Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubo-chu

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm
i think there's also a blue box glich i've never tested it out, but i went in towns once and there was a big blue screen and the bottom was moving....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm
that happens randomly when an avatar fails somewhere on the way to your computer, regardless of what the avatar consists of.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Da Boss Kitten

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 am
you can fix it by attaching ants to ur I am item..
but then u have ugly ants following u around  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 pm
Looks like Red Box now only effects Firefox.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm
I've just been playing around with it some, and can confirm with all the stuff i have:
Anything you equip that shows while you are moving will cure the Red Box Glitch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm
Creamy Filling
I've just been playing around with it some, and can confirm with all the stuff i have:
Anything you equip that shows while you are moving will cure the Red Box Glitch.

yeah, i think this works. some friends of mine have some of the i-ams on this list, and i dont know which one it was but she equipped one from this list and put freki with it. no red box!

by the way, thats one awesome avi you got there.

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

ImAPimpGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:41 pm
yeah i saw this a few years ago in the towns i was a meatball xD and everytime i moved no red box but when i stood still there was a red box sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 am
The Coyote Brothers is also sometimes affected by Red Box.
Though it's only ever happened to me when I use Firefox - I mostly use Chrome now.  

Kora -ox

Winter Glacia

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 pm
The new one now is the green box glitch which just popped up recently. A ton of I ams have it now all of a sudden. So far I know ace meow, North kitten star, Lucky the cat, the dodo bird and fat cat alert have it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:30 pm
I've had a green box behind my starmony and ace meow  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:14 am
Winter Glacia
The new one now is the green box glitch which just popped up recently. A ton of I ams have it now all of a sudden. So far I know ace meow, North kitten star, Lucky the cat, the dodo bird and fat cat alert have it.

Texas Awesome girl
I've had a green box behind my starmony and ace meow

Unfortunately (from the standpoint of being able to check for glitched Were-Items), I don't seem able to see either the Red Box Glitch or the Green Box Glitch anymore. Does anyone have pictures of this glitch?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 am
Alex The Raccoon has the glitch D:  

Merciful Neptune

Fuzzy Friend

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm
summoning tomb (i am frog) also has it... but on my browser is the green box glitch.
idk about the toad for it.
Error(The red x thing, dunnu if this is counted as a were-item) also has the green box glitch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 am
Well I used to have a red box glitch in my Starmony but now I have a neon green box glitch instead and I use Google Chrome....  

kyarymarii

Interesting Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 pm
So does anyone have a list of all of the items that have the Green Box Glitch, or are they all the same exact items as the Red Box Glitch items? Since I can't see either glitch anymore, I can't check them myself.

Edit: Ok, scratch the "I can't see the Green Box Glitch" thing: for some reason (possibly due to a Firefox update that happened recently on my computer), I can now see the Green Box Glitch (which I'm certain wasn't visible before), but I still can't see the Red one.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff