Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Miscellaneous
So what games do you play besides Smash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite ninja turtle?
  Raphael
  Michaelangelo
  Leonardo
  Donatelo
  None whatsoever
View Results

Imadud

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:33 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice
Roy Were-ForUniMare
My stepbrother bought a train simulator, I have really no idea what to say about that...

But one of my friends will be getting Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 this month.

And I bought the add-on for Battlefield 2: Special Forces

Wow that Train game sounds so dull.

IT IS! gonk crying And he likes it alot, I am glad he isn't my real brother stare .

I remember when this flight sim came out and I was hyped up because of the graphics, but then I started to play. Man it was boring and very complicated. You cant even blow things up.

now thats is just to bad
neutral

you know what the real bad thing is, he can't play games for jackshit, he's horrible at it, if you tell him a tip a 100 times he still doesn't know it and his fav. games are EA's Harry Potter games (hurles and pukes), please spare me crying , he likes games that are dull, easy and boring and still he has trouble with them gonk .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:46 am
Itsumy_chan
now thats is just to bad neutral

Yeah it is...  

Roy Soraxis

Bugeera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:01 pm
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice
Roy Were-ForUniMare
My stepbrother bought a train simulator, I have really no idea what to say about that...

But one of my friends will be getting Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 this month.

And I bought the add-on for Battlefield 2: Special Forces

Wow that Train game sounds so dull.

IT IS! gonk crying And he likes it alot, I am glad he isn't my real brother stare .

I remember when this flight sim came out and I was hyped up because of the graphics, but then I started to play. Man it was boring and very complicated. You cant even blow things up.

now thats is just to bad
neutral

you know what the real bad thing is, he can't play games for jackshit, he's horrible at it, if you tell him a tip a 100 times he still doesn't know it and his fav. games are EA's Harry Potter games (hurles and pukes), please spare me crying , he likes games that are dull, easy and boring and still he has trouble with them gonk .

Egad my sister a real Harry Potter nut but even she saw the game for what it was...terrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:19 pm
I play:
Halo2
GTA San Andreas
Madden06
GTA Liberty City Stories
Zelda games  

Xsirch

Desirable Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gaian 50

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:30 pm
MisterMalice
Egad my sister a real Harry Potter nut but even she saw the game for what it was...terrible.

Now you understand what I have to go through, and yesterday he was playing that damn train simulator again, he had the volume so loud that you could hear the train sounds through the whole ******** room, for crying out loud! scream gonk crying ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:05 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice

Now you understand what I have to go through, and yesterday he was playing that damn train simulator again, he had the volume so loud that you could hear the train sounds through the whole ******** room, for crying out loud! scream gonk crying ...

theres no scape of anoying games. talk2hand  

Imadud

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:57 pm
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
MisterMalice

theres no scape of anoying games. talk2hand

Thats not the problem, its that there is no escape in people playing them gonk .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:57 pm
What next a ticket both simulater?  

Bugeera

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:51 pm
MisterMalice
What next a ticket both simulater?

Over my dead body!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:57 pm
The Lawn mowing simulater!  

Bugeera

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:21 am
MisterMalice
The Lawn mowing simulater!

gonk stressed

PostStamp Strike: Gotta Lick em ALL xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:34 pm
I had a hard time trying to play Harvest Moon. Its a games about farming, Iwas so bored.  

Bugeera

Xanendithas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:22 pm
Mostly Maple Story, Gunz(if it was back up), and Battlefield 1942(comp can't handle BF2)

P.S. yay for free games like maple story and gunz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:42 pm
Im not familure with those games.  

Bugeera

Bugeera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:43 pm
MisterMalice
I had a hard time trying to play Harvest Moon. Its a games about farming, Iwas so bored.

But enouth of boring games, lets continue talking about games that rock.  
Miscellaneous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff