my mind. I was saving that money for a bike.'

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ Calm and Collectedxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI love life... and boys. xo

Mika sighed and closed his eyes for a second. Should I follow him? Ask if he needs a ride? Mika opened his eyes and followed Iroha. Catching up to Iroha, Mika spoke. "Hey, Iroha. If you need a ride, I can drive you to your work." Mika offered, assuming that he would be walking or taking a bus, since he was too young to have a license.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 am
"The invisible Boy"

"A-a ride? Um, n-no it's okay." he said shaking his head. Even though he just met the person, he remembered the thing his parents told him when he was young. "Don't take ride from strangers Iroha." He completely understood his parents and have done so for them.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

"Okay... well Iroha. What cafe' do you work at? That way I can check up and see if you got there safely." Mika asked, a little out of breath from dancing and running to catch up with Iroha.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 am
"The invisible Boy"

"Um..." He felt his face become warmer as the male next to him kept the conversation going. He was happy and yet nervous. "W-well it's called Sakura Cafe`." he answered, looking down again as he was about to cross a busy street, not paying attention to where he's going.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Happyx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Mika took a mental note of the cafe'. He saw Iroha about to cross a street, the crossing lights flashing a red hand... Not safe to cross. Iroha seemed to be oblivious to this fact as he stepped a couple feet into the street right in front of a ford truck. With panic, Mika lunged forward to grab Iroha around the waist, Mika then slamming his back into the sidewalk behind them. Completely out of breath now and scratched up on his back, Mika spoke. "After that, I don't think you can get to work safely... sure you don't want a ride?" Mika asked, letting go of Iroha and getting them both to stand up again.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 am
"The invisible Boy"

"I...I'm sorry..." he said bowing to him in apology. "B-but still I can't..." he said to him, thinking that, probably he'd still push the idea of riding with him onto Iroha.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Disappointedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 am
User Image

"Well... Okay. At least take a bus though, that way you won't get ran over." Mika said, forcing $10 into Iroha's hand (smallest amount he had on him). "Be safe, all right?" Mika said, walking away, waving good bye.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 am
"The invisible Boy"

"W-wait, mister! I-I can't take this!" he said, calling out to the other as he walked farther away, not being able to hear Iroha. He sighed and looked at the ten the other had handed to him and slipped it into his pocket. 'I guess I'll just give it back next time I see him...' he thought to himself as he then headed to the cafe` in which he works at.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 am
User Image

SHORT TIME SKIP

Mika entered the cafe', an overwhelming smell of greatly brewed coffee hitting his nose. Smells delicious. Mika stepped forward to the counter. The cafe' had a good handful of people sitting at tables, but no one was in line. "I'll have hazelnut, 20 oz, hot coffee." Mika ordered. "Glad to see you made it here safely, though." Mika added.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 am
"The invisible Boy"

He looked up seeing the other and blushed. "I-it's you." he said looking back down and placing in the order into the register. "W-we'll have your order ready in a minute, sir." he said as he fixed his uniform's vest and tie.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:06 am
User Image

Mika smiled. "Interesting work uniform. How long have you been working here?" Mika asked out of curiosity. He paused, smelling everything around him again. "Do you like working here? Because it smells great." Mika said.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 am
"The invisible Boy"

"Yes I enjoy working here..." he spoke to him, "Um, I've worked here after middle school ended. I guess basically I started during summer break..." he said trying to speak a bit louder than usual. It's one of the things he had to work on since he's manning the register.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 am
User Image

Mika was a bit surprised to hear the different tone in Iroha's voice. "Huh, sounds like a fun job, always getting to smell like coffee. When do you get off?" Mika wondered. While waiting for his coffee, Mika started to play around a little bit with the business cards. "I should come here often, I do love coffee after all." Mika thought to himself out loud.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 am
"The invisible Boy"

"Oh, um around 10 p.m.... Why?" he asked as the sound of a bell went off twice. He walked to the counter and picked up the order, blushing in the process and sighed as he came back. "H-here you do, M-master." his face flushed as it became hot from saying that line. Apparently his co-worker pushed him to say that. 'I like how this is the only place that recognizes me but I wish they'd stop harassing me...'

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas