Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
least favorite epitaph user Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 pm
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

Also, going back to my original answer, if I can add the //IMOQ phase fights I hated, SKEITH, Tarvos, and Corbenik may apply.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

¿por que, no?  

zawardo

Green Hero

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

Also, going back to my original answer, if I can add the //IMOQ phase fights I hated, SKEITH, Tarvos, and Corbenik may apply.

HOW COULD YOU HATE SKEITH!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Za Wardo
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

¿por que, no?

Was? Ich verstehe dich nicht.

@izui II- Because when you're 12, terrible at games, and easily frustrated, the battle with Skeith is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you. |||orz  

fk12

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:08 pm
fk12
Za Wardo
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

¿por que, no?

No hablas German  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 am
I didn't like Magus or Tervos. But I loved the fight with Corbenik ;A;  

BreathLessX
Crew

the crescent goddess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:43 pm
fk12
Za Wardo
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

¿por que, no?

@izui II- Because when you're 12, terrible at games, and easily frustrated, the battle with Skeith is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you. |||orz

1:im thirteen
2:i can beat all your asses at dot hack//gu  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 pm
izui II
fk12
Za Wardo
fk12
Za Wardo
D= WHo didn't hate Saku?

o/ 'Sup, you called?

¿por que, no?

1:im thirteen
2:i can beat all your asses at dot hack//gu

Izu, I'm pretty sure she was talking about herself, no need to get mad. See? There's a "when" in there. So when /she/ was 12, terrible at games, and easily frustrated... you get the point.  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm
@izui II- That is very likely the case. However, when I personally was 12, which was when I first got //INFECTION, I was a pretty crappy gamer. Still am, but that is a different can of worms. I'm not saying that Skeith is automatically hard for anyone under a certain age. o7 Hell, I'm sure most of the Net Slummers here could take me on and win.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm
@ izui II: Um, your challenge...I cannot ignore it! Maybe .hack//G.U. isn't my best game, but still! I love that game, damn it! Challenge me and I shall challenge you! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! THE TERROR OF DEATH CANNOT LOSE!
Sorry, moment of insanity. I don't think she was talking about you. Yep....remember: Pretendy Fun Time Games!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

RikusDusk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 am
My least favorite Epitaph user would have to be Sakubo and heres why.
Yes I like the fact Sakubo is a split persona but out of all of the eight phases i just find that Sakubo is my least favorite. Personally I like all of them but Sakubo is just the one i like the least out of all of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 pm
fk12
@izui II- That is very likely the case. However, when I personally was 12, which was when I first got //INFECTION, I was a pretty crappy gamer. Still am, but that is a different can of worms. I'm not saying that Skeith is automatically hard for anyone under a certain age. o7 Hell, I'm sure most of the Net Slummers here could take me on and win.

I doubt I could. D: I'm the most cocky obnoxious gamer ever. I try to take on things I think I can handle but I really can't. LIKE TRYING TO BEAT THOSE CRAB ENEMIES IN INFECTION THAT WERE LEVEL 13 AND I WAS LEVEL 1. YEAH, NOT A COOL IDEA.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm
XxGrieverxX
fk12

I doubt I could. D: I'm the most cocky obnoxious gamer ever. I try to take on things I think I can handle but I really can't. LIKE TRYING TO BEAT THOSE CRAB ENEMIES IN INFECTION THAT WERE LEVEL 13 AND I WAS LEVEL 1. YEAH, NOT A COOL IDEA.

XD I'm a better gamer than some, but worse than a lot. It takes me a while to beat a game, but I usually can get a handle on the controls in a game rather quickly. I came close to beating my friend at a video game that she owned the first time I had ever played it (yay for button mashing. except for when being data drained. I HATE BEING DATA DRAINED.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 pm
Yata xp  

Alkaid677

ElikAruna

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 am
It's interesting that a lot of people are saying they hate Atoli and Endrance, because I absolutely hate Atoli but am such an Endrance fangirl.

Ugh, I got really annoyed at all of the IMOQ phases + Cubia. I hated just hitting them forever and waiting for them to break. At least in GU they had a real HP bar.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff