Who was the hardest Square Enix boss you've defeated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm
To be honest, X and XIII had bosses that really threw me for a loop.

The first battle with Seymour at Macalania Temple was very difficult for me. I took a short hiatus from the game after that, then I grinded my sphere grid and finally beat him. The same can me said for XIII, the first battle with Barthandelus was very difficult for me until I maxed out my grid. Cid Raines was pretty difficult for me, until I changed my party to Lightning/Hope/Fang, instead of Lightning/Vanille/Sazh that I used during the Barthandelus fight. x-x;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:13 am
Aerith Great Gospel

The first battle with Seymour at Macalania Temple was very difficult for me. I took a short hiatus from the game after that, then I grinded my sphere grid and finally beat him. The same can me said for XIII, the first battle with Barthandelus was very difficult for me until I maxed out my grid. Cid Raines was pretty difficult for me, until I changed my party to Lightning/Hope/Fang, instead of Lightning/Vanille/Sazh that I used during the Barthandelus fight. x-x;

The hardest boss i ever faced and beat was The Long Gui,
THAT THING WAS TOUGH!
it took me 2 hours straight (lots of phoniex downs)
and the other hardest bosses i faced and baet was Ozma (beat him a few days ago) Peance( dont know what his name is neutral ) and Barthandelus (took me 27 tries to beat him) omega weapon from ff8 wasnt hard, i beat him on my second try  

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:15 am
The Real Raijin
Final Fantasy VIII Ultima Weapon. Lets just say, unless you did a limit break, you were taking like close to no damage on him.
Plus it didn't help he could take maximum damage, ya know? neutral

He was easy neutral
Try facing the long gui O_O;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am
i would have to say sin beacuse he kills you automatically
gensis beacuse hes hard beating n crsis core
sephy
the summing in final fantasy 13 when you play as snow i died cause of those summins o-o;  

KureshentoLucrecia

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 am
Aerith Great Gospel

i agree ;-; seymour kicked my a** in the mt gazet it was difficult to beat he killed your summing's every time whats that other boss in x that theres a hidden temple where you fight that big monster
sin for once is hard to beat to
shuyin <--- that huge machina is hard as well i kept dieing X-x  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas