The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Kiva was stunned a bit by the new tranceformation but once they were in the air she had made her way onto Kisa's Head and when they landed her fur was fluffed out from flying and she jumped up and down on kisa's head "wahooooooooo!!!! lets do it again" she jumped down her eyes were all wide as she laughed crazily and raced around the dragon befor returning to human form, "ooooh, see told you their was a tea party going on" she pointed to Raven and Vondel befor she raced up to them, she ran in cirlces around them befor she stoped extended her hand "Hiya" she had a stupid smile on her face as she looked from one to the other  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Vondel laughed and was impressed with her skills. "He must have read me well. I love rubarb pie. The pork chops sound like they are going to be done well also. I dont mind the wait all that mu--" Vondel stopped as a wild woman burst in and made laps around their table that stopped to greet them. "Well hello there. I am Vondel and this is Raven. Nice to meet you." He took her hand with a smile and shook it.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Raven rose an eyebrow, she had smelt the newcomer coming and could tell what species she was, a shapeshifter. She looked to the cheif was was coming with the food "Well, looks like he will have to make even more, is your dragon friend going to stay up there or is she going to come down as well?" she asked the shapeshifter as she leaned back in her chair, disregarding the food that was set before them, pork chops and salad as she had said so. She looked to the building that held the dragon girl and motioned for the girl to come, not giving a second glance to see if the dragon would come down or not.

Kisa watched as her new friend ran off to visit the two people down at the restraunt and watched as one of them signalled for her to come as well. She looked around, she was the only one on the roof and felt stupid for doing so. She hopped down and landed silently before slowly walking up to the people, staying a good distance away from them, not sure if they were friendly or not, she wished she had the guts to at least say hello as he friend did. It seemed that kiva's favorite word to say was 'hiya' now if only she could say that, or even a simple 'hi' would do, though something in her just wouldn't allow her to even look at the new people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm
She bounced around the two new people "hiya vondel" she still had a stupid look to her befor she changed into a wolf and herded her friend kisa closer till she could sit down "sit down kisa, they be good" she nodded as she troted around ingnoring the food on the table, she settled down inbetween vondel and kisa on the ground and rolled around  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm
Vondel was totally distracted then, gourging himself on the food. He threw the chief money without having his face nor fork hand leave his food. Not many beings on the planet could match his love for meals. He took the time to breath and rejoin reality for a few moments. "It would be great for her to come in and join the fun. Ill be finished with this meal shortly so I will better explain myself in a few moments." Vondel went back to gobbling up all of his food quickly and with hardly a pause.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm
Raven watched as the shape shifter hearded her friend over to join them, she chuckled and looked back to Vondel, seeing him shovel the food down his throat, she wondered if he was even chewing or if he was simply a black hole, her head tilted to the side "Vondel, don't forget to breath every now and then now.. death by food isn't the best way to go you know" she chuckled as she turned to the cheif, he was cowering in a corner, though stayed simply to pull out the pie "Your pie will be done soon though" she chuckled as she looked to the shape shifter and the dragon "So nice of you to join us" she gave a devious smile, so many new people for her to meet, it crossed her mind that shape shifter might taste nice, though the thought vanished, she liked this one, and even considered hanging around them for a bit.

Kisa blushed as she was herded and pushed until she was right next to a chair, she saw one of them scarfing down his food, the other simply sat there and smiled, she looked down "Sorry if we are disturbing your dinner.." she muttered quietly, not daring to look up as she did so. She fiddled with her thumbs, nervous, she had no idea how to act around these people, and she was sure that she looked wierd to them, she wished that she could just take off, though the idea also scared her, what would they think of her then? She let out a large sigh and tried to look up, though only made it half way up.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 pm
Kiva continued to roll around befor she yawned revieling her large sharp teeth, the downing was finnaly kicking in and taking all her energy, so she simply changed into a fox and looked around trying to determin the friendlyest person she shrugged and jumped on Vondels sholders and layed their and fell asleep, she simply looked like a dead fox scarf on him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 pm
Vondel barely noticed anyone speaking or touching him. He was so intent on his food that he almost ate the Fox's tail. Once done with his meal he gently cleaned his mouth and looked at them all once again with a smile. "Breathing is only nessisary if you dont eat the food fast enough. Besides, it was really good food." Vondel pated his flat stomach. "Yet I do still feel like im starving. I just cant get enough I guess. O and hi there newpeople." Vondel petted the Fox on his shoulders gently as he also talked with the new dragon. "I see that your a shy one. Come and sit with us, I wont bite but I would stay away from her." Vondel laughed as he pointed to Raven.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm
Raven rose an eyebrow as Vondel had pointed at her, but she gave a half smile to the lot of them, only showing one of her sharp canine fangs for a second "Nice to meet both of ya, oh and Vondel, i do believe your pie will be done in.. oh actually right now" She said as they all heard a ding and the cheif brought the pie to them, some knives to cut it with and some extra plates, though Raven simply pushed the pie more toward Vondel, not caring at how hot the tin was on her, it didn't faze her at all before she turned to the fox that was sound asleep on Vondel's shoulder "Nice scarf" She commented at it before she kicked back in her chair, her hands behind her head.

Kisa continued to look down as the man had spoken to her. She was sitting in the chair though her hands remained in her lap, her eyes glanced at the demon that the man had pointed out, she did look as if she would rip off all of their heads if she got bored enough, she would be sure to stay away from her, or simply stay out of her way. She looked to Kiva as the fox leaped onto Vondel's shoulders and fell fast asleep, and took note that her tail had nearly become a second course. She took a breath through her nose, the pie smelled good though she wouldn't bring herself to ask for it, she couldn't even bring herself to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm
Kiva woke at vondels touch and yawned as she shook as she stood and jumped on the table, a little ways away "my tails not food" she growled all playful like befor she snached a piece of pie that kisa pushed away, she jumped off the table with it and instantly she grew three heads and fought amougts herself with who got to eat the piece of pie, about a half hour later of fighting with herself one head won and ate then she went back to one head once again, she turned and examined raven "shes not as scary as she looks" she commented with puffed out fur as she ran aroung her chair befor returning to sit by vondels chair but this time in a dog form  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 am
Vondel cut the pie into two more pieces and pushed a piece gently to Kisa. "Have some pie while your here, it will do ya some good. I love this stuff." Vondel very nearly downed his share in one bite. Vondel actually chewed his food for a moment, savoring the taste before swallowing. "If I were to ever die it would probably from choking on my food. I just cant get enough." Vondel chuckled again and laid back, looking at Kiva again. "She used me as her personal rag doll. I bet the owners of those buildings are pissed" He laughed at the thought of them having to repair a man sized hole in the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Raven chuckled as she heard Vondels comment "I'm sure they wont mind too much, and if they do, i can always deal with them later" She rolled her eyes, how people could get caught up over small things such as holes in walls, it just never really seemed that big of a deal to her, though she never really owned a house or stayed anywhere for too long to know what it was like to have to fix or pay for such things.

Kisa looked at the pie that was pushed toward her "umm.. thanks" she murmered as she picked up a fork and picked at the pie, eatting only small bits here and there, she noticed how the man seemed to vacuum down the food, and how the other two didn't have any at all. She looked down at the pie, she admitted it did taste good. Very slowly she finished off her pie, only a bit of the crust and a bunch of crumbs left on the plate "it was good" she commented, looking up for the first time to actually look at the others.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Vondel laughed and nodded at Raven. "That is very true. I dont think they will be coming around waving bills at you anytime soon." Vondel stared at Kisa's leftovers and just barely glanced at her face before then staring at her. "Wow your a pretty one. Why do you cover your face if you look so pretty...... are you going to finish that?" Vondel pointed at the leftover pie crust with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 pm
((Lolz your gonna kill kisa at this rate XD shes gonna get a heart attack or something.))

Raven let out another laugh "I would like to seem them try, it sure would make my day! And provide a good meal at that!" She laughed and leaned back, watching as Vondel asked for the dragons left overs, though it seemed like nothing much left, she couldn't help but laugh even more as she watched the dragons reaction.

Kisa blushed the second Vondel had made a comment on her face and quickly shoved the crumbs to him, her face bowed down as she tried to hide her blush and her face "you can have it!" she said a bit too fast for her own liking, her face bright red as she tried as hard as she could to hide it from everybody.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm
((Lol, Vondel was always a charmer, in a nice way. At least he is not a womanizer like Dante.))
Vondel chuckled before wolfing down what was left of the pie. "you know you are cute. A little shy but I believe we can get past that. What do you say Kisa, friends?" He took Kisa's hand and kissed it before letting it go, not wanting to make her too unconfortible. "And how about you Raven? Want to be friends? I think I would get a bit weary of meeting you again and having another round of me being a rag doll." He laughed and smiled at Raven before taking her hand also and kissing it gently.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff